• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Yhwatch isn't 5-B anymore, so I won't make the match for it. Any problems with putting Ergen characters there? Passive soul destruction and powernull, dozens of resistances, low-godly regeneration and mind/soul hax strong enough to affect solar system sized realms should do it.
There is Accelerator, Neph and Chimera for that spot, chimera was able to defeat Yhwach btw, i just never did the match.

There is Accelerator, Neph and Chimera for that spot, chimera was able to defeat Yhwach btw, i just never did the match.
Alright, I can make thematch with whoever would take the spot.

I imagine stuff that has no vectors would kind of **** Accelerator over, as would just blowing the planet up, though.

Not sure how the other two do against Wan'er and the rest of Ergen's beasts.

Is it anymore wanked then Shinza lol?
From what I read and interpret from the scans collected and posted on the Blog/Sandbox and on the profiles, yeah. Very much so.

And mini-rant, but comments like this is why I can't make a thread about The Unwritten.

People just assume I am biased for Shinza because it's High 1-A and because it's one or two spots away from being the strongest High 1-As on the site and they assume that I give two-***** about that, instead of me actually having problems with how we interpret other verses' profiles. It's not like I've made threads for downgrading my favorite verses or anything because I think the logic presented on the profiles is wanked or inaccurate or anything like that. Cough Zelda Cough

Last edited:
Yang seems to have Acausality so Almighty is useless. Dunno about Yhwach's other haxes.
The Almighty isn't made unless via Acausality, it is nerfed by Acausailty due to no Fate Manip and Precog bullshit, but The Almighty is many different abilities in one.

It, without knowing the opponent mind you, can still affect Yhwach, so he can bring himself back. And I could probably argue that logically speaking, Yhwach should still have his power null ability as well (Since it is based on his sight from the present to the distant future).

The Almighty isn't made unless via Acausality, it is nerfed by Acausailty due to no Fate Manip and Precog bullshit, but The Almighty is many different abilities in one.

It, without knowing the opponent mind you, can still affect Yhwach, so he can bring himself back. And I could probably argue that logically speaking, Yhwach should still have his power null ability as well (Since it is based on his sight from the present to the distant future).
Fair enough. I was mostly thinking about the future manip stuff against his opponent, and forgot about the rest.

CENSORED stomped Ashen One. This being said, all ALEPH's, WAW's, HE's and TETH's can do the same to lower regards, and a CRT is likely to be added that upon many things includes Passive 4D Mind, Madness and Fear hax for Abnormalities. So basically, just put Characters from Lobotomy Corporation as #5 8-B.

What is wanked, might I ask? Genuinely curious here.
Simply put, the two Hierarchies.

I can go more in-depth if you ask for such details on my wall, if you are interested in hearing details that is, as we shouldn't derail this thread more.

Last edited:
CENSORED stomped Ashen One. This being said, all ALEPH's, WAW's, HE's and TETH's can do the same to lower regards, and a CRT is likely to be added that upon many things includes Passive 4D Mind, Madness and Fear hax for Abnormalities. So basically, just put Characters from Lobotomy Corporation as #5 8-B.

(reposting in case oblivion misses it)

Does 3rd shiki has any smurf ?
When using her vessel(so 9-B physical) she have 4D hax/maybie 5D hax and majority of the hax of the verse + she have NEP 2 (only when not using vessel), Transduality type 2 (above type 2 concept), Acausality type 5 (because transduality)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back