• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A doctor fights a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
c80b4788d00a029ba8fef0c7858f351e.jpg
The doctor vs Es
1dd062b9fe8eaedfa6712861cd889837.jpg

9A versions
Speed equalized

Last edited:
Doesn't doctor have passive 11-D probability hax...I don't think any of her shit is going to work against that, or at the very least they both just die instantly the second the match starts.

It’s passive, and it has a massive range across reality. The doctor is instantly haxed the moment the fight begins.

The doctor resists most of PI he has 6D mind resistance and his acusality will prevent events rewriting.He resists them stop and he has passive proabilty/causality hax that protects him

Yeah I mean PI is probs gonna do something to him considering what it does but no way it puts him down before he can get to his Tardis

No that’s not what PI’s main power is, it’s affecting things that exists and don’t exist.

PI can affect beings that exist even outside its influence so I don't think acausal type 4 will work,not to mention PI has concept manip type 2 that can affect even acausal type 5 so type 4 is useless

The doctor just has to survive long enough to get into the tardis. Blazblue doesnt have type 5 acasual.PI is literraly descriped as erasing events and replacing them with other possibilites.Thats rewritting events

Once again you fail to understand how Phenomena Intervention works. The way it functions at a fundamental level is affecting beings that exist and do not exist, the only way to avoid the effects of PI is to be in a state where you neither exist or not exist. Something the doctor lacks, so the moment the fight starts he gets haxed to oblivion.

most of the stuff is not going to work timeline rewrite is useless against the doctor and so is mind hax. The doctor just needs to survive enough to go into the tardis. His passive luck will allow to surive. Es passives is not all the PI powers at once.

Define “most of the stuff” cause I only see like 8 abilities out of the 40+ that Doctor resists. And yes it is, the Embryo literally uses Phenomena Intervention with its existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back