• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make one from the beginning and all he has is a huge amount of skill, resistance to soul-hax and elemental manip for close to 100 chaps...

He's pretty anemic compared to someone like Meng Hao tbh.
At least you have something at chapter 100, at this point iirc Ning greatest weapon is Telekinesis and Extrasensory Perception, he nearly does not use his mind/soul attacks and instead uses fire+water (with higher AP than his own, but still).

Read Sage Monarch
This Sage Monarch?

Yeah, we are derailing, it's Planck's fault.

The MC is the supreme being though. Whether he's an avatar or not doesn't really change that he oneshots everything.

Technically speaking. that's true I guess.

In any case, my point is that one-shoting everything is only natural if you have the power of the supreme existence of the verse, so doing so doesn't make him a generic MC. That's it.

Yeah i know i just need to find and then read them, but you guys did the obvious options (ergen, xue ying, etc).

Yeah he is Tier 2 before the end, but his best powers are still not passives or smurf, he only gets EE at really high levels, and afaik his immortalities are just type 1 and a weak type 3 (low godly iirc).
Xue Ying wasn't an obvious one as for close to 100ch he only had a spear and sensing. He doesn't have passives till the middle of the novel.

Novels that I know which could be strong are: Martial World and True Martial World (Same verse); Same Monarch; Talisman Emperor; Carefree Path of Dreams; God of Slaughter; Swallowed Star (Share verse with Xue Ying); Advent of the Archmage.

Lol, did this turn into a thing arguing about if Yogiri is good or not? A character can have a personality (even if they barely have one) and still be a bad protagonist, take Akuto Sai as an example of this. The problem with Yogiri is that he barely has any struggle and wins right off the bat because of the ID thing, it's what makes him bland, he practically a Marysue.

Anyways, no more derailing

Reae88d1fce4c82ac20779233cb8cdbc7

I thought that was enough derailment, but it seems there's people who think otherwise.

Lol, did this turn into a thing arguing about if Yogiri is good or not?

Nope, the argument was about whether he's a 'generic' character or not (as a generic character can also be good and vice-versa). Besides, the series gives enough reason for him to appear as he does to many people, unlike the case with characters like Akuto Sai. If someone hasn't read the LN of the series, they shouldn't even bother to give their judgement on him if they want to be taken seriously (as you really get to know him only in the LN where you're shown his past).

Also, that comparison between Yogiri and the Supreme Archetype was straight up funny

Only because those who find it funny haven't read the novel, and their ignorance is what makes the comparison 'funny' to them (it was indeed just a casual analogy, but nothing that could be laughed off by calling it funny if you have actually read the novel).

In short, ID is one of the series where you need to read the series and piece everything together to actually get the MC and his connection to the verse, so it's better to not be so overly assertive with your claims here. It'd only make you look really ill-informed if you have such strong opinions about something only based on whatever little you have read and/or heard about it.

Hope that no one else appears to derail the thread again, especially when they hardly know the thing they're talking about.

What kind of hax has Numidium in his High 1B key? Cause I know he's a smurf, but I wanna know how high of a smurf.

Hmm, then Characters from 07th Expansion Series for 1st or 2nd in High 1B, depending on how high Numidium's hax his.

He's likely stonger than our current CHIM master with passive void and likely beyond conventional NEP type 2.

Also, everyone I've mentioned above has 1A+ High Godly regen, EE, and Battler and Ange also have 1A+ power null.

Edit: Also, can Numidium resist plot manip?

Regeneration doesn't really have a tier (I have no idea why people think this).

Anyway, Numidium doesn't, to my knowledge.

Numidium can erase AE which is a deepest level of existence it has formed NEP type 2 into being , also numidium erasing all AE from the godhead dream and erase himslef as he did to another , if i had a way to compared , it's share a same state as Shiki but on 1-A +.

How do you scale NEP2? Cause they can delete NEP2 characters with the Truths that scale to a NEP2 realm that's more NEP2 than the characters.... if that make sense xD

I mean he is much like shiki , in her perspective , she saw conventional NEP type 2 as a normal existence because Kama was still sprang from The root , the root itself is more fundamental than kama , Numidium was following this logic.

Also erase normal NEP type 2 wouldn't make you can erase unconventional ones , plus i did read the truth page and found a logic about "they have 1-A + erasure by just send them to the far range of 1-A +" , if we apply this sense to Numidium he would have H1A void due to he can erase opponent and send them out of The dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back