• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Sumei negate Type 9? He can see one's true self sure but that doesn't mean he can automatically kill them does it?

Idk anything about Enlil, and I dont know if someone has NEP Type 2 in DC
Okay well for enlil, void shiki stomp from what i have see of previous match, she don't have passive and usually begin with information blatz who is an active atk the only problem is the barrier but eh shiki have more different hax than what is shown in I/O

Okay well for enlil, void shiki stomp from what i have see of previous match, she don't have passive and usually begin with information blatz who is an active atk the only problem is the barrier but eh shiki have more different hax than what is shown in I/O
^^

Oh yeah by the way, could use some help here for Low 7-C and 8-A, currently an even split for the votes but also haven't gotten any responses for the main supporter (Ionliosite) for Sacred Eclipse in well over two weeks. Though I think Herah comfortably takes the 8-A position from SE since most of the focus was placed on Low 7-C and Sacred Eclipse lacks anything to do herself favors in 8-A.

How exactly does Sumei negate Type 9? He can see one's true self sure but that doesn't mean he can automatically kill them does it?
Basically the demon general couldn't be affected because the one fighting isn't really the true general, his real self existed within the underworld, Suimei affected him anyway,

Hatsumi can do the same.

Not sure why John lost his place, since no one who's really knowledgeable commented on that thread but eh.

Also, add him back at the 5th spot in 9B. I highly doubt get backers can beat John.

He have yes, but even if he was able to affect NEP 2 (who he doesn't show in profile and seem supporter doesn't have time or insterest to answer) the first thing he do in character it's activate his eyes and analyse what he see with them, their not passive so well he will be lower to atk shiki than her just having to thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back