• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

So I am guessing there is a statement saying that she has everything Ikki does correct? Or is this scaling more assumptive then direct?

Firephoenixearl said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I mean, is the fatehax passive? I was under that impression. Because if not, basically everything they throw out is thought-based.
Yep. It's first a very potent fear hax. You'd need to have the resolve to throw your life away to get through.
If you do brush off the fear hax, you get fate haxed.

As for "thought based". Diablo is the only one who even stands a chance. The other 2 don't have the range needed to affect edel from SBA.
Everyone but Hinata and Shion have kilometers of range, what do you mean? They all resist fearhax, though. But if it's fearhax first, I'd say their chances are increased further.

00potato said:
So I am guessing there is a statement saying that she has everything Ikki does correct? Or is this scaling more assumptive then direct?
The scaling is based on the whole "Edel can do everything Ikki does but better" thing, simply because she's more skilled than he is (this author has weird ideas about scaling).

Agnaa said:
Isn't the range for that much lower than 4km? I was under the impression it was on the order of several meters.
Stella was let's say about halfway through a 9km tall mountain (4.5km away from edel). And she was like "i feel like the sky is crashing down on me".

Nene and Kurono were like cities away they still felt Edel's presence.

Firephoenixearl said:
Stella was let's say about halfway through a 9km tall mountain (4.5km away from edel). And she was like "i feel like the sky is crashing down on me".

Nene and Kurono were like cities away they still felt Edel's presence.
Huh, I thought you showed me quotes where the fearhax didn't happen until they were in LoS. Am I just misremembering or is the range inconsistent?

Ionliosite said:
The scaling is based on the whole "Edel can do everything Ikki does but better" thing, simply because she's more skilled than he is (this author has weird ideas about scaling).
Is this "Edel is more skilled so she can do everything Ikki can" thing ever substantiated or implied in the text? Where do you get it from?

Because that's true? Edel is able to do everything Ikki can, with the author slapping his classical "via skill" explanation.

Being more skilled then someone does not mean you can do everything they can. Let's say we have 2 martial artists (M.A for short.) M.A 1 is less skilled then M.A 2 but he knows this one weird kick. Just because 2 is more skilled then 1 you still would need to prove that he would know that weird kick. Skill isn't exactly linear.

Ionliosite said:
Because that's true? Edel is able to do everything Ikki can, with the author slapping his classical "via skill" explanation.
Me: Is it said in the text?

You: It's true!

Mate just give the quote.

Dunno if Kryte applies for 10-A with optional equipment allowed as his causality manipulation passive is pretty good and the time gauntlet has retroactive dimensional BFR, and causality hax that works on acausals. Legion (Red Dwarf) also applies for 9-C (at least 5th place, though I doubt the 4th, sadly for me) with preparation due to scaling to most of the technology in the series- both should have quantum hax and space time manipulation hax with statis fields btw which can trap someone in a field that stops them being applicable to any notions of time and space, being a dimensional singularity with a quantum probability of 0. They also have immeasurable speed and access to an infinite 4-D attack

Back