• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm pretty sure we already agreed not to put people on this list whose only ability is inconning others with NEP Type 2.
I am with Planck, either you kill everyone below or you aren't added, strongest =/= hardest to kill

Last edited:
Pretty sure that yogiri and even possibly BB would have beat if this wasn't for her size that let their atk not affect her
If she can beat Yogiri and BB then its fine. If it's just inconning everyone, that's where I start to feel it's iffy.

Arceus should be removed tbh,it doesn't have many impressive hax at all,you can just throw any characters that has acausal type 5,NEP type 2 or AE type 1 that embodies concept type 2 and Arceus can't do anything

Arceus is inconned by several people not on the list and even that's only because they lack range. I'm fine with them being removed.

Actually, has Yogiri actually shown or been stated to do this or is this just because of his One Kill Man status?

Actually, has Yogiri actually shown or been stated to do this or is this just because of his One Kill Man status?
Honestly, it is something that I have been wondering as well. The context suggests that he could possibly have it but I am not sure.

Edit: If the concept of END and death are elaborated upon, Yogiri's true form could possibly have NEP Type 2.
Edit: If the concept of END has the same context as in the LN, also if LN contents are largely the same to WN and on the profile, then I can see NEP Type 2 being more possible as I explained here.

Last edited:
Passive stupid OP LN generic MC power, you mean.

I say that about Yogiri but i want to find a broken generic MC and add them to the wiki since 2019.

I mean, he's not even a 'generic' LN MC to begin with. Be his original identity, power, background, or personality, none of them can be called 'generic', especially when talking about MCs of Light Novels. It's also one of the prime reasons that make this series stand out among the rest.

I mean, he's not even a 'generic' LN MC to begin with. Be his original identity, power, background, or behavior, none of them can be called 'generic', especially when talking about MCs of Light Novels. It's also one of the prime reasons that make this series stand out among the rest.
Meh, i didn't read it so i shouldn't really say he is generic, but when the MC can insta kill everyone in his verse, well...

Meh, i didn't read it so i shouldn't really say he is generic, but when the MC can insta kill everyone in his verse, well...

I do get that it's pretty easy to think that he's the same as other MCs if you don't give it a proper read yourself, but once you do so without any bias, you'll find several differences with ease. I'm saying this after reading countless WNs and LNs. Also, about that insta-kill thing, would you call the Supreme Archtype generic just because it can insta-kill others in Mythos? It's more or less the same case with him.

You guys already did all the good ones, Ning is barely tier 2.
There are tons of novels with high tiers and op characters. I mean seems like Apotheosis will be at least 1B to likely 1A if going by what I've seen being talked on discord. Plus Ji Ning should be easy tier 2 and pretty op.

Supreme Archtype generic just because it can insta-kill others in Mythos? It's more or less the same case with him.
I agree with the rest but... S. Arch isn't the MC AFAIK, i would have the same problem with CM (i already have other problems so anyway) if Randolph Carter or any other was actually killing every Outer God passively.

I do get that it's pretty easy to think that he's the same as other MCs if you don't give it a proper read yourself, but once you do so without any bias, you'll find several differences with ease. I'm saying this after reading countless WNs and LNs. Also, about that insta-kill thing, would you call the Supreme Archtype generic just because it can insta-kill others in Mythos? It's more or less the same case with him.
It's a supreme, omnipresent, transdual being who's not the viewpoint character. Nobody is going to complain about it.

This comparison would only make sense if Randolph Carter was spanking Outer Gods.

You guys already did all the good ones, Ning is barely tier 2.
I'm trying to make one from the beginning and all he has is a huge amount of skill, resistance to soul-hax and elemental manip for close to 100 chaps...

He's pretty anemic compared to someone like Meng Hao tbh.

There are tons of novels with high tiers and op characters. I mean seems like Apotheosis will be at least 1B to likely 1A if going by what I've seen being talked on discord. Plus Ji Ning should be easy tier 2 and pretty op.
Yeah i know i just need to find and then read them, but you guys did the obvious options (ergen, xue ying, etc).

Yeah he is Tier 2 before the end, but his best powers are still not passives or smurf, he only gets EE at really high levels, and afaik his immortalities are just type 1 and a weak type 3 (low godly iirc).

I agree with the rest but... S. Arch isn't the MC AFAIK, i would have the same problem with CM (i already have other problems so anyway) if Randolph Carter or any other was actually killing every Outer God passively.

Well, it's not like he walks around passively killing everyone. Only those who really dare to harm him meet that sort of end.

It's a supreme, omnipresent, transdual being who's not the viewpoint character. Nobody is going to complain about it.

It's basically the same here as well (the supreme, omnipresent, transdual (?) being is not the viewpoint character). The MC is just an avatar with his own personality, after all.

It's basically the same here as well (the supreme, omnipresent, transdual (?) being is not the viewpoint character). The MC is just an avatar with his own personality, after all.
The MC is the supreme being though. Whether he's an avatar or not doesn't really change that he oneshots everything.

Anyway, this is probably derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back