• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would send her back to a level deeper than Shiki's nonexistence, though I'm pretty sure Kinzo beats Jill and John because of the truths at least. So he deserves a spot there.

I don't know? They can only really do that when the Truths are involved, it's very clear these guys aren't reacting at immeasurable speeds normally.
It is even possible? Or have it show it to able to do that with her level of NEP 2?

I mean it's the void existing beyond an infinite layer of structures that completely supersede an infinite hierarchy of dimensions. You'd be pretty hard-pressed to say Shiki is outside of that.

I mean it's the void existing beyond an infinite layer of structures that completely supersede an infinite hierarchy of dimensions. You'd be pretty hard-pressed to say Shiki is outside of that.
Like i tell NEP 2 shouldn't have anything to do with tier (like a 1-B who has NEP 2 shouldn't have a higher NEP2 just because of his tier as far i remember)

Hope a staff can answer and tell me if i wrong

Last edited:
I don't know? They can only really do that when the Truths are involved, it's very clear these guys aren't reacting at immeasurable speeds normally. Either that or Truths prevent them from attacking before they can successfully attempt to do so. You can't attack someone who's using the truths though.
So maybe something like “Immeasurable Combat Speed with Truths” or something like that?

Someone said it before, if you dont have any feat of affecting NEP2 then its NLF to assume that they can.

I dont think any I/O or DC characters have NEP type 2

Someone said it before, if you dont have any feat of affecting NEP2 then its NLF to assume that they can.

I dont think any I/O or DC characters have NEP type 2
I mean they do, every single character in Umineko does.

It's just that "being nonexistent to nonexistents" doesn't really make much sense to me as to how it can be beyond "being nonexistent on such a scale that it's beyond a 1-A+ structure".

It's just that "being nonexistent to nonexistents" doesn't really make much sense to me as to how it can be beyond "being nonexistent on such a scale that it's beyond a 1-A+ structure".
Well i just tell what people have tell me so it's why i hope oblivion or a other staff can help or we do a match and ask in same time lol

Last edited:

I think it should be scaling for you potency of EE or range not NEP type 2 , plus you can have normal 1-A EE but still can't erase thing on conceptual level

This comes down to if Truths can outspeed passives.

For one, passives are passives regardless, but Truths from what I have been told seem to have Immeasurable reaction/combat speed, and I don't see how the passives will get past that.

I mean truths still need to be activated by the non-immeasurable.
Even then since speed is equal for most of these the spot would be Umineko (speed unequal.)

This comes down to if Truths can outspeed passives.

For one, passives are passives regardless, but Truths from what I have been told seem to have Immeasurable reaction/combat speed, and I don't see how the passives will get past that.
The truth need to be actived for having this speed and void shiki well should be immeasurable (+ in this thread we are in speed equal no?)

You are probably with the previous system in your mind, where 1A was beyond existence and non-existence and thus could affect both, but this doesn't work anymore.

A guy who know umineko tell me that blue truth is not even a offensive ability how this will deal with Void shiki if he was able to affect her?

Have see the oblivion think but don't know how that work

You are probably with the previous system in your mind, where 1A was beyond existence and non-existence and thus could affect both, but this doesn't work anymore.
I mean higher-dimensional ability to an associated character can bypass NEP Type 2 because they still exist at a higher layer; it was literally a thing was to agree to affect them.
I recalled Kaltias made the argument that Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 could affect them; noted, I think it was before the definition of NEP Type 2 changed which before I vehemently disagreed with as the earlier definition make it sounds it was only applicable characters like Tier 0 characters but I guess there is a greater basis for the argument now; the original thread is here.

I never recalled a thread about what I needed to affect Transdual character; given from what saw, I believe it was largely agreed that conceptual manipulation type 2 was enough.

I mean higher-dimensional ability to an associated character can bypass NEP Type 2 because they still exist at a higher layer; it was literally a thing was to agree to affect them.
I recalled Kaltias made the argument that Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 could affect them; noted, I think it was before the definition of NEP Type 2 changed which before I vehemently disagreed with as the earlier definition make it sounds it was only applicable characters like Tier 0 characters but I guess there is a greater basis for the argument now; the original thread is here.

