• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
That would be if speed unequal it is a different outcome.
Even with speed = that won't mean anything due to him not being able to affect eru due to him being 4-D and nameless not having the range
Why are you assuming that Eru wont be affected?

Bobsican said:
Okay, Xehanort ended up stomping Baba, and because they finally have type 2 concept manip, they also stomp SS too, however, D still stomps everyone as no one resists enought his D aura.
How exactly would this change the 3-A list?
If Xenanort stomped Baba but still loses to D then Xeha goes to 4th place pushing everyone else (below him) to one spot down

TLDR; SS and DMC gets yeeted and Baba goes to 5th

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
That would be if speed unequal it is a different outcome.
Even with speed = that won't mean anything due to him not being able to affect eru due to him being 4-D and nameless not having the range
Why are you assuming that Eru wont be affected?
He doesn't have the range or higher dimensional manipulation to hit him

btw, eru needs to be swapped out for either the Chaos King or the Downstreamers due to both of them having tier 1 stuff

i see..

Im not for sure if it matter, but Alone (Hades) his mid godly regen comes from a type 2 concept that is also a tier 2 structure.. not for sure if that helps at all.. however my understanding of concept manipulation is still fairly small..

Baba can just incap with multiple laws, the main problem with dealing with Baba is dealing with the law manip, if someone resists it and can nuke an universe in character, then chances are the one with those stomps Baba.

Anyways, apparenlty Baba doesn't qualify for being in 3-A for the same reason most Jojo characters are in 10-A instead of tier 8, so he should be removed from there.

Okay, now the 5th spot can be taken by either DMC or SS.

His 2A EE uses the type 2 concepts of chaos and entropy, and erase past, present and future across infinite universes.

Bobsican said:
Anyways, apparenlty Baba doesn't qualify for being in 3-A for the same reason most Jojo characters are in 10-A instead of tier 8, so he should be removed from there.
I agree with Baba being removed from 3-A.

Jojo characters aren't in tier 8 just because they lose. They could be in tier 8 if they beat those characters.

Wokistan said:
Jojo characters aren't in tier 8 just because they lose. They could be in tier 8 if they beat those characters.
There was a long discussion about this a couple of threads that said otherwise and yes they lose

Just a question, but can 5-A Nasuverse characters resist passive time stop?

I think Characters from Marvel should be above Azrael, but i think someone will made a thread about this

He does. If you don't belong on his show, he EEs you. He even did that to someone who is in his show, but not supposed to appear in that episode.

I don't think Chowder being bloodlusted will help against Hajime because of Hajime's luck. His luck made people change their decisions (A student with a chainsaw in one hand and gun on the other is planning to kill an unarmed Hajime. Due to Hajime's luck, the student decided to choose the chainsaw instead of the gun and charges into Hajime but the student got himself killed instead from Hajime).

Yeah, Types don't resist time stop and American Gods passively time stop by existing in their abstract form, which Types also can't hit.

Back