• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to you saying that speed equalisation is SBA.
Just checked and you are right, in SBA speed isn't equalized.

This being said, the rules says regarding the speed:
  • Speed is equalized by default. Spots via speed unequal are valid, but without defeating someone at speed equal, both characters will share a spot.
That's how the thread works and how OP decides to create it. I don't see why it's a problem considering that it doesn't pretend to be an objective measurement

unknown.png

Ah, good ol' exaggeration.

Again, as said before, fights are Quickdraw. 99% of any of these characters would die instantly or night instantly against someone higher in the ledger than them.

I can't recall the last time a debated fight that wasn't about checking out what hax works and what doesn't happened.

Ynhiw, should remove the Dunwich Horror. It won't summon things in central Park, instead shambling towards a mountain filled area, letting their opponent do whatever.

Not sure of the others, but at the very least Heaven Ascension DIO should easily beat it.

Counterpoint, this isn't an objective list and no one should be under the assumption it is, and though the community contributes to the list it is still at the end of the day the Thread of one person and as long as they don't do something that goes against the rules of the site they can have it however they want.

Counterpoint, this isn't an objective list and no one should be under the assumption it is, and though the community contributes to the list it is still at the end of the day the Thread of one person and as long as they don't do something that goes against the rules of the site they can have it however they want.
I at no point claimed this goes against some rules and shouldn't be allowed to happen, or that I won't rest until this is changed.

I simply asked why we do it. I don't get why people react to so much hostility to that.

Ah, good ol' exaggeration.

Again, as said before, fights are Quickdraw. 99% of any of these characters would die instantly or night instantly against someone higher in the ledger than them.

I can't recall the last time a debated fight that wasn't about checking out what hax works and what doesn't happened.
based on this I can assure you my joke is 100% accurate, but by all means continue

based on this I can assure you my joke is 100% accurate, but by all means continue
I guess I'm sorry? Didn't mean to ruin the fun. I simply asked the question then answered those that answered me.

But as I said, it was just a question. I'm not telling people this must be absolutely changed or that it's soom deep problem to me. I won't bring it up again.

Ricsi the joke is more aimed at Tago than you, this conversation mostly took place on Discord, don't worry about it man

Welp they are getting tier 0 hax apperently..... god i hate WOD so much is like suggverse of just trying to up everyone else
Lol, it's really not.

It's just what happens when you have a Tabletop incorporate everything over 20+ years. Most of the story takes place with much weaker characters, and the God-tiers are basically unknown except for Lilith.

Tabletop always focuses on low tiers and wanks the god tiers to high heaven. God tiers being as strong as they are in tabletop is simply a game of language by various writers to try and make the top tiers of their settings sound like real gods

Since Avenger have haxs and and resistances tier 1 is there really a reason to why Odin is above her?

And a place in 6-A for Hajime, many haxs like spatial manip, soul manip, info manip, matter manip, reactive power level, existence erasure, concept manip type 2, madness manip with his killing intent, many powerful speed amps and so. Regarding his position Jorgen and Satou don't resist his madness manip or concept manip, nor they seem able to react to his speed amps, so I think he can be above them.

Tabletop always focuses on low tiers and wanks the god tiers to high heaven. God tiers being as strong as they are in tabletop is simply a game of language by various writers to try and make the top tiers of their settings sound like real gods
and why would they not want to make gods, you know, gods?

And a place in 6-A for Hajime, many haxs like spatial manip, soul manip, info manip, matter manip, reactive power level, existence erasure, concept manip type 2, madness manip with his killing intent, many powerful speed amps and so. Regarding his position Jorgen and Satou don't resist his madness manip or concept manip, nor they seem able to react to his speed amps, so I think he can be above them.
I support this. I haven't finished Death March but AFAIK Hajime should be > Satou.

Since Avenger have haxs and and resistances tier 1 is there really a reason to why Odin is above her?

satou resists concept manipulation

the page is probably going to get deleteted. The stuff for 1A is suss. There is no implicit quotes about infinite dimensions and dimensions could just mean universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back