• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

Just checked Wallachia's and Osiris' profile.

D can hit abstracts and resists all their shenanigans, so he would likely beat the living shit out of them for a good while, however I don't think he can overcome their regen so he'd have to win via Incap.

As for the Shimosa characters, D also resists their shenanigans and since they don't have any crazy form of regen he would be able to kill them.

Kojiro should still be able to kill D since his hax is on an atleast above baseline 2-A scale, and it has already shown to work on Type 4 acausals. Musashi and Kojiro's hax also function on eachother despite them both being transcendent of the operation of parallel world systems, which should show that it can work on beings similar to D who is outside of the systems of Fate and their effects.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Kojiro should still be able to kill D since his hax is on an atleast above baseline 2-A scale, and it has already shown to work on Type 4 acausals. Musashi and Kojiro's hax also function on eachother despite them both being transcendent of the operation of parallel world systems, which should show that it can work on beings similar to D who is outside of the systems of Fate and their effects.
Oh so they're smurfs. Mfw

With infinite speed too...yeah, I don't see how RC beats that. And D looks really good too, just from glancing at the profile.

YungManzi said:
With infinite speed too...yeah, I don't see how RC beats that. And D looks really good too, just from glancing at the profile.
Yeah D's pretty broken.

His offensive hax on his Earlier keys aren't that crazy, but he has 2-C Conceptual resistances to a bunch of crap (Might even become Low 1-C resistances in the future).

Is that in his High 6-C form?
His 2-C resistances actually apply all the way back to his Tier 8 key. The resistances just come from the sheer nature of his existence, which makes him Immune to the Akashic Records.

I see, well, Kojiro's hax should still work despite that since the overlapping of the possibilities isn't directly part of the enemies causal systems. Its basically him performing every possible strike he can at once and overlapping them all, and even creating new ones outside the bounds of possibility. Not even Saver can avoid or survive his attack despite being 2-A with his hax negation via authority and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, hence the durability negation

I see, well, Kojiro's hax should still work despite that since the overlapping of the possibilities isn't directly part of the enemies causal systems. Its basically him performing every possible strike he can at once and overlapping them all, and even creating new ones outside the bounds of possibility. Not even Saver can avoid or survive his attack despite being 2-A with his hax negation via authority and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, hence the durability Negation
Yeah of course i'm not denying that. Kojiro's 2-A fate and probability hax over come D's resistances.

D beats Gii via his ability to make physical type 1 abtracts

but he gets haxed to oblivion by Noel

so he should have the 4th spot, with Gii being moved down to the 5th

Ionliosite said:
I mean, yes, but again, that's Vecna, not the whole verse.
I will point out that that the Vecna vs SMT stuff seems to be wins from hax that most of the 2-As of the verse have, which is likely why D&D 2-As are considered above SMT 2-As.

If you think SMT can beat D&D make matches.

BlazBlue got another tier again. Now in Low 1-C. Is Emperor baseline 5-D? If he is, then BlazBlue should be able to stomp because they are countless above baseline with scaling.

I think they still lose to everyone at 6D though

Back