• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have that tho, removing that rule would just make them take like 2 or 3 times more tiers than now

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't, since I said they wouldn't quality for tiers only part of their arsenal is rated as. Besides that's still better than characters being put in tiers they don't even fight in.

You know that after removing that rule we will have Umineko in the top 1 in 5 or 6 tiers, right? This is even worse than the tiers with Masadaverse BS.
Yes, this will make people hate Shinza slightly less or at least not py as much attention to it.

Yes, this will make people hate Shinza slightly less or at least not py as much attention to it.
Actually, probably no, it would be a tie, since Umineko hax isn't as stupidly broken as Shinza.

Btw, who is Herah's supporter? I think she could be a bit higher in most of her tiers she is currently.

Actually, probably no, it would be a tie, since Umineko hax isn't as stupidly broken as Shinza.

Btw, who is Herah's supporter? I think she could be a bit higher in most of her tiers she is currently.
That's me, I've just haven't made matches yet for Tier 8-A or Low 7-C. High 6-C is one that I've haven't thought too hard about.

Wow, a non-passive aura, that is new to me, i should probably do a top 5 strangest powers for every tier, but even if it isn't passive, i think she could defeat Rei Ogami or Shadow fight in L7C, she has a few powers i don't know if any of the two can bypass.

Wow, a non-passive aura, that is new to me, i should probably do a top 5 strangest powers for every tier, but even if it isn't passive, i think she could defeat Rei Ogami or Shadow fight in L7C, she has a few powers i don't know if any of the two can bypass.
The way her aura works is that she has to first make it is all, and it's very costly when using her hax so it's her fallback instead of her norm.

Funnily enough, she'll normally do an analysis of her opponent and then attempt CQC if she thinks she can take em. Fire seems more 50/50 if she'll start with it but after an initial exchange she'll start using it.

Funnily enough, she'll normally do an analysis of her opponent and then attempt CQC if she thinks she can take em. Fire seems more 50/50 if she'll start with it but after an initial exchange she'll start using it.
While her fire is always used, she's more of an close to mid-range fighter even with it.

Does the fire do anything special? Like what's the catch with this girl? Considering she's in the top of High 6-C list, I don't trust that she's exactly easy to take out lol

Oh, it's the regen that makes her a bitch to deal with. And since she can also use Jeffery while in her High 6-C key, getting erased by the eraser is a problem you're gonna have as well.

Does the fire do anything special? Like what's the catch with this girl? Considering she's in the top of High 6-C list, I don't trust that she's exactly easy to take out lol
And the special varient of her fire, violet, does this:
The room unmuted as violet fire roared from Herah’s body and engulfed her form, a loving and warm Presence overcoming her. A cloud of ash immediately formed around Herah, all the surrounding time and space having been burnt away.

With a void now between her and the rest of the room, time and space began to rush towards it in an attempt to stitch itself back together. All the surrounding floor was torn up in chunks and particles, revealing a strange liquid blackness beneath them. The wall behind Herah and the nearby ceiling were ripped apart similarly, revealing the same blackness.

All came towards Herah.

All was reduced to ash.

All ceased to be.

The rest of the room began to come towards Herah as well. More of the wall, floor, and ceiling were ripped from their places, one of the couches being pulled in, and even the liquid blackness pouring in towards the youngling.

It's just Jeffery smacking someone with their eraser end.
For the violet fire, it can either be a shroud or a blast of fire, though the blast of fire can only be done four times before she can't do it anymore and she's probably about to die.

And the main reasoning for her being so low is I only got to update her profile recently and haven't really done any battles for her since the update.

Hmm, so the way that Jeffery works is that their eraser has to make physcial contact with what they're erasing to erase it. They can switch the erasing on and off at their own leisure. Whether or not it requires active thought to keep active I do not know.

Edit: Jeffery themselves has their own mind so the pencil, if not having their body controlled by Herah, will normally do whatever they feel like doing on their own and even while being controlled by Herah they can still use their powers independently.

Ooh, throw them at her!
I've been wanting for her to get actual matches for a while now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back