• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs madoka for top 5 2-as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protege
Madoka

Can Protege interact with type 5 acasual beings? And I'm pretty sure Madoka just passively kill him or incap him. Not voting yet though.

from what i know about protege, his power mimcry is passive and it works on Low 1-A beings, so whats stopping him from taking all of her power for himself?

That's what I was thinking too. But I don't get powers like acausality so waiting for the other side to put down their points.

Protege is the definition of NLF in Marvel.

Also, can someone explain how her acausality can stop him from copying her power?

That poor NLF dude can't copy NEP2 so UKG erases

Also, can someone explain how her acausality can stop him from copying her power?
It doesnt, as he can affect acausality 5, but if he didnt had feats, we shouldnt assume that he can affect with acausal 5 beings, as they are transcendental to stuff like cause and effect, which means that copying her powers is a cause and Madoka being copied is the effect, and it wouldnt work, unless someone argue about higher D hax working in lower D acausal, but idk if there is a pre-definition to it

Wait is protege power mimicry passive? If not then I don't see how he would deal with Madoka erasing, sealing, etc. Most being passive. Madoka also seems to have a higher AP so she pretty much just one shots before Protégé can copy her powers, assuming it isn't passive ofc.

Actually because Protege doesn't have any resistance on profile while UKG has ton of passives,even when her passives get copied she can still resist all of her passives so yeah

For acausulity type 5 protege was able to affect living tribunal who Said to transcends casualty and acausulity.

Oh this is most definitely a stomp, I don't think with his current file he can win against anyone tbh. - well anyone with good hax

I need to revise him. Soo many to revise oof

Oh this is most definitely a stomp, I don't think with his current file he can win against anyone tbh. - well anyone with good hax

I need to revise him. Soo many to revise oof
Marvel supporters currently are being too busy with their profiles huh?

Which is why I said he is NLF af, but we need to stick to what's on the file or else he never loses

I suggest using UKG for strongest 2-A PMMM

Also what is reason for his immeasurable speed? It said that his speed compared to Beyonder Post Retcon but there is no reason for immeasurable speed of Beyonder

It doesnt, as he can affect acausality 5, but if he didnt had feats, we shouldnt assume that he can affect with acausal 5 beings, as they are transcendental to stuff like cause and effect, which means that copying her powers is a cause and Madoka being copied is the effect, and it wouldnt work, unless someone argue about higher D hax working in lower D acausal, but idk if there is a pre-definition to it
This isn't totally correct has protege can copy the ability of every body in marvel maybe with exception of toaa. As he is connected to the source of the powers.

to be fair marvel profiles are very shit, for example when i saw the chaos king profile he doesnt even have NEP2 despite being a manifestation of oblivion,

also btw i think he copies all the resistances of his targets, otherwise he would've just gotten reality warped by the beyonder

to be fair marvel profiles are very shit, for example when i saw the chaos king profile he doesnt even have NEP2 despite being a manifestation of oblivion,

also btw i think he copies all the resistances of his targets, otherwise he would've just gotten reality warped by the beyonder
Yeah he copies the physiology of the characters.

Should I make a thread to remove his immeasurable speed now?
No, I am revising him soon anyway. Unless you have replacement feats, go ahead.

By soon, could take a few weeks. I am doing a lot of revisions. But should be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back