• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I would have said that The Downstreamers take the top spot because they have the strongest smurfery on-site, but they screwed over by their own type 5 acausality in this case which is ******* hilarious to me, they beat TDM and chinaman but can't get past that point
Ah, I finally understand this : 'Acausality makes the smurfness (might as well) be useless'.

But beating 4th and 5th stronk 2-Cs isn't half bad..

(... Aren't they supposed to be High 1-C tho? What's the standard for 11D theory stuff again?)

you need more proof than just a mention of it from what I know,
Turns out, I forgot that I commented on the relevant thread lul

(Kinda relieved that I don't have to do another CRT tho)
also based morning star pfp
(The time when I actually have money to wastespend on Darklord.dek in Duel Links lol)

Lucifer is cool, yeah. I may want to replace it wit the other fusion counterpart.

Michael is dope too (duel mat art). A shame it has not made a card.

If wanted to put up a character with High 8-C Dura/Regular AP but had High 6-C AP for a good amount of attacks, where should I place them?

Since the 5th position in the High 6-A Tier has been empty for a long time and there are multiple candidates for that place, I tried to make a Tournament to see who might be able to take that position. If anyone is interested, it's here.

I guess that isn't too bad. It'd probably go something like;

1. Characters from Manifold Trilogy

2. Characters from World of Darkness

3. Characters from Twin Peaks/Cthulhu Mythos

Can Archaon's spot in 5-B be changed to characters from Warhammer Fantasy? He's definitely strongest but there should be other characters comparable to him in hax and passive

Iirc 4th should just be the rest of the Tier 0s since the rest of the unmentioned Tier 0s on that list are actually baseline if I'm not mistaken, with Writer maybe being 5th due to his 0 status being called into question. So that should include Elder Scrolls, Umineko (probably not anymore tho), and Unsong

They are getting downgraded to 1A, so...
Ah, damn.

(I heard DC is going to get the nerf bat too... shit)
Iirc 4th should just be the rest of the Tier 0s since the rest of the unmentioned Tier 0s on that list are actually baseline if I'm not mistaken, with Writer maybe being 5th due to his 0 status being called into question.
5th would be below baseline then?

(.. Wait, I sense something is weird here)
So that should include Elder Scrolls, Umineko (probably not anymore tho), and Unsong
So, 4th would be : Amaranth & God (Unsong)?

@Naitodesu True. The tier is lacking in roster. There are more rankings (in context of this thread) than there are characters (with different powerlevel) ovo

Now I know why the ranking threads never ranked them. These characters all might as well be the same.

Well honestly it's less lacking and more just how shockingly high Tier 0 has gone. It used to be just be:
1. Twin Peaks/Cthulhu Mythos
2. Literally everything else

The fact that we got to even have two more layers/steps to Tier 0 is honestly insane

Woodin Cardinals >>>>>> Cthulhu Mythos

Also isn't Twin Peak above Cthulhu Mythos ?

By how much are Woodin cardinals are above baseline Tier 0? I know they are a ****-ton above it, but by how much exactly? Infinite levels?

Soon we will reach a cardinal so impossibly large that it dwarfs Tier 0. One day math will become so advanced that there will be a cardinal so large that it'll qualify for tier -1. Math is god. Praise math.

Oh just wait until Ruckerverse and The White Light gets added...
Afaik, differently from Manifold, the white light scales to cardinals that are not stated or implied to be actual structures within reality, and was supposed to be thus High 1-A only, but maybe that'll change, who knows

Such a weird thing to see that unexplainable, incomprehensible, and transcendental entities just get solo'd by lolmath.

What a sight to behold.

Afaik, differently from Manifold, the white light scales to cardinals that are not stated or implied to be actual structures within reality, and was supposed to be thus High 1-A only, but maybe that'll change, who knows
Well it would at least have to be baseline boundless due to very clearly surpassing all inaccessible cardinals.

though if someone actually takes the time to read through all the books we may indeed get the Absolute Infinity White Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back