• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

CrimsonStarFallen said:
yelp

According to Ultima this is the strongest tier 0.
I feel proud for this. After reading tons of those weird unpopular sci-fi/metaphysics books/comics I was finally able to find the strongest of them all.

I don't think you understand. Every other tier 0 you can conceive, even your weird overpowered OCs are nothing compared to Mathiverse. They all fall within the system, that's how they get to tier 0. Mathiverse is the system. Every concept you can ever conceive is part of Mathiverse. All those infinitely above infinite or boundlessly beyond boundless characters are concepts created by Math, and Mathiverse is math.

Where do you go once you've reached the top?

I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or if this dude actually is indisputably the strongest character in tier 0 and now im scared

DarkGrath said:
I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or if this dude actually is indisputably the strongest character in tier 0 and now im scared
this is a hellish abode of high tier addiction, in this place we do not joke about such things

this is a very real meme, I believe

Isn't all tier 0s the source of everything, some of them even being described as beyond math? This one is really the strongest just because he says more words than "the source of everything"?

AogiriKira said:
1. His absorption is reliant on erasure which D resists.

2. The whole "Mindless" argument gets negged. D's mind hax has been shown to work on machines without mind or souls, that aren't even sentient.
1. Not necessarily. It absorbs other non-existent beings into its delusion. If you stand in the void, you stop existing and become a part of it. Just because you cannot be directly erased wouldn't negate the latter effect, especially since D already has non-existent physiology on some level. In addition, it managed to erase 682 to from existence despite 682 already resisting being erased from the narrative of 826

2. Not being sentient doesn't really matter when they aren't even technically conscious in most of their manifestations. Mind haxing a robot that has no conventional mind but is still aware is very different from mind haxing a sound, a rock, a building, a plant, a patch of dirt, etc.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't think you understand. Every other tier 0 you can conceive, even your weird overpowered OCs are nothing compared to Mathiverse. They all fall within the system, that's how they get to tier 0. Mathiverse is the system. Every concept you can ever conceive is part of Mathiverse. All those infinitely above infinite or boundlessly beyond boundless characters are concepts created by Math, and Mathiverse is math.
What if there is a tier 0 (Let's just call it Dumbverse) who is immune to every form of mathematical fuckery?

Overlord775 said:
ok, so it has 1-B Existance Erasure, right ?
<-<
I don't think so. 3930 doesn't scale to 682's true form, so it would only scale to the resistance that 682 has displayed in its lower form, which as far as I can tell comes from it resisting the attempts of it being erased from a subjectively higher narrative.

When 3930 erased it, 682 became a non-existent being but (as it seemed to gain the properties of the structures within 3930) was absorbed into the delusion, yet still remained functional and killed several foundation staff.

Kokonoe from Blazblue for top 5 for 5-A. A massive arsneal of powers, abilities and resistances that are beyond broken, she has 2-A range and is a supergenius.

It's ok Psycho, even if you don't point it out, someone eventually will.

Reinhard should take a spot on 5-A and push American Gods out.

Edit: Wait, how does he stalemate Beatrice?

I honestly don't agree with multiple characters for the position, we should find out who's the strongest character for the verse for 5-A.

Madotsuki24 said:
I honestly don't agree with multiple characters for the position, we should find out who's the strongest character for the verse for 5-A.
How would you recommend working with verses that essentially have characters tied in power?

Also, how would you recommend not having certain verses take up whole tiers?

-BANLK- said:
Sir Ovens said:
What if there is a tier 0 (Let's just call it Dumbverse) who is immune to every form of mathematical fuckery?
The Mathiverse encompasses all things into itself in a similar fashion to Yog Sothoth and becomes sort of an "Absolute Infinity" in of itself.

To surpass something like Mathiverse you'd need to be completely detached (Not just transcendental but detachment is very important), from all systems and method of measurement.

Sir Ovens said:

She stalemates with Speed Unequal like with Emps and Titan, although that needs ot be specifed.

Sir Ovens said:

he doesn't, he win with speed equal, but it is inconclusive with speed unequal, because of speed, just that.

Sir Ovens said:
i just remember there's exist some character that can destroy math.. xD

There are so many characters that are able to alter, erase, etc Math and aren't even close to tier 0, i just can't see how a character can be the strongest T0 just because he is Math.

XDragnoir said:
There are so many characters that are able to alter, erase, etc Math and aren't even close to tier 0, i just can't see how a character can be the strongest T0 just because he is Math.
I think this may be in contention at the moment.

Back