• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
how we do that ? , Her true self was fused with the H1C realm even we brought up her to real world at the fight started the quantum flactuation would taking her back to the H1C anyway.

Seele for 1st High 7A. She has 11D BFR and is merged with an 11D realm. She resists 11D corruption and mind hax
How does 11 D BFR work? They are BFRed into a 11D realm or it has 11D potency, if so how it actually have 11D potency? It’s kinda weird to have 11D lite nu for BFR but I dunno.

Oh, then Suimei should be able to deal with it if they can’t deal with his law Hax since it shuts down mysteries around him, he doesn’t actually need to affect her entirety of 1-C.

That is why I thought it was weird to call it High 1-C BFR and tbh I don't see how the dimensionality of the realm matters if the character can get back by portals or tp since it is not like the problem is going from high to low but low to high. Would just act like normal BFR tbh.

Suimei might just incap by not allowing her to manifest herself anymore into the battlefield with abeq ad habra.

I mean the 'dimensionality' or the 'potency' of the BFR refers to how hard it is to come back from usually. Travelling back from a High 1-C realm is impossible without feats. Just because it's 'Above' doesn't mean anyone can just come back down from it.

Like i said how we do scaling BFR potency , we done throught range of it or the object they can remove ?

If both can't effect each other the result is still be incon.

I don't think there is BFR potency, as someone said before it is just how hard it is to get back. Well, then they should share the n.1 Spot.

As long as the law hax prevents from being BFRed in the first place the dimensionality of the spell doesn't matter, unless the caster uses some type of higher D power source that wouldn't be affected by the law hax.

But why don't you guys just create the matches and then post a link for it here?

As long as the law hax prevents from being BFRed in the first place the dimensionality of the spell doesn't matter, unless the caster uses some type of higher D power source that wouldn't be affected by the law hax.

But why don't you guys just create the matches and then post a link for it here?
she does use Higher D power source

The power source of it does not matter in this case anyway, that is not its potency. Power source =/= potency, just because one draws energy or abilities from someth does not automatically make them that potent and the null does not shut down the source of power. A match would be better at this point maybe if it keeps dragging. I did not think it would go beyond a few exchanges but seems incon.

The power source of it does not matter in this case anyway, that is not its potency. Power source =/= potency, just because one draws energy or abilities from someth does not automatically make them that potent and the null does not shut down the source of power. A match would be better at this point maybe if it keeps dragging. I did not think it would go beyond a few exchanges but seems incon.
That wasn't my point, it's totally possible that someone without resistance to 2A power null "wouldn't" be affected because their power comes from "higher d energy" or something like that.

Why is Yakagi Suimei above AoC?AoC has acausal type 4 because it exists outside the law itself so how Suimei's law hax can work on AoC?
Did this not already have a discussion? Even then they just work on a different set of laws, right? Not type 5. How do you apply that when magicians can work their laws in realities where they shouldn’t even be applicable? Not sure how working on different set of laws can counter characters who can use their laws in spite of different set of laws and the laws not existing in that reality.

Did this not already have a discussion? Even then they just work on a different set of laws, right? Not type 5. How do you apply that when magicians can work their laws in realities where they shouldn’t even be applicable? Not sure how working on different set of laws can counter characters who can use their laws in spite of different set of laws and the laws not existing in that reality.
As far as I know acausal type 4 doesn't even exist in the verse so why you assume that their law can affect it?

'How do you apply that when magicians can work their laws in realities where they shouldn’t even be applicable?' I mean this isn't the same as affecting some1 with type 4. You need feats as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, exactly, it’s not affecting someone with type 4 acasuality but the mechanics behind the reason of type 4 acasuality’s interaction with law manipulation being the way it is is basically the same. “Work under different laws”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back