• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

XDragnoir said:
I think he can win in speed equal, idk, they don't seem to resist death hax.
Lux doesn't resist it, but Lux has better range and can just Quick Draw (10x speed amp in an attck). And Singlen can ressurrect or since Izzard's range is just several dozen meters, Singlen just throws a dagger with perfect precision and kills him. In speed unequal even the Triad defeats him LOL.

Oh, I notice that Mages aren't on here to ruin the party.

Tom v Mages, that will be interesting.

Overlord775 said:
@Steals

Even the 5-B iin the 5th spot wreck Hoopa

@Tony

IDK It would seem that Hoopa is faster than the 5th tier, that would give him enough time to summon Dialga or Palkia, or both for that matter.

Imma go make a match to see how high Abbysia can get (Will TFT Characters start owning their tier soon?)

Madotsuki was going to win against Pink Panther, and she has 6D hax, some characters from warhammer have H1B hax, so... abyssia can take 5th spot from PP after the fight with Madotsuki ends.

Also, is Cosmic Jhin the only 5D summon it has? And does it starts with the 5D summons or with summons in general?

Why only my mains doesn't have a tier 1 skin? Even J4 has one, Kaisa is the daughter of a tier 1 and doesn't has one, why you do this Riot?

But seriously, Abyssia probably stomps pink panther, and then is stomped by Madotsuki, and then the OP puts Characters from WH40K in 1st spot alongside Cthulhu because they have 3 spots currently.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Can the 6-C DnD characters effect NEP Type 2?
The 9-B ones can, much less the 6-Cs.

Quick updates that need to be applied.

D and Junkou sharing the top High 3-A spot needs to be altered. The only reason they inconned, was D didn't have the range to kill her. However, D got a recent Low 1-C range upgrade so he should take the top spot alone.

And D will now challenge Xue Ying for his spot in 3-A. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4119255

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Realms that transcend space-time being proof of Low 1-C
Uh... that's... wrong.
Thats a very streamlined description I put there because I couldnt be ****** to fit the entire contents of the upgrade thread into it.

Go check the recent upgrade thread with all the info on it. Was approved by Ultima.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
at Least put in more than it currently is
I'll do so at a later point. For now working on transferring all the data within the thread to a blog which will be used and linked in the profiles.

Back