• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If it was Low 2-C no matter what, Drac should be as well without a possibly/likely, as the castle is made by the same thing that powers all of Dracula's power, and the power of the demons inside - Chaos.
Yeah, it makes sense, thank you.

Btw, i think Nocturne only has smurf is his 2A range.

nah, his charisma wouldn't work on the people higher in the 9-A latter and they also have varius ways to incapacitate Reinhard

Well, we have the Master. The link of the thread is provided above.

the doctor can also do the same as the master only that he is more likely to win(Via prbability/casuality hax H1C)

I think he means that this is not the non-smurf thread and so smurf doesn't matter.

Zaratthustra said:
I think he means that this is not the non-smurf thread and so smurf doesn't matter.
Nobody said anything about smurfs not being allowed, it was just mentioned as possible fights for Fussy Lunch.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Well, should I do Reinhard vs Doctor/Master or something like that?
>Reinhards only resistance is mind resistance The Doctor can use the TARDIS to do... basically any Non-lethal incap method other than mindhax.

>Reinhards only resistance is mind resistance The Doctor can use the TARDIS to do... basically any Non-lethal incap method other than mindhax.

Can doctors resist Reinhard aura?

"Resistance/Immunity to many forms of Radiation, Poison, Precognition (His future and past cannot be easily detected by beings that can see this sort of thing), Telepathy attacks, as well as Possession and is highly resistant to Mind Manipulation (The Doctor can resist forms of hypnosis, such as BOSS's conditioning at its strongest power frequency. Able to close and seal his mind from the Eternals), as well as the vacuum of space. Is also resistant to time alterations such as remembering people/objects that are erased from time and time loops and surviving extremely hot/cold temperatures for short periods, Is also capable of surviving without oxygen for a short period"

As long as it is more than 9A, then yes doctor should take the spot. Not to mention Reinhard is a H2H Combat oriented in this key. I doubt he can do anything to the doctor.

Also, Cain is in 9B only because of his immortality? I am sure that someone can at least mind hax him without triggering the curse.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How does the paralysis work?
It is just part of his aura. Tbh i'm not really sure. It seems like the side effect of the fear manip or maybe 'it just works' by him standing there.

Better ask the expert for explanation.

I think BB Characters can defeat 4th 9A and even fight DnDs, unless they don't have NPI for NEP 1 (although damaging something abstract also counts to affect this guy).

Back