• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

Their tiers have not been adjusted it seems. They're still listed as 5-B or High 6-A.

I'm still advocating that American Gods beat them regardless.

@Ovens

Types don't work under the normal conceptual system, so they can't be Time Stopped by the fact they don't have the regular concept of time.

Also Arcueid has Arthorithy resistances, which are:

Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation on a 2-A scale

Ionliosite said:
Wait, why is Dungeons and Dragons above Shin Megami Tensei?
Cuz the SMT pages are outdated and barely any of us argued for Abel in that one thread where he faced off with Vecna, which I think was the seal in the deal that solidified DND>SMT.

I'm not too knowledgeable on what happened but from what I saw it seemed to be that Vecna was on a win streak with SMT characters, and most specifically with Nanashi. When the Abel vs Vecna match came around and Vecna again won I guess they decided to put DND above SMT, which frankly I don't mind considering their abundantly huge scaling chain and numerous amount of hax and resistances, which SMT has both but I think DND superseded them by a good amount. Basically you can throw around any SMT 2-As with Vecna and I'm sure Vecna would still most likely win. We can try this if this hasn't been experimented yet.

Last time I checked he is tho

The strongest is Nanashi tho. Well, technically Dagda since he's Nanashi's energy source, but Nanashi has way better hax.

MYHERO said:
I'm not too knowledgeable on what happened but from what I saw it seemed to be that Vecna was on a win streak with SMT characters, and most specifically with Nanashi. When the Abel vs Vecna match came around and Vecna again won I guess they decided to put DND above SMT, which frankly I don't mind considering their abundantly huge scaling chain and numerous amount of hax and resistances, which SMT has both but I think DND superseded them by a good amount. Basically you can throw around any SMT 2-As with Vecna and I'm sure Vecna would still most likely win. We can try this if this hasn't been experimented yet.
I mean, yes, but again, that's Vecna, not the whole verse.

Well then it's most likely that he isn't the strongest 2-A in his verse, or something fishier has happened to put the whole verse above SMT, but I ain't gonna start pointing fingers at people.

And regardless of if Abel is the strongest 2-A rn it doesn't matter too much, the whole thing is outdated anyways. Yvel and I, along with a few others are currently revising them with Yvel in particular focusing on the scaling chain of the series.

Who are the top high 6-C Bleach characters? I'm loosely familiar with the verse, and I am a fan for the most, although I am not knowledgeable from a VS perspective beyond the God tiers. However, I don't know of anyone in that verse other than Ichibei with concept manip, which makes me wonder if why exactly they are so high in that tier. Trust me, I know they got some broken hax, but as far as I can tell (and trust me, I could be completely wrong) they don't have most of the "bar to entry" hax. If anyone knows why, would you mind filling me in? I'd appreciate it

Yeah, I'm asking about High 6-C. Ichibei is one of the best reps for the verse, but he isnt in that tier. I was more wondering why they have such a high ranking in that tier specifically

I mean it's not that OP, not enough to earn an entire number 2 spot in a tier.

Maybe it's just because there's a shortage of hax in High 6-C, but it just seems strange.

I mean, I know Reiatsu Crush is passive for some bleach characters, but anyone with midgodly negs it; and from what I've seen, it's range isn't that impressive.

Overlord775 said:
@Ovens

Types don't work under the normal conceptual system, so they can't be Time Stopped by the fact they don't have the regular concept of time.

Also Arcueid has Arthorithy resistances, which are:

Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation on a 2-A scale
Fair enough.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Yama reiatsu crushed a hollow 20km away (the nearer you are to the user, the higher the potency is) and Reiatsu crush can passively incap
Well, I guess via SBA that's impressive. But there are other characters in the tier who can send attacks from the other side of the planet.

"Reiatsu crush can passively incap"

Is it just paralysis?

That's a non-factor to most of the stronger characters here.

Passively incap meaning if they die or regen they can incap

It's like paralysis to those who resist soul crush and from what I know only Aizen has showcased it to grimmjow

We already decided that Or-Gaule gets stomped by Bleach characters due to soul crush, Mukuro doesn't resist soul crush and her first move is hand based, Velkoz doesnt have resistance too. The reason why bleach are high in that tier is due to soul crush GG and if you have a character that can deal with them and I'm okay with them taking over Bleach's spot

I see, so it's mainly their insanely good passive soul hax that's why the have it. Makes sense

Can any of them effect type 1 abstracts? What kind of resistances do they have to passive hax themselves?

I mean, passive incap wouldn't work as an argument against everyone with mid-godly.

There should be someone in the High 6-C tier somewhere who can deal with something like that.

I'll search when I have the time.

YungManzi said:
I mean, passive incap wouldn't work as an argument against everyone with mid-godly.
What does mid-godly have to do with incap?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I see, so it's mainly their insanely good passive soul hax that's why the have it. Makes sense
Can any of them effect type 1 abstracts? What kind of resistances do they have to passive hax themselves?
They can't affect abstracts tho. The only common resistance that I know that bleach have in High 6-C is soul resistance and some other stuffs depending on the character. Aizen is the top contender in High 6-C due to low-godly and kyoka suigetsu hax (illusion and perception hax)

In that case, I guess I nominate Characters from the Nasuverse as the second slot of High 6-C then. The TATARI users such as Night of Wallachia and Dust of Osiris have Type 1 abstract existence means they take it, and they also have mid godly regen. Kojiro, Musashi, and Yagyu have passive hax of their own, and also have resistance to soul manip that comes with being a servant that should let them take it

Iapitus The Impaler said:
In that case, I guess I nominate Characters from the Nasuverse as the second slot of High 6-C then. The TATARI users such as Night of Wallachia and Dust of Osiris have Type 1 abstract existence means they take it, and they also have mid godly regen. Kojiro, Musashi, and Yagyu have passive hax of their own, and also have resistance to soul manip that comes with being a servant that should let them take it
I would agree, but D (Vampire Hunter D) might say otherwise.

Back