• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

YungManzi said:
Does 1-C Nasuverse meet the current stadards? I heard it was one of those things where it's only said "The sixth dimension" with no futher context.
it could potnetially be justified... but that would require a crt wouldn't it?

the normal dimensions are questionable under the current standards, but not Akasha transcending them. Akasha being 1-C has never been called into question, so if it needs to be revised, then i guess go ahead and make a CRT

It doesn't say it on anyone's profile. SMT was removed from 2-A because of the revisions. Also, there are characters that stomp Nebiros. He isn't top dog, not even close.

What's your fixation with Nebiros...? He's not the strongest, and iirc W101 is under revisions. It's gonna be a long revision, spanning most if not all the games, cosmology, hax/resist/etc. Just be patient.

It's an RPG mainly, so you're either watching or playing it. There are mangas/novels, but it's better to start with the games for context. As for where to start, ehhh, anywhere to be honest. My personal recommendation is SMT:IV / Apocalypse, Devil Survivor 1 / 2, SMT:III Nocturne, or Devil Summoner 1 / 2 since you like Nebiros.

Overlord775 said:
>Broken Durablity

>Only 9-B

>JoJo characters can summon Stands, which are are 8-C, and have 8-C durablity to add to that

<-<
Some JoJo characters like Diavolo have Athlete level dura without their stands. And Richard has 4th Wall Awareness.

4th Wall Awareness isn't usefull at all

Also Diavolo is not a good exemple for your point at all, since he just time erases and then makes King Crimson one-shot him

Overlord775 said:
yes [Iit only works as passive on men BTW, that's why Amari has the spot with speed unequal]
From looking at her profile, it doesn't seem to passively incapacitate, or at least not in a way that would stop him from using Unified Language. If it does, that should definitely be conveyed better on the profile

Yurika's mind hax is always passive and puts you under her control, it just works better against men. It also has Forced Cooperation bs

She controls everything they do. Even Nakiri Kuubou couldn't immediately attack her despite that literally being all he existed to do.

I see. Unified Language users do naturally resist mind hax, but my main concern is if the kind of mind hax she uses is too different from his kind for it to be applicable.

Anyway, I guess she only has her slot for speed unequal, so I should probably toss her against the slot who has it with speed equal. Their mind hax almost certainly does fall within the domain of something he would resist

Back