• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you have to prove the fact that the dimensions are transcendental over each other.

Also, most profiles have proof of those dimensions transcending each other, but yours do not. At least, not from what I have seen. Those who do not are probably wrong.

I believe you have to prove the fact that the dimensions are transcendental over each other.

Also, most profiles have proof of those dimensions transcending each other, but yours do not. At least, not from what I have seen. Those who do not are probably wrong.
even if those dimensions are described as space-time dimensions?
because you need proof for higher dimension being uncountably infinitely superior to lower one
basically the reality-fiction thing?

I will say this once again, as I love to say this:-
Why isn't the name of Anos Voldigoad there in tier 2B((100+)*uncountable above 2B baseline)?
Feel free to reply to me or ignore me.

Why isn't the name of Anos Voldigoad there in tier 2B((100+)*uncountable above 2B baseline)?
The 2-B smurfs tier is dangerous, it has characters from Ergenverse (Tier 1 smurfs), Oryx (tier 1 smurf), Xue Ying (Tier 1 smurf) and Pokemon dudes (their 2-B size currently is bigger than Anos range/AP

Gets destroyed by Pokemon
also that isn't enough to hit them Arceus is 120 million * countless/adinfinitum above baseline and they rest are 60 million * countless/infinitum while being auto regened by 120 million * countless/adinfinitum

Not always necessary,but yeah it can be one of many reasons to qualify it
I've seen the Doctor who profiles, watched the show as well but. They never mentioned a higher dimension being supeior to the lower one yet they got a high 1B for a weapon that was described as the focal point of the omniverse that contains infinite dimensions greater than the 11 dimensions of a standard multiverse.

I've seen the Doctor who profiles, watched the show as well but. They never mentioned a higher dimension being supeior to the lower one yet they got a high 1B for a weapon that was described as the focal point of the omniverse that contains infinite dimensions greater than the 11 dimensions of a standard multiverse.
Actually I also have a problem with Doctor Who profile

they mention it in the novels

It's just a bigger uncountable than the one before it, multiplied by 10^10. It's just never gonna reach infinity.
its not multipliers

there has 99 known layers (more than 99 according to WoG)

each layer has countless space-times in shape of bubbles
the deeper layers are vastly superior than the middle layers, who are way more superior than the shallow layers, since, destroying a single object in a deep layer is way more harder than destroying an entire universe of a shallow layer, and deep layer can play with shallow layer universes as literally a shogi game, u can read the cosmology blog here

Most of the evidence comes from Novels, some comics and an episode of Doctor Who when he was Peter Capaldi where he talks about 2D beings and the relationship of spatial dimensions.

Most of the evidence comes from Novels, some comics and an episode of Doctor Who when he was Peter Capaldi where he talks about 2D beings and the relationship of spatial dimensions.
alright then.
its not multipliers

there has 99 known layers (more than 99 according to WoG)

each layer has countless space-times in shape of bubbles
the deeper layers are vastly superior than the middle layers, who are way more superior than the shallow layers, since, destroying a single object in a deep layer is way more harder than destroying an entire universe of a shallow layer, and deep layer can play with shallow layer universes as literally a shogi game, u can read the cosmology blog here
Layers....that are transcendent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back