• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

Tony di bugalu said:
I'm pretty sure DMC characters should be instead of just Mundus, also, didn't KH concept stomped them?
KH got downgraded hard, it lost everything that got them that spot

Mundus is the only 1 capable of the spot, characters like Doctor Strange or Lex Luthor wreck the rest of the cast (Including Dante)

It's just like how for 1-A only Akuto is tied with DC without the rest of his verse because the Presence demolishes the rest of 1-A Ichiban

Tony di bugalu said:
Mfw Dante stomps Mundus but he is betterI remember Strange defeating Mundus tho
That wasn't Void Mundus. It was base Mundus

Until we find a Dr Strange resistance to Corruption and Time Stop (I bet there is one out there, somewhere), then Mundus passive's and incaps strange

Tony di bugalu said:
Also, how does Luthor or Strange defeat Dante?
Lex has thought based 1-A conceptual manipulation, Strange has 5-D/6-D Summons (Interpretations vary) (I think he also has some 5-D hax as well) and I don't see a way that Dante can scratch strange

40k isn't exclusively Kharn, since he does lose to AP. Ahriman has some crazy shit himself, including a few 1-B spells (Thing that kicks the enemy into a 14 or so dimensional space, probably whatever he did to The Yncarne), daemon Magnus has everything he has plus Daemon characteristics, iirc daemon Angron has a similar blessing to Kharn, Abaddon has chaos god backed rez and a unique blessing, Eldrad is a thing, etc.

Wokistan said:
40k isn't exclusively Kharn, since he does lose to AP. Ahriman has some crazy shit himself, including a few 1-B spells, daemon Magnus has everything he has plus Daemon characteristics, iirc daemon Angron has a similar blessing to Kharn, Abaddon has chaos god backed rez and a unique blessing, Eldrad is a thing, etc.
Only characters with 1-B hax can be in it because The Doctor Who cast has High 1-C Powernull

Back