• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Theory Goats, where are you trying to place them? Because I can see a few places where they just lose due to their small range.

Edit: I'm talking 8-C

1st 8-C. Their small range doesn't matter. At worst it's inconclusive.
It does actually since for top 8-C they should definitely lose due to the lack of magic in which the Officio Assassinorum rely on meaning the goats invulnerability and powernull is pretty useless.

Eh... Ed, how many of the Umineko pages link to the Truths blog instead of the Truths page, because both the Goats and Battlers seem to.

And you can also argue Featherine in 1-A+ but I'm not making those matches.
Does her 1-A+ form have immortality that is reliant on her true self? Like, if she got erased, can her true self just bring her back?

Either way, she should still be at least in number 5, since she is 1-A+ while akuto isn't.

It does actually since for top 8-C they should definitely lose due to the lack of magic in which the Officio Assassinorum rely on meaning the goats invulnerability and powernull is pretty useless.
It's not resistance to magic, it's resistance to the supernatural (beyond 1986)

Whatever the Culexus does can't be explained by science that's understandable to normal humans of 1986, thus it practically doesn't exist to them and can't be affected.

If a computer can be considered 'magic' then the Culexus equipment definitely does.

It's not resistance to magic, it's resistance to the supernatural (beyond 1986)

Whatever the Culexus does can't be explained by science that's understandable to normal humans of 1986, thus it practically doesn't exist to them and can't be affected.

If a computer can be considered 'magic' then the Culexus equipment definitely does.
As long as guns, knives, and bullets exist within 1986, which they do, then that shouldn't stop said guns from killing them when they land a hit. Sure maybe the extra effect they do isn't a thing anymore, but a bullet wound is still a bullet wound and these Goats lack any regeneration or immortality in their 8-C keys.

Edit: Correction to what I was saying.

@Duedate8898

Except it's a 8-C bullet, a 8-C knife and a 8-C gun. Far less has been nulled because of it's magical nature. Unless you're hitting them with a gun from 1986, it's not gonna do jack.

Besides, Culexus are aliens, so their actions in general weren't gonna affect E9 users from the start.

As long as guns, knives, and bullets exist within 1986, which they do, then that shouldn't stop said guns from killing them when they land a hit. Sure maybe the extra effect they do isn't a thing anymore, but a bullet wound is still a bullet wound and these Goats lack any regeneration or immortality in their 8-C keys.

Edit: Correction to what I was saying.
I dunno like the guns the Culexus are carrying are very obviously not within the realm of natural. 8-C bullets and their weird designs, they're pretty obviously not from the world of 1986 and thus they shouldn't exist to the goats.

Unless these Goats are unable to make basic assumptions I would think seeing something resembles a machine gun and then seeing it shoot would just tell you, "Ah, that's a gun."

Doesn't matter, Battler completely understands what magic is and fully believes it's real, and E9 still nulls magic.

Doesn't matter, Battler completely understands what magic is and fully believes it's real, and E9 still nulls magic.
Okay, we're not talking about magic though? We're talking about simple things like guns which aren't magic and have their basis in science. Sure these aren't exactly like the guns of the time, but they should hold some form of resemblance and visibly function the same. And what you said above also doesn't really help the case, the character completely chooses to deny magic and witches, not guns and bullets. One of them had no basis in science in 1986, but the other does.

I knew it had to be him who was messing up with them, not just them.
Afaik, the DnD part wasn't directly his fault, he said something and another user acted based on that alone, without a proper CRT (which weren't allowed at the time, btw), the reason is the Stalking and that alone, but this isn't the place to talk about that.

I don't think you and me are on the same page here. See, E9 nulls Umineko's magic. Umineko's magic is anything supernatural. This includes 8-C guns. It doesn't matter if it looks like a gun or not if it hits much harder than any gun of the time.

It doesn't matter if it has a basis on science or not, sci-fi drugs and advanced science are still nulled. There was a time even rain would be nulled.

I don't think you and me are on the same page here. See, E9 nulls Umineko's magic. Umineko's magic is anything supernatural. This includes 8-C guns. It doesn't matter if it looks like a gun or not if it hits much harder than any gun of the time.

It doesn't matter if it has a basis on science or not, sci-fi drugs and advanced science are still nulled. There was a time even rain would be nulled.
Unless these goats know exactly how all guns work and the exact amount of force they can output, I think it NLFish to say that they can just null one because it outputs more damage than a normal gun is supposed to.

It also sounds like you're taking feats from other characters and applying them to these goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back