• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Who's on 4th 7-A btw? Who are the candidates i mean?
The Tournament is still going technically. Though it kinda slowed down to a crawl.
Death Mage Characters, that is Vandalieu and Gufadgarn, are going to take either first or second place, though.
That said various characters were removed due to revisions. Mortebianca characters, like The Quantum Man, will in reality probably become 2nd place in 7-A or something pushing Death Mage Characters to be 3rd or 4th, with Kumoko and Instant Death Characters getting 5th or something.
That's just how it currently looks, though.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Bumping this one btw. It seems like Darquesse is winning by current votes.
Talking about Darquesse, do you think him or her would be able to defeat Darq? I tried to find some low level servants, but i don't know the verse that well, so i will just throw the stronger ones since the start.

Can Sinbad take a 2nd spot in Low 1-C? Because he is protected by fate of the 1B Gods,and if YHVH can't kill Sinbad immediately,he will have enough time to reach tier 1B and 1 shot YHVH.YHVH doesn't have resistance to 1B fate manip so he can't defeat Sinbad in low 1-C key

Avatar of Calamity should dethrones Grimm=Grimm from 4th place 7-B.

It can interact with NEP type 2, so Grimm=Grimm Abstract type 1 shouldn't be a problem. It also has power mimicry and mindhax on 2-A level as well from being able to copy Homura's power.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Talking about Darquesse, do you think him or her would be able to defeat Darq? I tried to find some low level servants, but i don't know the verse that well, so i will just throw the stronger ones since the start.
Maybe. Depends on what they do in character. Like, if Gilgamesh is an arrogant ass as usual Darquesse erases him before he pulls out anything all too dangerous to her.
For Shiki it probably depends on whether she uses wish-granting early on. I would expect Darquesse to be able to evade MEoDP, unless maybe if she starts some wild concept cutting right off the bat.

Well, Gil still uses his precog even while being arrogant, so he would see what Darq can do (the problem is if he will accept the possibility of her killing him and counter attack, but that we can leave to the thread).

Evade MEoDP? Okay, i will need more context about her death hax resistance then, because it does not seem impressive going by the profile. Or are you talking about literally evading? Because this Shiki can cut death lines from 9 meters. The starting distance being 4 kilometers would be a problem tho.

Well, i will try to find another one with higher chances of winning, and i will probably just do the match instantly when i find it.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Well, Gil still uses his precog even while being arrogant, so he would see what Darq can do (the problem is if he will accept the possibility of her killing him and counter attack, but that we can leave to the thread).
Darquesse resists precognition, soooo...

Evade MEoDP? Okay, i will need more context about her death hax resistance then, because it does not seem impressive going by the profile. Or are you talking about literally evading? Because this Shiki can cut death lines from 9 meters. The starting distance being 4 kilometers would be a problem tho.
Yeah, I meant Darquesse just literally evading the cut. Darquesse can fly at that.

TBH Beiloune's Plot, Fate, Law, Concept, Reality, and EE powers likely let him smoke Sacred Eclipse, so you could probably move her down to 4th too.

Okay so, someone asked about the EB revisions and now that comment is gone.
I'm just going to answer it regardless to provide some insight, but currently the god tiers of the verse are planned to become 2-B but Low 1-C is a separate conversation.

That being said, I wanna get rid of EB from the list mostly because I don't have particular interests in debating the Fate characters or whatever, especially when the verse (as mentioned previously and numerous times on countless threads) are under revisions. Pretty much, should things go right with the revisions, expect to see them somewhere on the Low 7-B list.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
TBH Beiloune's Plot, Fate, Law, Concept, Reality, and EE powers likely let him smoke Sacred Eclipse, so you could probably move her down to 4th too.
Sacred Eclipse has passive IIRC. No idea if that matters, but at least worth mentioning.

If Sinbad 1B hax is not passive, he'll get turned into vegetable. If passive and combat applicable, i guess it's save to say he take the spot.

i just read the profile and justification sounds more like high 1-B rather than just 1-B
They aren't High 1-B because the number of dimensions is constantly growing towards infinity, but since you can't reach the top of an infinite ladder by adding new steps, it is 1-B since it never actually reaches infinity. This is basic "ad infinitum" logic.

protect him from danger unless YHVH can pierce through 1B fate
Um, define danger. His profile doesn't say much. As i said, YHVH is a fan of incap that is not dangerous. He usually just make his opponent powerless, use mindhax, change people subjective reality, or just sealing among many other thing.

