• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did avatar of calamity got 1st H7A how good his hax ?
Tbh Suimei Yakagi should be 1st High 7-A. Or at least in contention. The problem is that the thread discussing their fight, was never finished.

Based on what was argued though; I'd say he wins.
The counter made to his passive law hax doesn't even make sense. Beast tried to argued Madoka's law was above baseline because of range and NPI.

I think so, probably not
Avatar of Calamity's stuff is passive, although its only 2-A stuff is mind hax/power mimicry, it's other 2-A stuff works on touch.

There is other stuff that makes AOC hard to deal with tho.

Mostly being the puppet of a 2-A and is sustained by 2-A curses and has resistance to 2-A stuff.

It passively absorbs your memories/powers and makes a shitload of copies (some say billions some say trillions) of you that are far stronger then you.

Last edited:
I mean Avatar of Calamity resists Madoka's conceptual law hax. Not to mention I dont think Suimei can affect type 2 NEP.
AoC doesn't resist Madoka'conceptual law hax but it is byproduct of Madoka's conceptual law hax,and it is not NEP type 2,only its curse is NEP

AoC doesn't resist Madoka'conceptual law hax but it is byproduct of Madoka's conceptual law hax,and it is not NEP type 2,only its curse is NEP
It's existence is tied to her Law. You would have to bypass it to effect it. Same reason why it's hard af to mindhax it cause its controlled by Gretchin

Depends how the corruption works. I think it resists a boatload of stuff.
i wanted to try and throw Void Entity at it to obtain an incon, but dont know if Universal corruption would work, given witch physiology in Puella Magica, its basically your average Mind+Soul corruption, and looking at that profile only the mind part will work, if Soul Destruction is passive then its a stomp if it aint, then its an Entity stomp or an incon if passives incap entity,

i wanted to try and throw Void Entity at it to obtain an incon, but dont know if Universal corruption would work, given witch physiology in Puella Magica, its basically your average Mind+Soul corruption, and looking at that profile only the mind part will work, if Soul Destruction is passive then its a stomp if it aint, then its an Entity stomp or an incon if passives incap entity,
Corruption won't work because AoC doesn't control its mind,UKG manipulates it

Also Queen Mami should be removed from 4th spot at 5-C,iihiko can just throw rubber band and win the match with ease,I don't have any idea why she exists in this list

Honkai character have H1C resistance along with mind , EE , information , power absorb , madness , posession , time stop , corruption.

Does she have any passives? if she does that would put her above Archaon too. I think she resists everything he has but Low 1-C BFR too.
her skills are backed by a 1B law that ensures her abilty works first

Causality Manipulation (Alnasl ignores causality and instantaneously moves to hit the target. Has several skills from agents of the Goddess, which have higher priority than any other skills. These skills are absolute as they are permitted by Alovenus rules. They can't be prevented, take absolute priority over all skills in place, and once used are absolutely certain to happen),

Ruphas ability works first granted she actually activates it. If both her ability and her opponents ability go off at the same thing, Ruphas will happen first.

If her opponents ability is always activate though, that's a different story. It's why i never suggested her for 5-B, cause she lacks passives, if her resistance doesn't cover her opponents passive, she loses.

I mean Avatar of Calamity resists Madoka's conceptual law hax. Not to mention I dont think Suimei can affect type 2 NEP.
Scaling indicates it should be above Madoka's law; because there's apparently a lot of characters with 2-A law hax in the verse, which Suimei's law just overpowers.

I don't see how the law being nonexistent says anything about its potency; and according to his profile, his law is also conceptual since it manipulates phenomena which themselves are type 2 concepts. Not that I believe "conceptual" has anything to do with potency.

Scaling indicates it should be above Madoka's law; because there's apparently a lot of characters with 2-A law hax in the verse, which Suimei's law just overpowers.

I don't see how the law being nonexistent says anything about its potency; and according to his profile, his law is also conceptual since it manipulates phenomena which themselves are type 2 concepts. Not that I believe "conceptual" has anything to do with potency.
And can his law bypass acausal type 4?

And I forget to say that Suimei's law can't even compare with Madoka's law from the beginning tbh,her law can affect UKG who can resist law manip that affect acausal type 5

Okay, so it works on acuasality... What does that say for potency?

Edit:

That might mean something if we were talking about things like fate or causality. But we're talking about laws here.

So Madoka has better NPI with laws, what does that mean for potency?

Type 5 exists outside of casualty, and type 4 functions on an alien version of casualty (and presumably laws in this case).

That has nothing to do with potency, it's just affecting something different. It's like NPI, just because you can hit something normally immune to physical hits has no bearing on the power of your physical hits.

Fair enough,if his law can affect acausal type 4 and resist all of AoC passive that lists on its profile then I guess he can beat this pmmm fodder

Type 5 exists outside of casualty, and type 4 functions on an alien version of casualty (and presumably laws in this case).

That has nothing to do with potency, it's just affecting something different. It's like NPI, just because you can hit something normally immune to physical hits has no bearing on the power of your physical hits.
Wtf? Didn't everyone agree a few pages ago that affecting acausality type 4 meant your probability/fate/whatever hax can bypass resistances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back