• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

they said that prep is allowed if the charachters can get that tier only with prep, or something similar

btw I think prep shouldn't be allowed in any case

Now I want proof of it

"Your worst nightmare, embodied in the form of organic metal—it lingers, watching and waiting for the right moment to shroud all of existence in eternal darkness."

- Eternum Nocturne's bio

All of existence being a 2-A multiverse and said darkness being what causes Noc's madness hax

Well, until that revision goes through, the doctor would be #2 9-A probably. Or at the very least #3. That passive High 1-C probability and causality manipulation.

Overlord775 said:
@Dragnoir

Lavos can kill him thanks to 5-D concept manipulation

Helios uses his 1-B nou
Didn't know Lavos had 5D hax, but anyway, make a match.

Silverio verse revisions never happened afaik, so the 1B null shouldn't be a thing.

The Uvuudaum should have the strongest 6-B slot to itself, since its passive madness aura is 1-A which makes it passively beat Kezef and Zuggtmoy

@XDragnoir: Actually it has...but not frequent enough to really make it known.

The last CRT for Silverio happened just last year by SleepyTBubble (ALRF) but on Kagutsuchi (Silverio Vendetta) (Link to thread here).

ALRF makes mention about the Astral Particles (the so called "1-B hax" thing) there as well (here) but given the new tiering system, and he didn't really post the scans for them but just explaining dimensional stuff, who knows if it's even 1-B at this rate.

Tony di bugalu said:
I'm not gonna lie @WB, that's vague AF and I'm interested in how people got that accepted as 2-A range
It really isnt, he wont be able to do that without at least 2-A range. I mean I guess with his speed maybe but to assume he would do that with speed is even more unlikely.

I wouldn't say he would get a spot, since a 1-B that's a higher level than him can just smite him before he gets to their level.

actually how do people that constant increase in power through out the fight work, shouldnt they start at their strongest?

Question, if someones physical durability, and attac pontency and range is all 2-C, but they have 2-A weapons, and a Shield that has blocked 2-A attacks (Standard equipment). What tier would they be able to run for on this list?

Probably something like "2-C, 2-A with *blank*"

Adem Warlock69 said:
Shouldn't Frisk be somewhere in the Top 5 9-As? She/He is pretty OP.
Looking at 4 and 5... no.

Yomika is High-Mid and reliant on her real-world self to regen, meaning no Undertale character is likely to be killing her any time soon, and Magic Circle man is nonexistent as well as point-to-win data manip. It only gets worse the higher you go.

@Oblivion you should combine Yogiri and Aoi in 10-A and put it as "Characters from ID"

Also you should put Honjou Masayuki (Web Novel) above them since we agree he stomps Yogiri

Seriously speaking I don't know where to put Masayuki since he's a special case and his fighting style is wack but extremely OP

The "4-D luck feat" was an inconsistency/outlier. It is explicitly stated many times that lower skills do not work on ultimate skill users and this is then also shown multiple times. Literally no explanation was given for Masayuki's luck working on an ultimate skill user.

Back