• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he stomps you need to do the match, but seeing his verse yes he probably stomps, if he also has 2A hax also throw him at 2B Rimuru, please.

The 5th place is probably gonna get kicked out by Isekai Mahou characters going higher, you should try a higher spot.

I mean, if you want. Almost all of them have passive multiversal+ law hax that shuts down the opponent's abilities and works on type 2 concepts, I just threw one of them at the top spot. The only one who does not have law hax is Kuchiba Hatsumi but she is in another tier.

I mean, if you want. Almost all of them have passive multiversal+ law hax that shuts down the opponent's abilities and works on type 2 concepts, I just threw one of them at the top spot. The only one who does not have law hax is Kuchiba Hatsumi but she is in another tier.
She has a pencil that nullifies Multiversal powernull so I feel confident in her.

With 5th in 8-A open, I'd like to suggest Zonda for the position. In-character, she summons illusionary copies of members of The Seven, although the most important character of them is Tenjian, who ignores durability with normal attacks and, as a suicide attack, can conceptually freeze the time and space around somebody, as well as their soul, shattering all three.

So looks like Phelesmon is gonna beal Herah. I heard Yhwach cannot do anything to characters with NEP which could be an issue considering there are many Digimon 5-Bs with NEP alongside hax. There is also Overlord GAIA with passive 5-D Madness Hax. So Digimon may need evaluations for 5-B soon.

Shouldn't 6C be characters from Digimon? Devimon isn't the only impressive character afaik.
I agree with this. Most of Digimon's stuff should really be "characters from Digimon". Devimon is far from the most impressive Digimon 6-C

This character for 4th on 1-A

Her truth ability is supposedly massively above Baseline 1-A+, and I don't think 3812 can reach it unless you give it like prep or smth. I don't think she can defeat The One Giver though.

Her truth ability is supposedly massively above Baseline 1-A+, and I don't think 3812 can reach it unless you give it like prep or smth. I don't think she can defeat The One Giver though.
He does not need preparations or anything he ascends automatically but he needs time to become stronger and reach higher levels

People complained yes, but whether their complaints were valid has yet to be seen. So it getting removed is something that is absolutely not certain.

What I meant to say is "I remember seeing people complaining and the supporter who was asked not being very good at defending it". But well, now Pegasus seems to be in charge so the situation is probably different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back