• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
not CDZ Characters but #'s 1 ~ 4 on 3-C
I don't know anything from 3rd spot (which reminds me, can someone link the right Uriel? It should be Dresden Files' Uriel) to 1st, they aren't smurfs iirc so it shouldn't be hard to kill any of them if you are a smurf, but i have no idea about the specific resistances you would need.

What about accelerator why he isn't here?
He may be here in the future, after we have more confirmation that no magic a full power MG (and any other magician) can use would bypass his shield, that would allow him to fight anyone without 12d hax... his offensive powers suck so it wouldn't be that high.

Reactions: Rez
I don't know anything from 3rd spot (which reminds me, can someone link the right Uriel? It should be Dresden Files' Uriel) to 1st, they aren't smurfs iirc so it shouldn't be hard to kill any of them if you are a smurf, but i have no idea about the specific resistances you would need.

He may be here in the future, after we have more confirmation that no magic a full power MG (and any other magician) can use would bypass his shield, that would allow him to fight anyone without 12d hax... his offensive powers suck so it wouldn't be that high.
Actually space ishtar is a little smurf here (all her thing are 4D)

Technically Saints have 4D stuff (when their power is maxed. facking hate it and makes no sense.) All their hax, power, resistance and other stuff are derived from Cosmo. So when they max out their power their hax and resistance goes up with it.

I feel like Hel should at least tie for 5th High 3-A (speed equalized), she has:

*Type 1 Abstract Existence
*Passive Death Manipulation/Corrosion
*Type 5 Immortality
*2-A Range with Summons/Teleportation
*Other potent hax like Power Null, Hellfire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, etc

At best Deanna seems like an incon sponge via her type 4 acausality, nigh-omnipresence and type 9 immortality (the former might be null due to Hel's superior range) however Hel is just as unkillable but has vastly superior offensive hax plus actual resistances.

Thoughts?
^Bumping this!

Technically Saints have 4D stuff (when their power is maxed. facking hate it and makes no sense.) All their hax, power, resistance and other stuff are derived from Cosmo. So when they max out their power their hax and resistance goes up with it.
Yeah, but you asked about 4th to 1st spots... and their hax does not rise to 4D IMO, it's only their AP.

Don't know wasn't here when her ranking was made
Do a thread, maybe she can get 1st spot, who knows.

Well, even if it is 4D (which i still don't agree with, but anyway) they have barely any hax and the few they have wouldn't really change much (sense removal for example, even if it is 4D it's still just sense removal).

I feel like Hel should at least tie for 5th High 3-A (speed equalized), she has:

*Type 1 Abstract Existence
*Passive Death Manipulation/Corrosion
*Type 5 Immortality
*2-A Range with Summons/Teleportation
*Other potent hax like Power Null, Hellfire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, etc

At best Deanna seems like an incon sponge via her type 4 acausality, nigh-omnipresence and type 9 immortality (the former might be null due to Hel's superior range) however Hel is just as unkillable but has vastly superior offensive hax plus actual resistances.

Thoughts?
Another Bump!

Could Anoos Voldigoad take any of them in 2-B? Might actually have to check for low 1-C if an upgrade I've seen goes through

Could Anoos Voldigoad take any of them in 2-B? Might actually have to check for low 1-C if an upgrade I've seen goes through
No. 1 has 1-A hax.

No. 2 has Low 1-A hax.

No. 3 has Low 1-C hax.

Dunno about 4 and 5 but I'm not optimistic about Anos' chances.

As for Low 1-C, Lol no.

No. 1 has 1-A hax.

No. 2 has Low 1-A hax.

No. 3 has Low 1-C hax.

Dunno about 4 and 5 but I'm not optimistic about Anos' chances.

As for Low 1-C, Lol no.
5th place is quite weak iirc, no smurf hax, just some hax and resistances that were a problem to the ones below it.

I think she incon Anos; she can't bypass Anos' NEP Type 2 nor his High-Godly regeneration, among others.

Mano, just do a match with them, it's way faster most times.
The last "strongest" match-up I did took almost half a year of on and off bumping (including posting the match on Vs match promotion threads) to be concluded.

Plus I already explained why the match will be an incon (plus iirc these threads are trying to weed out incon sponges).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back