• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-C Rimuru is nowhere near as broken as he was before due to being upped to 6-A, think Golden King can probably take him, but making a match between the 2 would be painful for me.

As for High 6-A, guessing Leviathan has smurf Digimon 5-D mind hax? Question is if it's passive, it it's not think Golden King can take it too, but probably have to make a match there.

6-C Rimuru is nowhere near as broken as he was before due to being upped to 6-A, think Golden King can probably take him, but making a match between the 2 would be painful for me.

As for High 6-A, guessing Leviathan has smurf Digimon 5-D mind hax? Question is if it's passive, it it's not think Golden King can take it too, but probably have to make a match there.
No leviathan does not have 5D hax. That's for digimon not app monsters

Atomizing Glare that works even on abstract entities...somehow. That was in his weakest state and passive at that. In Ultharathotep, his gaze becomes millions of times stronger than before.

He also has control over some field that continuiously expands to a size equal to the planet, and can also warp and change reality and its physical laws at said size.

Aren't I/O profiles outdated as shit? Shouldn't they just be removed or smth?
Yes they are and I dont know if they’ll ever really be updated at this rate.

They should be removed from this and a tgread about there future and status should likely be made.

Atomizing Glare that works even on abstract entities...somehow. That was in his weakest state and passive at that. In Ultharathotep, his gaze becomes millions of times stronger than before.

He also has control over some field that continuiously expands to a size equal to the planet, and can also warp and change reality and its physical laws at said size.
Well that's new. I'm assuming it automatically automizes concepts and shit?

IDK about the abstracts of them being conceptual part. The ones I'm talking about are things like this fellow here. They, the Critters as they're named, are just phenomenon without physical form that exist only as possibilities of those born without life (they share this exact nature with Kikai like this one, who are those without form and who exist as possibilities of unborn lives/lives that never came to be).

GK in his weakest/base state can atomize these peeps passively and instantly.

What's possibly his greatest weapon in Ultharathotep more than his gaze is his slaps, which can tear reality asunder and can destroy "the real and illusory, the physical and metaphysical". The context of illusory and metaphysical for this refer to some ancient race of beings that don't physically exist and were just dreamt up by humanity in the past. This on top of them breaking through space and time to instantly hit you. Although this one is active stuff, not passive. But if you let him use it, you're in a lot of trouble.

IDK about the abstracts of them being conceptual part. The ones I'm talking about are things like this fellow here. They, the Critters as they're named, are just phenomenon without physical form that exist only as possibilities of those born without life (they share this exact nature with Kikai like this one, who are those without form and who exist as possibilities of unborn lives/lives that never came to be).

GK in his weakest/base state can atomize these peeps passively and instantly.

What's possibly his greatest weapon in Ultharathotep more than his gaze is his slaps, which can tear reality asunder and can destroy "the real and illusory, the physical and metaphysical". The context of illusory and metaphysical for this refer to some ancient race of beings that don't physically exist and were just dreamt up by humanity in the past. This on top of them breaking through space and time to instantly hit you. Although this one is active stuff, not passive. But if you let him use it, you're in a lot of trouble.
If it can't destroy concepts then it's fine, there is also the fact Ain will comeback as long as he has his alignment with a tier 2 god, but since this version of Ain can stand inside Henir's Realm without a problem i doubt this EE will be enough, being able to destroy illusory things is NPI, not potency, 2nd key Ain wasn't erased by his 3rd key's passive effects which can do the same or even better due to being 4D.

Also, how exactly GK and Tesla have High-Godly if neither can destroy concepts? Or am i missing something?

Last edited:
Well the reason I say this is caused Critters and Kikai were never said to be anything conceptual or of concepts. They are just phenomenon without form that just exist only as possibilities of lives that never came to be (Kikai)/born without one (Critters). Critters are arguable more abstract as they're also forms of death but we're never told of them as being anything conceptual.

GK and Tesla have it because Tesla regen'd from GK's hands above whose hands are stronger than his gaze who at its weakest/base state can kill something as abstract as a possibility (Critters). GK is High Godly cuz his regen is stated to be the same as Tesla's.

You can check this CRT we had that affected their stats and powers.

Last edited:
Killing possibilities has nothing to do with High-Godly tho, if the Kikai/Critters aren't abstracts in type 2 concepts (or narrative abstracts) then being able to erase them is anything from NPI to causality/time erasure but it surely isn't a higher fundamental level. Even one of the quotes of Tesla's regen clearly has "disintegrated" as the "highest" level of destruction he suffered, not erased or deleted or something like that.

Who accepted the upgrade to High-Godly? That thread is a bit extensive, but i really want to know what made they accept it, since i don't know the verse i may be missing something.

Anyway, it will probably end in an incon since they can't kill each other at worst, and at best Ain incaps after a few minutes of the battle.

How so? Isn't the corruption from henir? It's 4D. But if it isn't useful, then rip.

If his corruption can't do shit, how can he exactly incap?

His corruption can be 4D or 3D, it being from a 4D source is it's only 4D trait (and one that does not mean 4D potency instantly), it also is said to corrupt the energy around him and just that (that's for the passive corruption, the "residual" corruption from his actives is better than that).

With a 2A Void that will keep erasing the Golden King forever without any way to react, and if he does not have acausality then he will die anyway since it will erase him in the past.

Last edited:
@XDragnoir GK doesn't have High Godly cause he can kill possibilities (though these possibilities also exist as information), he has it cause he has the same regen as Tesla who can regen from his slap, which can destroy illusory and metaphysical.

In WAB, illusory refers to the Old Ones who are nonexistent, type 4 concepts, metaphysical is basically a very broad category which includes illusions, paranormal phenomenon, thoughts, feelings etc, and also concepts.

Type 4 concepts fall under the metaphysical, so does concepts in general, as i said it's a broad category containing basically everything from non-existence to thoughts.

WABS is weird like that, in this verse things called green stones exist that can kill non-existent beings, and you have stuff like critters which are abstract phenomenon that are possibilities and information, you also have meta=critters which are fairy tales, paranormal phenomenon.

All of that falls under illusions and metaphysical, even M when he was stated to be the concept of Jet Black was said to be metaphysical existence, though it further goes to state how M is beyond causality, time etc, so he is bit more than just that, he is a type 2 concept, but the general idea was that something like the concept of darkness would be a metaphyscial existence/illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back