• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the disagree side, we shouldn't be getting a literal 9-B like Gilgamesh into the 1-A spots since he simply isn't 1-A even if he can deal 1-A damage.

I'm on the disagree side, we shouldn't be getting a literal 9-B like Gilgamesh into the 1-A spots since he simply isn't 1-A even if he can deal 1-A damage.
He is 1-A. If you can deal 1-A damage then you're 1-A. That's the literal definition of a tier on this site. This is the strongest for every tier. If you don't think he's in the 1-A tier then go ahead and have his tier removed, cause otherwise he is 1-A.

You know what, I've decided.

Can we do away with the 'they must be physically in that tier' rule? It's kinda bullshit.

A character should be able to qualify for that tier because they are in that ******* tier, I don't care how they're in that tier but we don't need to disqualify them because they aren't 'physically' in that tier. This is the strongest for every tier, not the 'strongest for every striking strength'.

I call foul on that last part.

iFfFMLd.png

Do you see this? It says 1-A. That means he's in the tier of 1-A. Once again, this is the "strongest for every tier" and not the "strongest for every striking strength"
I do maybe agree , the thread said only tier its meaning attck potency its fit enought

I do maybe agree , the thread said only tier its meaning attck potency its fit enought
Honestly, I also agree that tier should be on attack potency like Edward explained.

Last edited:
I think just changing to "attack potency" wouldn't solve the problem, since the tier section of most characters is the same as their ap section.

Gilamesh has 1A SS, AP and Tier, but it is only for his weapon, so changing what the list is using would allow him, that is what i meant.

Last edited:
I agree that characters only qualifying for their physical tier is stupid, but I disagree with characters qualifying for tiers that only a specific and small part of their arsenal reaches, like Gilgamesh. It should just be their primary fighting tier. If a mage is 10-B physically and 7-B with magic, they should qualify for 7-B. If a mage is 10-B, 7-B with magic, Low 2-C with [insert spell name], they should only qualify for 7-B still.

Anyways, Featherine should be at the very least in the 5th spot in 1-A, due to being 1-A+, and as such, superior to Akuto Sai. Though, she's likely stronger, but 5th spot for now is better.

Apparently, her fight with Vivec ended up as inconclusive. Wonder how would she fare against Goddess of Manifolds, seeing how I don't think it has ways against Featherine's High 1-A Type 9 immortality or plot manipulation...

I honestly still think the chances of her beating Vivec is higher than it being an incon, but eh. I don't think anyone who doesn't have H1A hax can kill her.

I honestly still think the chances of her beating Vivec is higher than it being an incon, but eh. I don't think anyone who doesn't have H1A hax can kill her.
Yes plot is a good chance but she cant use it to haxed vivec after his jump to H1A distanct

Shouldn't Barker Sullivan be categorized under "Tier Varies"? According to Iapitus_The_Impaler who seems to be quite knowledgeable about her:

Barker exists purely as a piece of a narrative, as a means to further its purposes; nothing more, nothing less. Unlike a tool which has some set usage or default setting, she is purely an extension of the will of the author. While one could say "Aren't all characters merely however powerful the author chooses?" the important difference is that this is all Barker is. The extent of her adaptive abilities can only be measured by what the given narrative or author require of her, bound exclusively by her author's whim. While she happened to appear within a select few of the narrative of OM within the tier range listed on her profile, that just arbitrarily happened to be so; From a narrative perspective, it would have been no different from her appearing as town Level, or star Level, or below average human level, as long as it fits its purposes. Her abilities happen to often manifest with changes in power, but its not what her abilities are about. Going from the doctrine set from characters like Gagamaru, characters with abilities like this need a mechanism for their abilities to work on if they don't want to be regarded as NLF. We very clearly have the mechanism for her abilities here, so there is no risk of NLF at all, since the mechanism and source of her abilities is laid out plane as day.
Lapitus

How powerful are the SCP 2-As?
Afaik, none of them is a smurf, either they are entirely 2A or entirely L1C, but this reminds me, Es vs 682 needs to be redone, probably, since he isn't a 1B smurf anymore, that or throw him at DnDs strongest 9As. Also, is there any 1B remaining in the verse?

I don't know anything about that SCP, but I doubt it. The All-Mighty got downgraded because the tree of knowledge had no mention of higher dimensions and stuff. And I don't think the reasoning for Nakayama's 1B has anything to do with The Tree of knowledge. Then again, I don't know that much about it, so...

Also, I'm pretty sure most of 682's inconclusive matches will be turned into a stomp against him. Since most of his shit is no longer 1-B, and I think Es could stomp him due to the amount of bullshit stuff she has.

You can go ahead and ask Oven if you want though

Last edited:
Yeah, Mary will be downgraded/removed in the next SCP CRT, so i think you can go ahead and remove SCP from the top 5

We would have that if it wasn't for the rule about characters needing to be that tier physically too to qualify...

FBI, OPEN UP!!!
The version of maria im talking about is beyond the concept of time so wtf lol also it was meant as a joke it didn't really happen oh and i hate anime I'm saying that it is insane because she was formerly tier 1b to 1a but okay lol

LMAO, aren't Umineko's 1Bs very low in the tier? 12-15D, something like that iirc, but they completely stomp everyone else. This is the smurf power! I am really feeling it!

LMAO, aren't Umineko's 1Bs very low in the tier? 12-15D, something like that iirc, but they completely stomp everyone else. This is the smurf power! I am really feeling it!
They are basically various lvls of 1-B, depending on which layer they are on, but ye around 12 to 15/20D. But their highest 1-B layer is the City of Books which is some insanely high and unknown lvl, damn near High 1-B potentially.

The version of maria im talking about is beyond the concept of time so wtf lol also it was meant as a joke it didn't really happen oh and i hate anime I'm saying that it is insane because she was formerly tier 1b to 1a but okay lol
I was joking LOL

They are basically various lvls of 1-B, depending on which layer they are on, but ye around 12 to 15/20D. But their highest 1-B layer is the City of Books which is some insanely high and unknown lvl, damn near High 1-B potentially.
Interesting, i didn't know that, in this case, Umineko would be top 1-2 even without smurf hax.

I know this is not exactly the place to discuss it, but does anyone know the mathematical basis for n+1 and infinite not being the same Tier? Because I've seen more than one case where they seem to overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back