• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament for 5th place Strongest High 6-A

Since the 5th place in the Tier High 6-A in this list has been empty for a long time, I thought of a fun way to decide who should take the place: a Tournament. The winner will have as the prize the position.

Rules:
  • SBA is applied and speed is equalized in all matches.
  • The only limits are that the characters must be in the High 6-A Tier and they can't be already in that list. This means that the following are excluded from this competition: Characters from Twin Peaks, Characters from Shinza Banshou, Vecna, Nanashi and Characters from Honkai Impact.
  • Only one character per verse, possibly the strongest of that verse.
  • The available positions will be 8. If there are more candidates, I will rework the fights to add some groups that will fight between them to decide who will enter the actual Tournament.

Tell down here the character that you think should be in this Tournament, describing briefly their abilities and why you think they have a chance in winning this competition. I suggest to take the strongest character possible in the verse that is High 6-A, this way they will have more possibilities to win.

Here are all the participants:

1. Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy) - proposed by Psychomaster35

2. Golden King (Ourai no Gahkthun) - proposed by ThanatosX

3. Adam (Evangelion) - proposed by TheGreatJedi13

4. Universal Will (Guilty Gear) - proposed by Overlord775

5. The Dark One (The Wheel of Time) - proposed by Revaret

6. Eternatus (Pokemon) - proposed by StrymULTRA

7. Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters) - proposed by The_Axiom_of_Virgo

8. Scion (Worm) - proposed by Overlord775

Who will win? Only time will tell.

Round 1:

- Match 1: Eternatus (Pokemon) vs Adam (Evangelion) - Winner: Adam

- Match 2: The Dark One (Wheel of Time) vs Universal Will (Guilty Gear)

- Match 3: Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy) vs Golden King (Ourai no Gahkthun)

- Match 4: Scion (Worm) vs Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)

Last edited:
Guilty Gear is probably winning this through Low 1-C Hax and Resistances.

checked guilty gear but wasn't transcending space-time any longer enough for low 1-C

Edit : nvm looked into it more It actually pretty much qualifies

Which ones?
Both I believe, one is a Passive that prevents any active action (any Pokémon Moves) include Psychic, Tackle, Bite, and all that. The other is one that Eternatus actively uses that nullifies any passives effects.

Both I believe, one is a Passive that prevents any active action (any Pokémon Moves) include Psychic, Tackle, Bite, and all that. The other is one that Eternatus actively uses that nullifies any passives effects.
I'm aware lmao, I'm the one who did the page after all. Only that from where do the layers come from. I'm aware of Damp, Mold Breaker, Taunt and so on. Only that the 6 layers thing is new to me.

basically, the chain goes like Disable < Aroma Veil < Mold Breaker < Gastro Acid < Magic Bounce < Eternatus's null

Added.

Now that all the participants are decided, I will make the matches in the next hours and post them here.

In the meantime, if anyone have any other character that should be here you can still nominate them and maybe they might take the place of someone else.

Only two characters are smurfs if I'm not wrong... the rest either have Passive hax that annihilates him or has several high level hax.

Only Base Yhwatch is High 6-A, aka he doesn't have the Almighty

If we want to put in someone good instead of Natsu, Scion hard claps both him and pringles man

Back