I never recalled a thread about what I needed to affect Transdual character; given from what saw, I believe it was largely agreed that conceptual manipulation type 2 was enough.
The transduality of Void shiki is over concept type 2 so weird if a type 2 concept can affect her, her NEP 2 too

A guy who know umineko tell me that blue truth is not even a offensive ability how this will deal with Void shiki if he was able to affect her?

Have see the oblivion think but don't know how that work
It should be the opposite; it can work as an offensive ability which is described in Umineko's fight; this page has some abilities of Truths. I would argue blue truth is enough,

The transduality of Void shiki is over concept type 2 so weird if a type 2 concept can affect her, her NEP 2 too
^ And for that ?

And can you tell if kinzo in his 9-B key need to activate the truth and if this truth is able to be faster than passif in speed equal?

To be fair, NEP/Transduality Type 2 would still be limited by higher-dimensionality. Higher-dimensional/higher transcendent beings or abilities should have not an issue affecting them. In any case, truths look to be type 1 concepts and already surpassed Shiki's abilities dimensionality.

To be fair, NEP/Transduality Type 2 would still be limited by higher-dimensionality. Higher-dimensional/higher transcendent beings or abilities should have not an issue affecting them. In any case, truths look to be type 1 concepts and already surpassed Shiki's abilities dimensionality.
For the 1 part many of the staff i have see or thread have see tell the contrary( for the NEP 2) at least, mmm i will make a thread for re ask now

But he still need to activate it and in speed equal it shouldn't be above the passif in speed no?

Wasn't this how old stuff were treated? Being able to affect intangible or non existent guy has nothing to do with being stronger. Just like how Higher D abilities doesn't beat Regeneration of lower beings.

This is make me confuse how they exist on higher layer ? 4-D NEP type 2 is still only in 4-D place or you have portrayed it like author and fiction ?

Wasn't this how old stuff were treated? Being able to affect intangible or non existent guy has nothing to do with being stronger. Just like how Higher D abilities doesn't beat Regeneration of lower beings.
Wasn't this how old stuff were treated? Not necessarly.

Being able to affect intangible or non existent guy has nothing to do with being stronger.
  • I never said stronger; I said transcendence like higher-dimensionality; For the higher being, lower beings would something like fictional.
Just like how Higher D abilities doesn't beat Regeneration of lower beings.
  • Regeneration like High-Godly didn't change because of the tiering revision, from what I recalled; it changes because new standards were set up, in short.

What passive?
Passive of void shiki

Have ask if she can passive Kinzo (9-B key) before he can activate blue truth in speed equal and without

And she have passive conceptual erasure as the root if you touch it and all after she have all the other passive of the verse so really many

Last edited:
Just like how Higher D abilities doesn't beat Regeneration of lower beings.
  • Regeneration like High-Godly didn't change because of the tiering revision, from what I recalled; it changes because new standards were set up, in short.
High-Godly and NEP2 are the same thing (conceptual erasure), if you agree Higher D doesn't affect HG then you agree it doesn't affect NEP2.

High-Godly and NEP2 are the same thing (conceptual erasure), if you agree Higher D doesn't affect HG then you agree it doesn't affect NEP2.
I am pretty sure the topic never stated that Higher-dimensional being "can't affect" High-Godly, in general; I think it was something about killing them, in conext. It would be a false analogy for the comparison of the abilities, in my view. I think the current topic is basically would higher-dimensional or transcendental beings, in general, have NPI with type 2 NEP beings and the like.

Passive of void shiki

Have ask if she can passive Kinzo (9-B key) before he can activate blue truth in speed equal and without

And she have passive conceptual erasure as the root if you touch it and all after she have all the other passive of the verse so really many
Except no she doesn't, Void Shiki is an avatar for the Root, she doesn't have all of it's propeties. Otherwise, Mikiya would have died when they meet.

As for Oblivion: it's far more nonexistant than the Root lol. And i mean like, lIterally infinitely more. It's the last layer before you reach the Kingdom of God, and infinitely more nonexistant than a NEP 2 void.

Except no she doesn't, Void Shiki is an avatar for the Root, she doesn't have all of it's propeties. Otherwise, Mikiya would have died when they meet.

As for Oblivion: it's far more nonexistant than the Root lol. And i mean like, lIterally infinitely more. It's the last layer before you reach the Kingdom of God, and infinitely more nonexistant than a NEP 2 void.
she does, passive can be disable normaly if you have control over them and for the erasure existance he would have need to touch the true her not the body of shiki ryougi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back