• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?What are NEP type 2 based on type 1 concept and NEP type 2 based on type 2 concept?Any thread about which NEP type 2 is more nonexistent?Because from what I know NEP type 2 is just NEP type 2

... basic logic dude, concepts are treated as different, Type 2 concept are bound by reality while type 1 are platonic forms unbound by it, so of course NEP based on different concepts is different

just because two character are listed with the same ability it doesn't mean it's the same, levels exist within abilities

Lol... I mean NEP2 is lacking of every aspect of existence even on a conceptual level so concept here doesn't matter at all, first time in my life that I read such a fallacy

NEP Type 2 doesn't really have a conceptual type applied to them. I don't think the case is a fallacy, necessarily. An old proposed type 2 nep would have the concept type distinction but it wasn't accepted. Though, the case might change from a future revision.

Last edited:
Well, for now that's answer that... So it doesn't matter if Lavos has NEP2 based on Type 1 or Graham in type 2, A NEP2 character can be erased by a character with Non-existence erasure no matter the type of concept they have

Last edited:
NEP Type 2 doesn't really have a conceptual type applied to them. I don't think the case is a fallacy, necessarily. An old proposed type 2 nep would have the concept type distinction but it wasn't accepted. Though, the case might change from a future revision.
Seeing how things are going atm it wouldnt surprise me if that ended up being accepted.

Anyways lavos copies everything anos has, bar venuz if he doesn't have it out off the bat but if he does everything venuz has gets copied too, and also can make copies of anos to rub salt into the wound

I really want to counter the idea potency of NEP type 2 need to base on which type of concept...but I can't because those explanations are...just too nonsense that I can't even know in what way I can respond too them...

Last edited:
I really want to counter the idea potency of NEP type 2 need base on which type of concept...but I can't because those explanations are...just too nonsense that I can't even know in what way I can respond too them...
I know mines are nonsense too

Anyways lavos copies everything anos has, bar venuz if he doesn't have it out off the bat but if he does everything venuz has gets copied too, and also can make copies of anos to rub salt into the wound
I don't care anymore for Anos vs Lavos thing... I'm now with those dudes questioning the NEP2 stuffs... Also Lavos get passively erased by venuzdona

DontTalkDT, from what I know, will work on a NEP Type 2 thread; I don't think changes will happen until the thread is made.

She is weaker than Anos but not because she is not a perfect copy tho,she can summon even Venuzdonoa
Oh okay then, can anos kill anos, cause that is what he will have to deal with if he kills even one of them as and infinite amount of lavos come in and a)bfr b)bfr 2 electric boogaloo to 2-D c)Copy his homework totally with no changes d)just clone anos and have him fight himself e)conceptual nom etc etc, that is if he doesn't get bfr'd by lavos before hand

Oh okay then, can anos kill anos, cause that is what he will have to deal with if he kills even one of them as and infinite amount of lavos come in and a)bfr b)bfr 2 electric boogaloo to 2-D c)Copy his homework totally with no changes d)just clone anos and have him fight himself e)conceptual nom etc etc, that is if he doesn't get bfr'd by lavos before hand
With 2-A range he can kill infinite amount of them at the same time tho,conceptual nom won't work because his purple eyes will block it and he also has HGR,just don't know the answer for BFR,maybe depend on which is faster between Venuzdonoa and that BFR thing

I doubt if Lavos can copy Anos' conceptual manipulation same happened in Anos vs Rimuru but this time not with copy but Reactive evolution, Rimuru couldn't simply adapt to Anos conceptual manipulation thanks tho his conceptual manipulation is higher level of reality and infinitely uncontably greater on a 2-A scale x99+

With 2-A range he can kill infinite amount of them at the same time tho,conceptual nom won't work because his purple eyes will block it and he also has HGR,just don't know the answer for BFR,maybe depend on which is faster between Venuzdonoa and that BFR thing
Yes but he doesn't know that he needs to do that, nor does he know about the clones so it is very unlikely for him to do it
I doubt if Lavos can copy Anos' conceptual manipulation same happened in Anos vs Rimuru but this time not with copy but Reactive evolution, Rimuru couldn't simply adapt to Anos conceptual manipulation thanks tho his conceptual manipulation is higher level of reality and uncontably greater on a 2-A scale
Could you link that cause I do not remember that thread for shit

oh yeah that one, idk then, but literally everything else apart from the law, chaos, concept, ee etc etc, is fair game so anos needs to be able to put down himself otherwise lavos laughs and bfrs which is his first ic move anyways, the copy is passive
Anos' eyes passively put them down and Venuzdona passively erase him

In that chapter Venuz doesn't passively destroy his enemy duh
I know there's chapter when it does... I just copied the scan from venuzdonoa's profile.... In that chapter only this happened, later it is shown that he passively destroyed any attempt at everything melheis did but did not destroy him because that was not his objective. I am also reading the chapter where Kostoria tried to manipulate venuzdonoa and it automatically stabbed her in the chest as it was going to be used to affect Anos, and automatically Venuzdonoa was about to destroy Kostoria, but Anos didn't intend to kill her, that's why venuzdonoa didn't destroyed her... how hard it is to find the scans

could you give me the scans because 1) cant read jap and 2) and not willing to read through an entire chapter to find this
This is what you are looking for

Why ...? Absolute space is a place completely isolated from the world ... I can't interfere from that side, but I can't tear it apart ..."

"It doesn't make sense before the sword of reason"

Calmly I walk to Melheis and wield Venuzdonoa.

Melheis hesitated on the verge of it.

However, his legs are torn apart and he rolls on the ground.

"Why ... I should have hesitated ..."

"Did you think you could avoid it just by hesitating?"

"... That ... where is that reason ...!?"

He redeployed the Magic Gate. That is now over thousands.

"... It's a terrifying magic sword, but I can't escape being a sword. It's not appropriate to cut down such a magical gate at once ...!"

He probably intends to use a large number of magic gates as a decoy and use one of them to escape.

However, it happened immediately after that.

Thousands of magical gates were cut at once and shattered.

"This ......... this is ... why ...? When did you cut it ...?"

"Did you think you wouldn't be cut if you didn't cut.

It destroyed thousends of Melheis' gates and Anos was only holding the sword.
As you can also see from the above statememnt you also can't dodge the atrack.

The Rikishi sword bared its fangs in an attempt to destroy the other's Rikishi sword, and even though the blade didn't hit them, their bodies were slashed apart and fresh blood was spattered.

Rikishi sword here is Venuzdonoa. I belive it translates it like this because it has a lot of names and one of them is Reason-Destroying sword.

Beasically whenever the sword got out his enemis got destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back