• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

'''So what The Dawn Machine has that makes them above Downstreamers and Chaos King? Is there anyone knowledgeable on that character?'''

Setsuna tenma said:
Nanazana said:
So what The Dawn Machine has that makes them above Downstreamers and Chaos King? Is there anyone knowledgeable on that character?
passive law manipulation.Downstreamers is getting reupgraded to High 1C though
Unless it's higher-d Lawhax gets noped by Type 5 Acausality

if I'm honest I don't see what makes bahamut more capable of 5th 8-B than something like Monster Hunter or Dark Souls (not proposing either, moreso using two verses I'm aware of that I don't think are worthy of said positions that ostensibly outclass the 8-B keys of the mentioned characters)

@Bambu

I think it's something to do with...

Blah Blah Really good Skill

Blah Blah Really good resistance to hax

Blah Blah Passive Hax for a few of them

iirc.

Remove edelweiss from 6-A she is no longer deserves the spot since the downgrade has been agreed but people just too lazy to apply the changes

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
High 1-A: Anu and padomay from The elder scrolls
Tier 0: The godhead and the amaranth from TES
Even if you could rank High 1-A and 0 (which you technically can but whatever), Hadou and Gudou Gods are a thing. That's not even taking into account the pending Cthulhu Mythos and World of Darkness revisions that will put their characters stupidly far into the tier (or possibly even Tier 0 in the case of the Mythos).

Anyway,Cetacean Hierarchy for 3rd or 4th 1-A.

That's unknown if The One Giver will be given high 1-A or 0 tiering. As for high 1-A and 0 ranking we do not recommend this stuff to be ranked on who's stronger than who.

Ashen One stomped Lux Arcadia for 8-B. So they don't get the spot. Don't really care if Ashen does or doesn't, just notifying the thread of the results.

Back