• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe not to the except potency, but everything that isnt named concept manip i am decently sure they can if, but for the concept manip i am not 100% sure but the could stop t of doing the equivalent of plugging the tap, they just stop him from using those abilities in the first place with their negation, this is not assuming the shit is higher d in potency that is
precognition is at least 5-D scaling to Ahzek Ahriman and EE is 1-A, can't say for the rest of his abilities but all of his resistances are 1-A... yeah Emps vs YuGiHo ends in one of the biggest curb stomps The Manly Emperor of Mankind has ever done lol

precognition is at least 5-D scaling to Ahzek Ahriman and EE is 1-A, can't say for the rest of his abilities but all of his resistances are 1-A... yeah Emps vs YuGiHo ends in one of the biggest curb stomps The Manly Emperor of Mankind has ever done lol
yep ofc, it is warhammer

da fug is the faucet stuff or is it something we were discussing before we got "distracted"
so some types of yu-gi-oh negation is like stopping the faucet, emps is the faucet and his hax is the water, the faucet ranges from being plugged to just having the valve cut off entirety

so some types of yu-gi-oh negation is like stopping the faucet, emps is the faucet and his hax is the water, the faucet ranges from being plugged to just having the valve cut off entirety
i think 1-A resistance to power null covers that pretty well, as well as thought-based 1-A EE that he will open with against someone who has just nulled about 95% of his powers

ofc this is with me once again assuming the shit isnt higher d- cause they haven't dealt with higher d with anything that isnt named the arc-V manga

ofc this is with me once again assuming the shit isnt higher d- cause they haven't dealt with higher d with anything that isnt named the arc-V manga
he would have no answer to that yes, but his concept manip is very barebones overall though

Incorporeality (Exists only as thoughts), Immortality (Type 1), Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Can spread itself as evil thoughts and a sickness), Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Body Puppetry (Those incapable of resisting its intense evil thoughts of the Evilswarm are instantly corrupted in mind, body, and soul after death, turning them into more Evilswarm), Corruption (Those who were attacked become Evilswarm themselves), Possession (Those corrupted by the Evilswarm take control of those they fight to pass on its influence. This also works on machines and the dead)
it has a couple layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back