• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has range. Each layer of the silver sea is a multiverse and he can traverse them.
that aint how it works according to DT, so he gets bfr'ed to a place where not even 2-A range can reach and gets gg'ed, or he gets copied several times over while lavos dog piles him six ways from sunday

Lavos also has High Godly/Acausality 5 and can neg any powers related to survivability given he ate other Lavoses that had the same High Godly regen/Acausality 5

Ah yes, EE and Concept hax the guy who is conceptually non-existent
Venuz conceptual haxs can erase non-existents begins... technically his Eyes of chaotic destruction should be able to destroy the reason that why nothingness couldn't be destroyed and there before destroy nothingness but yeah, for now venuz gg

So what will prevent Venuz from killing Lavos?
Can Venuz kill anos, and also Acasuality type 3
So range of Lavos's BFR is not higher than baseline 2-A,otherwise Anos could affect because it's same case
It is because people who can reach and travel 2-A distances cant get to or out of it
t worked on Graham lavos Nep won't save him
Venuz conceptual haxs can erase non-existents begins... technically his Eyes of chaotic destruction should be able to destroy the reason that why nothingness couldn't be destroyed and there before destroy nothingness but yeah, for now venuz gg
Are you drunk, you are literally using concept hax to affect something that isn't there, that is like trying to soul hax someone without a soul, you cant, if it could to graham then it isn't conceptual non-existence

Can Venuz kill anos, and also Acasuality type 3
Why venuz need to kill Anos? Also acausality 3 is bypassed by range and Anos has more than enough range
It is because people who can reach and travel 2-A distances cant get to or out of it
🤷‍♂️
Are you drunk, you are literally using concept hax to affect something that isn't there, that is like trying to soul hax someone without a soul, you cant, if it could to graham then it isn't conceptual non-existence
Graham is NEP2 and was completely erased by venuzdona conceptual haxs that's why venuzdona has Non-existence, you didn't contradict anything

I see BFR to 2-D and sealing on Lavos's profile so if Lavos goes with them then probably it wins,just don't know how does they work

Graham is NEP2 and was completely erased by venuzdona conceptual haxs that's why venuzdona has Non-existence, you didn't contradict anything
As far as I know, wasn’t it Anos’s own source that destroyed Graham’s emptiness? even Gramham was not afraid of Venuz and considered the sword useless to defeat him, because no matter how many times Venuz destroyed him he would return from emptiness, because emptiness will always be there forever

But when Anos unlocks all anti-magic, and expose his sources, and that make graham scared and called Anos "a lonely monsters" so that already explains that the source of the destruction is even more horrible than Venuz

As far as I know, wasn’t it Anos’s own source that destroyed Graham’s emptiness? even Gramham was not afraid of Venuz and considered the sword useless to defeat him, because no matter how many times Venuz destroyed him he would return from emptiness, because emptiness will always be there forever
No... Venuzdona is completely capable of destroying Graham nothingness, even negate his immortalities and regeneration, but he could regenerate it back to his odd nature, also Anos source of perdition is capable of erase Graham nothingness in the same way that venuzdona, but Graham still capable of regenerating it, Anos basically is erasing his nothingness 24/7 and also using his nothingness as a shield to protect himself from an attack

Claims Graham is not conceptually non-existent

When Graham is one of the most blatant cases of NEP2 on this site

Trying to apply reason to Venuzdonoa...to VENUZDONOA

Ignoring how Venuzdonoa completely bypasses logic on the verse which is what allowed it to affect Graham despite the absurdity, which is what Venuzdonoa does

Also ignoring this is fiction and how nonexistent erasure is a thing
spongebob.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't mean anything, it isn't above baseline range according to DT
It is, the 2-A need stuff to be above baseline, which is how silver sea works, it is layered, a deep layer see a shallow layer universes as a literally shogi game, so, it is enough range and the 2-A is indeed different in this case

Graham has NEP 2 due being conceptually destroyed, Anos still can affect him

No... Venuzdona is completely capable of destroying Graham nothingness, even negate his immortalities and regeneration, but he could regenerate it back to his odd nature, also Anos source of perdition is capable of erase Graham nothingness in the same way that venuzdona, but Graham still capable of regenerating it, Anos basically is erasing his nothingness 24/7 and also using his nothingness as a shield to protect himself from an attack
I’m not saying that Venus is not capable of destroying the emptiness of the Graham, Venuz is indeed capable of destroying the emptiness of the Graham, but that doesn't make it his scared, and when Anos expose his source it makes Graham scared, even calling Anos as "a lonely monsters"

Last edited:
Yall stop dog pilling me, let me breath and give a reponse
Let that be a lesson to you don't provoke the Anos Avengers (or most Isekai fans/supporters) unless you want a bad time lol.

I learnt that the hard way.

Also tbh Lavos and the entire verse is still pretty outdated unfortunately (him and Harle are the only god tiers with somewhat decent profiles) plus it has very few active supporters. I mean most folks can tell with a casual look that Lavos' page is in dire need of a clean up.

Not sure but why does it need to kill Anos ?
Why venuz need to kill Anos?
Because Lavos copies all of Anos' powers for himself
2-A range can bypass
Yes, but he wont know about them at the start of the battle
Fair enough,how does it BFR work then?
He opens a portal and sends people into them with said portals also drawing people in, or he just does it with the 2D stuff
It is, the 2-A need stuff to be above baseline, which is how silver sea works, it is layered, a deep layer see a shallow layer universes as a literally shogi game, so, it is enough range and the 2-A is indeed different in this case
That isn't how it works in 2-A, even if they are different structures entirely, apparently they still arent above baseline
and all this really doesn't matter cause I remembered that graham's nep2 is still based on a type 2 concept while lavos' is based on aa type 1 so he cant touch lavos rip

and all this really doesn't matter cause I remembered that graham's nep2 is still based on a type 2 concept while lavos' is based on aa type 1 so he cant touch lavos rip
Can i get a link to the thread where this is accepted? Also this means that Lavos concept is type 1 right? Can i also get scans for that because i've always wondered what would be an example of someone's concept being type 1?

Holy **** this make my day hahahaha let's just ignore what you said about Graham based on a type 2 concept, let's focus on "he can't touch Lavos"..... Dude, Venuzdona has conceptual attacks that can erase non-existents beigns and what Cm venuzdona has? Oh yeah type 1 so get erased anyway... And Wtf.... This the first time in all my time in this site that someone said that some character is NEP on a X concept oh come on... Also it doesn't matter as long you have Non-existence erasure you can freely erase NEP2 beigns

Last edited:
None of that means he can hit something far more nonexistant than Graham, NEP2 based on a type 2 concept is inherently weaker than one based on a 1 concepts as the latter are qualitivelly superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back