• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what is offensive smurf hax she has ? , transduality is state of being not really smurf
Most of the hax of the verse would be smurf with her vessel since they will all be upgraded to the tier of "". In unknow key they will be se level of his tier.

Characters from Ergenverse should be removed from High 4-C since they got upgraded to hard 4-B.

Actually, should I/O characters be removed from the list considering how outdated they are? Or can they stay even if they are ancient?

Either way, why would Kinzo be 2nd 9-B? I get the truths part, but can't Shiki or Getbackers kill him since he doesn't seem to have regen?

Actually, should I/O characters be removed from the list considering how outdated they are? Or can they stay even if they are ancient?

Either way, why would Kinzo be 9-B? I get the truths part, but can't Shiki or Getbackers should kill him since he doesn't seem to have regen?
Truths themselves have immeasurable speed. Erika could use them to fight against a being multiple dimensions higher than her. Umineko's a bit weird with that.

Plus Kinzo could always just become Low 1-C or so when he dies.

Doesn't he have to say something in order to activate it?
Well no, he could think it. Though Truths are weird in which Erika (a 3-dimensional 10-B) could use them to fight Battler (a 14-dimensional 1-B), who is significantly faster than any of Shiki's passives.

So that's confusing a bit. Depends on the interpretation of 'text'.

Last edited:
Outspeeding a character who is beyond the concept of time and literally being unable to attack someone who is using a truth makes it a big idk, tbh. Umineko's still weird.

What that her passive i never seen it before ?
And since she will be here, he will be litteraly inside her true from.

" Aoko: I mean that no one touching the Root has ever come back. On a global scale. You touch it, you cease to exist on the spot. The very moment the likes of a human soul touches it, it’ll go back to “where it came from" or be absorbed into the Root, or something. " (That comprise all that compose a human so even their origin which is the concept that let them being something)

And like all the other passive that came from abilities/origin of people in the verse.

And with her Omniscience she should know to not kill him so she will incap

Outspeeding a character who is beyond the concept of time and literally being unable to attack someone who is using a truth makes it a big idk, tbh. Umineko's still weird.
It's more if she passive him before he think to use it she win, and the rest he would win since i suppose that this can affect her lvl of NEP 2 ?

It's more if she passive him before he think to use it she win, and the rest he would win since i suppose that this can affect her lvl of NEP 2 ?
It would send her back to a level deeper than Shiki's nonexistence, though I'm pretty sure Kinzo beats Jill and John because of the truths at least. So he deserves a spot there.
Wouldnt that count as like reactions/combat speed for the characters?
I don't know? They can only really do that when the Truths are involved, it's very clear these guys aren't reacting at immeasurable speeds normally. Either that or Truths prevent them from attacking before they can successfully attempt to do so. You can't attack someone who's using the truths though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back