• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are the contenders for #5 in Low 7-C? I'm feeling cute today, I want to reach at least 3# with Shadow before the eventual downgrade of the verse to 8-B, just to stir up discord and go out with a bang. Yes, I am that confident. But first I want to know who are the #5 spot contenders, if there are any.

Joker from Persona got an upgrade and seems to stomp Tzeentch so it's worth investigating how far he can go into both low 1-C and 1-C

It says a lot about Low 1-C that 4th place has passives 3 infinities above him..

Not as much compared to 9-B but still.

Speaking of Pink Panther, Du Tian should replace him at 3rd. He already tops Non-Smurf what with mind, soul and fear passives around the very low trillions range potency.

I'm curious as to why the Half-Southern Albino/Half Yog-Sothoth baby is the strongest High 8-C, maybe this constitutes another read of the Dunwich Horror?

By the way shouldn't Amon be above Pink Panther in High 5-A? I kinda doubt that the panther resists mind manipulation enough to resist a 6 Sextillion(or thereabouts) mindscrew, that by the way is also thought-based

Also who is 4-B in Doctor Who again? And can they get past the above mentioned mindscrew?

Last edited:
By the way shouldn't Amon be above Pink Panther in High 5-A? I kinda doubt that the panther resists mind manipulation enough to resist a 6 Sextillion(or thereabouts) mindscrew, that by the way is also thought-based

Also who is 4-B in Doctor Who again? And can they get past the above mentioned mindscrew?
I would agree with the Pink Panther thing.

I think Doctor who 4-B's refers to the Tardis

I would agree with the Pink Panther thing.

I think Doctor who 4-B's refers to the Tardis

Well, Amon is not doing anything to someone who's mind is higher-D and has that amount of hax lol

Actually Xue Ying would defeat some of them for High 5-A, they just can't touch him while he can kill them. Speed equal or not they can't block his Mirage World (Omnipresent) or Extreme Piercing (immeasurable speed).

To interact with him you must have Law powers or something on this level as otherwise, your attack will not affect him. Then to actually affect him you must have spatial or dimensional attacks a grade higher than normal laws since normal ones can hardly reach his Mirage World. Then to cause any damage to him you must be able to attack the entire Mirage World and destroy it in one attack otherwise he will come back.

Last edited:
I guess there's nobody going for #5 Low 7-C. Just put Shadow there. He's got passive law hax that forbids the enemy from even entering the fight. That should count as incapacitation I think.

I mean, yeah? Look at how all of Tier 9 has 1st places with 1-A hax. 5th 9-B has 1-B hax even.

Could Dante fit anywhere in 2-C, Chaos King doesn't look all that impressive unless I'm missing something
Chaos King has Type 5 Acausality apparently. So rip Dante interacting with him. But I heard he's severely outdated so maybe he might get removed.

Plus, there's several other 2-Cs to get through not on the list that probably stomp Dante.

Joker from Persona got an upgrade and seems to stomp Tzeentch so it's worth investigating how far he can go into both low 1-C and 1-C
you see, that is just the first key, the second key is 6d and still has the acasuality type 5, nep2, haxes out the arse that are stronger than before

Who would take Chaos King's place theoretically if he got removed from there
Dunno. I know Xuan Fang has a 4-D hax-wall, can manipulate the 1-A concept of time, has immortality based on clones scattered across a 1-B/High 1-B multiverse etc.

And I'm still unsure of him taking it.

you see, that is just the first key, the second key is 6d and still has the acasuality type 5, nep2, haxes out the arse that are stronger than before
Then he just incons the remainder of the Top 5 and shouldn't really count for the same reason as Arceus. He can be 5th though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back