• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absorption, highly unlikely I've never heard of anyone having absorption and resisting it, EE, yes, Psykers have EE and can resist each other and Daemon's EE.

@Overlord the problem is the AP gap between DP and the other, near to him, they getting destroyed passively (not only thanks to hax which getting resisted but the AP) They have a regen iirc so they probably regenerate, getting destroyed infinitely, he is like 2,2 terafoe passively.

Both resist absorption and existence erasure to a higher degree than 4-B.

Both have immortality based on Tzeentch.

Magnus' immortality - Materium Magnus<Warp Magnus<Tzeetch.

Both have multple ways to counter that. Power Nullification with sheer uncoincious will. Attacking on multiple levels of existence, take a step into the warp and snipe. etc.

Emperor, fill me in as your more knowledgable on Warhammer than I.

When did they get absorbed or resist it etc.

Udlmaster said:
Emperor, fill me in as your more knowledgable on Warhammer than I.
When did they get absorbed or resist it etc.
They have defences against it sclaing from Psykers below them in knowledge and power for example Eldars can completely absorb souls. Lorgar can absorb trillions of souls for his spells etc.

So what happens there exactly on High 4-C 3rd spot?? Rimuru is downgraded to 4th spot or is Iwa getting an upgrade meaning removing her for good which means Rimuru will stay on that spot.

Zaratthustra said:
So what happens there exactly on High 4-C 3rd spot?? Rimuru is downgraded to 4th spot or is Iwa getting an upgrade meaning removing her for good which means Rimuru will stay on that spot.
Iwa is getting upgraded

Then Rimuru will stay on 3rd spot and Iwa will get removed then.

Which tier is Iwa upgraded?

@Emperor

That sounds more so like Soul Manip + Absorption of a Soul rather than just pure Absorption.

Shouldn't the number three spot for High3A be Manwe rather than Sauron, since Manwe is the strongest High3A in the actual verse the two share.

@Zaratthustra Well, I haven't completely read the WN but Rimuru is probably one of the most hax characters in fiction. Even in 4C he should have dimensional shields, FTL reactions, power absorption, power negation and power mimicry. He has backup bodies and even in his tier 7 form a Regenerationn that could help him come back from a LS total disintegration attack that erased body and soul. To remove him would not be wise. He can create supernovae, blackhole, absorb conceptual beings, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, soul manipulation and also reality warping along with casuality manipulation.

just waiting for changes to Low 6-B.

Why did you kick out Tiamat-Lilith? She only goes down to 3rd spot. Arceus to 4th. W101 to 5th. And Rimuru out. I'm shocked that Rimuru is actually out. It might get even more brutal if The Archiver comes back.

I repeat again that Hatou Manabu has an added Victory against Cain (DC Comics). Their spots have to be swapped in 9-B.

I wasn't careful and forget to downgrade them after I changed the 2nd position for 2-B.

Swapped their spot on 9-B.

@The Smashor, I'm not a fan of the every week CRT Character but I like the verse.

Ionliosite said:
Character from BlazBlue for a spot in Low 7-B. And maybe Jin Kisaragi for a spot in 8-C.
They are already in Low 7-B, 1st spot. Idk about Jin Kisaragi for a spot as I have 0 knowledge for all top 5 from 8-C. Debate with the others to see if he can take a spot.

Jin is probably around Nanashi's level of power and hax. So either 3rd or 4th spot. I think it's better to make the match.

The 8-C key isn't the one that seems to have all the stuff

Idk much about the others, Culexus Assassin is just there because null+pain that nobody really resists if they're haxxed, and for the unhaxxed dudes you still get great skill, instant kill with a touch, psyk outs for no consciousness, invisibility, and phase shift.

The KKK took my spots away... Ryuumei Mikado is another 7-B/7-A with 1-A hax.

Speaking of that, 2nd spots 3-A should be Tenma Ootake and Tenma Sukuna.

Edit: I changed my mind, I don't think there's any reason to put Ootake and Sukuna, or at least Ootake, below the other three. 1st 3-A should just be "Characters from Masadaverse".

Expecting some bad feedback for this but can Toei Goku take a spot in Low 4-C? I mentioned this before but list seems sparse there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back