Um, define danger. His profile doesn't say much. As i said, YHVH is a fan of incap that is not dangerous. He usually just make his opponent powerless, use mindhax, change people subjective reality, or just sealing among many other thing.
All kinds of dangers prevent him from getting to tier 1B because his destiny is defeating higher gods

Just throwing this out there, Void Entity would probably fodderize whatever tier it's in until it meets someone who can A. Actually resist it's corruption(not as OP as the Avatar of Calamitys corruption, hell nowhere near it, a high end is 3-A potency... Least for the void where you kind of need to fight entity in or it gets phased the fuck back to the void) or B. Negate it's corruption

Dark Area digimon can't really even experience emotions because of the whole being hella corrupted thing, so that wouldn't even budge Devimon and the likes

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
I would say just make the match before the debate drags on here. And should Edelweiss manage to get a spot tell me. Noah wants to try taking a bite at that.
(Although Noah already was on a good way to defeat Shion before. I think that thread was lost to the forum move, though)

I would say just make the match before the debate drags on here. And should Edelweiss manage to get a spot tell me. Noah wants to try taking a bite at that.
(Although Noah already was on a good way to defeat Shion before. I think that thread was lost to the forum move, though)
I don't think Noah can beat Edel due to passives.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Automaton don't have emotions. They don't fear their own death or anything. (Well, as far as something that isn't alive has a death of course... their non-being might be the better term.)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
Fallen Angel Digimon like Devimon will be getting Typ 4 Acausality soon alongside Angel Digimon. I also am not sure that the Fate hax would exactly kill someone she hasn't shown to be capable of killing. Sounds dubious to argue she can kill someone with Type 5 and NEP without feats. But that as a whole is a tricky situation considering how odd desperado is as a whole and the fact that it sounds pretty NLF-ish. But I'm also one of those who are skeptical on Rakudai in general so my opinion on that is irrelevant, so ignore me on that. Dark Area Digimon are already dead so there is that. Dunno if you can Fate kill someone who's already dead.

Dark Area Digimon can feel emotions, it's just that whether that fear will deter them is something that we cannot gauge as all Digimon have different personalities. Darkside Digimon also get their power from negative emotions such as fear, sadness, rage, etc, etc. Digimon in general tend to have a fight or flight response, or a Digimon will continue to fight, even against Digimon of a much higher level when they know they stand no chance against them. Situations and whether they assume said skill is some mental trick or not is also something to consider, especially for Digimon like Devimon who are more tactical in general (Devimon is also a Digimon who would in character simply absorb data to gain power in order to fight back). Digimon as a whole have differing personalities among the species. While the species can share basic characteristics (Devimon being tactical, Renamon being calm), they aren't all going to react the same.

There are also 6-Cs like Rhinomon, Peacockmon and Maildramon who have the same passive Power of Miracles Magnamon which would be both Probability Manipulation and Fate Manipulation.

I cannot concretely say how many Digimon will get OS Generics in 6-C. The one I know for sure is Siesamon X.

There are also the Eaters who have Type 4 already. There is Musyamon who has Auto-Resurrection which is basically Mid-Godly. There are also very bestial Digimon like Devidramon who may or may not be scared off by Desperado stuff and can Petrify or Paralyze Edel on sight which could be incon at best, maybe.

I prefer not to use Inherited Skills for Strongest Tier matches considering they are really on the files to show that we acknowledge that they exist. I'd rather a Digimon win on their own mainline skills and not relying on the skills from other pre evos.

Last edited:
Eaters already have most of that and a few more, btw, i think they are the strongest Digimon in 6C, or maybe not.

For inherited skills, don't we allow Pokemons to use every possible skills they may have for the top 5s? If yes, i think it is better to use inherited skills.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
For inherited skills, don't we allow Pokemons to use every possible skills they may have for the top 5s? If yes, i think it is better to use inherited skills.
Pokemon inherited skills and Digimon inherited skills are two completely different beasts really. The IS for Pokemon are the equivalent to mainline skills for a Digimon.

I know they are different, but afaik we assume all powers that are in the profile as "possible" or to be somewhat optional to be allowed in the battles (Fran using Master and Herah using Jeffery, for another example).

Fair warning, Rimuru is about to get a huge laundry list of resistances via having an Ultimate Skill, so look out of that.

Persona is also soon to be coming for 2-B.

I know they are different, but afaik we assume all powers that are in the profile as "possible" or to be somewhat optional to be allowed in the battles (Fran using Master and Herah using Jeffery, for another example).
Digimon Inherited Skills are threated as optional equipment, which is not allowed here

smh since Oblivion is bad at reading

Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro ni for 8-C and 1-B... and Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni) for 10-B as well, probably 2nd.

Umi characters take 1st in 8-C because the Goats have Endless Nine and the Inquisitors have the Truths. Truths can be used to fight 1-B immeasurables so passives aren't an issue.

1-B, no characters can actually kill them because the regen on a 1-A+ scale and can use truths to skewer everyone else in the tier so.

Beatrice gets 2nd 10-B for same reasons and such.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Content Moderator
You'd have to make matches for her even getting past spot 5 in Low 7-C, there are mid-tiers who would stomp her