• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

Oliver de jesus said:

That Core seems to be physical and not something immaterial. This seems pretty damn similar to that of Homunculi Regenerationn, which is based off of a Philosopher Stone acting as their core. Low-godly got rejected for them, so I'm not sure why V has Low-Godly.

That Core seems to be physical and not something immaterial. This seems pretty damn similar to that of Homunculi Regenerationn, which is based off of a Philosopher Stone acting as their core. Low-godly got rejected for them, so I'm not sure why V has Low-Godly.

the kernel was accepted as low godly (it is in the profile of Nightmare, ) griffo and shadow I only put V profile because they are basically the same) and as something non-physical it is only V with INP plus each one that defeats nightmare in dmc 1 this is degassed until it leaves nothing (only red orbs) and then returns safe and sound

Then he still dies after Naraku outlasts him, or abuses the timeframe when he shifts to a possibility that takes longer to realize and ends him. He has ways of ending him quickly after all.

I see no proof for the Core being Non-Physical in nature. Can you provide citation for the claim? V having NPI is irrelevant considering the Core isn't an immaterial. Also the thread where this got accepted would be appreciated.

Is there anything indicating at all that the core isn't immaterial? V calls it both it's life or soul as possible things, both of which aren't material. Core itself, as a word, implies no sort of material existence.

Is there anything to indicate it is? V's statement is iffy at best considering the question mark at the end of it. matter of fact it seems like V isn't even fully aware of what the Core even is. It being a soul isn't a valid basis either as we know how inconsistent souls can work in fiction and religion. The "core" doesn't imply no sort of material existence either.

I see no reason as to why V's statement ( again which is iffy at best. ) would support that being an immaterial. Philosopher Stones are stated multiple times to be spiritual High enegry substance, an amalgamation of souls and the core of the Homunculi, which has more evidence but that was rejected. So I don't see why this should be considered

I'm aware, but that's irrelevant if what he's interacting with isn't even intangible to begin with.

if it bothers you it can do a CRT I do not say it for being offense or anything but it is better that way and call the supporters of the verse so that it is removed from the profiles.

The fact that he calls it two things that are predominantly intangible very much indicates to me that's the case.

Because philosopher stones are material things. You can rip them off an homunculi, they can fall on the floor and bounce on it like a rock, they can be grabbed by people without NPI. Meanwhile, V calls Griffon's core two things that are outright immaterial and he, who has NPI, is the only one interacting with it instead of the environment.

apart I mean we cannot compare verses with another in terms of mechanics as an example: chackara (naruto) = / = magic (NNT).

@Lance

First of all, V never directly states that the Core is the soul nor does he directly state that it's life. At best that's his theory considering he then goes on to call it several other things as opposed to sticking by one. "Your core. Life. Soul? Whatever it is." V himself doesn't even know what the Core actually is, he's evidently unsure of what it is. And he doesn't have any form of Information Analysis to understand what it is either, so again, the statement at best is questionable considering V himself isn't even aware of what it truly is.

I never said it wasn't a theory, but I am saying he compared it to 2 outright immaterial things right away. Which, again, on top of the fact it interacts with nothing but him and it being a core doesn't mean it must be something physical, gets us that. Things lean for immaterial, while nothing leans for it being somethign material besides the fact that... you can see it I guess? Not really but nothing else comes to mind.

You'll need to make a CRT.

I'll make a CRT once I read the manga fully, I wanna see if there's anymore showings of the core, because it's extremely vague as to what it actually is at the moment. But for the time being I cleary don't agree with it being an immaterial substance and I'll dive into why it isnt afterwards.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Almost dying is inconsequential. He gets the AP and can fight with it.
his 3A key is not combat applicable.He almost died doing it and he is weakned after doing the ritual so he can`t fight in that key

You do know he was weary and "empty" after using said power to banish the thingy he wanted to banish, the whole point of the ritual?

So yes, he can actually use the ritual and wield the power.

Back