• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it shouldn't as Hajun vastly dwarfs every other Masada 1-A

So does the cuthulu mythos 1A but they are lumped together

There's a Pillars of Eternity character called Neriscyrlas that I am working on atm. 6-A tier. Will have the following abilities among many more: (listing the important ones)

Non-existent Physiology (Type 1), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), BFR to a realm which passively EEs all that enter. This EE can negate upto 2-B Type 8 immortality, Soul Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Causes cold winds from the realm its true body is trapped in to blow into the real world whenever she wills herself into existence. Said winds are so cold, it causes the formation of unmeltable ice. Has resistances to EE, soulhax, all kinds of mindhax and affiliated haxes, biological haxes, matter haxes and conceptual haxes on a 2-B level.

There's likely more, but just from the above, would she qualify for a spot in 6-A?

So uh

Who do I have to pin Low 6-B D&D against to see where they land

Firephoenixearl said:
Actually tbf. @Zara. Could you remove "Characters from Warframe" from Low 7-C and Low 6-B entirely. With the new trailers and stuff they will be on hold untill christmas (when the update drops) because rn it's in a really weird spot with transference, the trailers imply physical possession, but the lich had a volt head on his shoulder but no operator had died. Anyway just remove them for now, seems a bit all over the place.
Clear those spots and add Sacred Eclipse for 5th and D&D where Bambu says.

Speed unequalized I don't see anyone with Infinite or higher in 1st, ergo, Kezef the Chaos Hound rips everyone a new hole via several-layers-of-infinity-above-baseline-2-A soul hax that negs Mid-Godly regen through resistance. So he would be in 1st place on Speed Unequalized.

After that I guess "Characters from Dungeons and Dragons" for 2nd, since most don't have 2-A hax and those that do are few and far between (Malkizid, the Branded King's passive same-level-of-2-A-passive-paralysis and characters like Elminster being able to use Gate to summon the literal actual gods and other 2-A creatures)

If they don't have 2-A hax or resistance, they likely lose to BB...at least from what I've heard...doesn't hurt to make the match first though...

I mean

I've just described their 2-A hax, those that have it, just not that all of them have it. Kezef does, several others do, andKezef outspeeds via Infinite > FTL.

I mean, it does say he's only infinite speed while incorporeal. Unless he's always incorporeal?

But if that's the case, why make the distinction?

Anyway, I'm not the person to make the argument here (I know next to nothing about BB and D&D), but the match should be made anyway just to solidify Kezef's spot.

Maybe put him against Low 6-B Noel?

Nah. I can dig up Qawsed's more succinct explanation but basically...

The Abyss, a single plane of existence, contains infinite layers, each of which with their own space-time. The Abyss is a small part of a multiverse at large. Furthermore, for each Prime Material Plane (the "normal" plane of existence, if you will) has infinite variations in the multiverse, hence the existence of parallel universes. This is all a part of the same plane, theoretically, just different copies mashed into one. And then each and every other plane of existence is the same size, with each of those other planes having their own infinite copies.

So Abyss = Single Plane = Infinite Universes

In a reality where there are infinite copies of each plane mashed into one

The Abyss alone is infinite copies of infinite space-times, then you get to every other plane of existence in... well, existence.

YungManzi said:
I mean, it does say he's only infinite speed while incorporeal. Unless he's always incorporeal?
But if that's the case, why make the distinction?

Anyway, I'm not the person to make the argument here (I know next to nothing about BB and D&D), but the match should be made anyway just to solidify Kezef's spot.

Maybe put him against Low 6-B Noel?
SBA puts them at their strongest, so I'd assume use their higher speed by default. Kezef can choose to be Corporeal or Incorporeal at will. So no, he isn't always that way, more of a coin flip.

I mean. Infinite speed. I don't know why we need a match but I can get around to it if it is desperately desired.

and that's great but is it Immeasurable for them

since it isn't listed as such in the profile

otherwise by that logic I gotta upgrade any holy power for D&D to infinite speed for coming from gods

wait

is it just

they ask the god to launch an attack and they do so

@Tactical

At least Continent level, possibly higher (Vastly superior to ancient Watershapers who could terraform the entire Deadfire Archipelago to their whims. Is stronger than the dragon, Scyorielaphas, whose energy was the very source of power that the Watershapers drew upon to perform their activities. Even while in a dying state after having provided thousands of Watershapers with energy for over thousands of years, Scyorielaphas still possessed enough energy to serve as a power source for centuries more).

I don't see how any of this would be Continental level

It is a chain of hundreds of islands which spans thousands of miles. Some of the islands are fairly huge and are considered countries, inhabited by tribal kingdoms. The Watershapers not only control the landmass, they also control the oceans as well as the weather conditions. Individual ancient Watershapers can do the above control feat and their guild has thousands of such members. The guild itself is powered by a dragon called Scyoriephas who has served as a power source since at least more than 2000 years, meaning that every Watershaper is only able to do what they do because they have this dragon as their power source. As of PoE II, the dragon is much weakened by loss of its energy and is close to dying. Despite this, he can still serve as an energy source for centuries more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back