• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 20

Oryx isn't 6D, D&D and TES were also 6D last time I checked. We could look back to who was in old Low 1-C.

Yeah, D&D and TES should be in the list. Pretty sure a character in Slayer is 6-D too but there was a thread saying it's iffy.

According to this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3612636, the strongest 6D characters are:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

2. Thanatos (Dungeons and Dragons)

3. Q (Interface Series)

4. The Player (Stellaris)

5. Lord of Nightmares

Since TES characters are High 1-B now, just take them from the top and keep going.

How do we treat higher dimensional AP within the dimension itself, btw? Like, is creating a 6-D universe better than creating a 6-D galaxy?

InfiniteSped said:
How do we treat higher dimensional AP within the dimension itself, btw? Like, is creating a 6-D universe better than creating a 6-D galaxy?
We mostly ignore that for convenience, but really creating the 6-D universe would be superior, I've just never seen that put into practice.

Madotsuki24 said:
What does baseline mean?
Baseline = Someone who meets the bare minimum requirements, and are considered "Barely".

In the case of tiering for example, 2 tons is the bare minimum for High 8-C, so a character with a 2 Ton energy feat would be Baseline High 8-C.

We mostly ignore that for convenience, but really creating the 6-D universe would be superior, I've just never seen that put into practice.

Well, the Emperor did create a 6-D universe, possibly a multiverse depending on how you interpret things. Would that mean anything compared to these other characters?

InfiniteSped said:
Well, the Emperor did create a 6-D universe, possibly a multiverse depending on how you interpret things. Would that mean anything compared to these other characters?
I have no idea, sorry. I don't know if it would matter in the matchups, and I don't know if we actually take it into account (even though it follows from the system).

Seems like a pretty big thing for higher dimensional match-ups. Like, 10-C and 3-B are both in the same 3-D dimension, and the difference is pretty huge. I get not taking that into account on profiles to keep things simple, but in actual versus threads, that sounds like something that should be taken into account.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
In that case, I guess I nominate Characters from the Nasuverse as the second slot of High 6-C then. The TATARI users such as Night of Wallachia and Dust of Osiris have Type 1 abstract existence means they take it, and they also have mid godly regen. Kojiro, Musashi, and Yagyu have passive hax of their own, and also have resistance to soul manip that comes with being a servant that should let them take it
Bump on this. Characters from the Nasuverse for the second slot of High 6-C, due to these reasons.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
D is currently stomping NoW rn, so.
Link to the thread? I was told he could not counter the Mid-Godly regen. He still gets taken out by the Sword Saints, and I can make the match to prove it if you want but this was already discussed above

D is currently stomping NoW rn, so.
Link to the thread? I was told he could not counter the Mid-Godly regen. He still gets taken out by the Sword Saints, and I can make the match to prove it if you want but this was already discussed above
Wallachia can regen yes

However that doesn't stop D from paralyzing, scaring the shit out of him, and making him fall in love with him simaltaneously.

AogiriKira said:
Wallachia can regen yes

However that doesn't stop D from paralyzing, scaring the shit out of him, and making him fall in love with him simaltaneously.
Most of his strongest summons can't be tho, and since this is his strongest form by SBA, he would be manifested in the form of his strongest rumors.

In addition, Kojiro/Musashi/Yagyu should still be able to passive hax him themselves as well, and Kojiro alone takes him.

AogiriKira said:
Wallachia can regen yes

Most of his strongest summons can't be tho, and since this is his strongest form by SBA, he would be manifested in the form of his strongest rumors.
In addition, Kojiro/Musashi/Yagyu should still be able to passive hax him themselves as well, and Kojiro alone takes him.
Hope you realize the match itself was made for fun purposes and not meant to take a spot on this list. It just seemed like a thematic match.

Dr. Gii should be removed from 8-C, he is a 10-B character with a 8-C ability, like a jojo character, i think he can take a spot in 10-B.

As for 8-C, Characters from What a Beautiful Series can just go where Gii was, there are still like four 8-C characters, Petrovna, Lemure Lemure, Stone Golem, Blood Tree.

All of them are abstracts, being possibilities, in the Critters case also being forms of death and terror given form, hence asides from Lemure they all have passive mind and fear hax which works on ppl with resistances.

Lemure's left hand of good is fairly op though since traps the person in an infinite time loop that destroys the mind.

D resists all of the passive hax, though. Difference is, D's passive hax works on robots. Things that shouldn't have emotions.
Cool, although that isn't exactly quantifiable. Musashi, Kojiro, and Yagyu have bypassed the need for their mind, and their aura provides them the ability to stand in the presence of those with similar passive hax. Is the freezing the air time stop or ice manip or what? Either way, how far is it above baseline? They have magic resist as servants, and those fall under the things that come with it

D resists all of the passive hax, though. Difference is, D's passive hax works on robots. Things that shouldn't have emotions.
Cool, although that isn't exactly quantifiable. Musashi, Kojiro, and Yagyu have bypassed the need for their mind, and their aura provides them the ability to stand in the presence of those with similar passive hax. Is the freezing the air time stop or ice manip or what? Either way, how far is it above baseline? They have magic resist as servants, and those fall under the things that come with it
So FYI the the whole thing where his hax works on mindless constructs is legitimate.

As for the "passive freezing air" i'm not sure if that in of itself is even combat applicable. What he's doing is just make the air very cold, so people shiver in his presence.

Well yeah, but even so, if he took out their mind it wouldn't inhibit their swordsmanship abilities, and Kojiro is still gonna drop infinite overlapping possibilities on them.

I see

As Kumoko's God key is High 6-A now, she contents in 7-A with her weaker key.

So she at minimum goes below Aleister. From the Rakudai chars she should still beat Stella at least. We would have to see about Ikki.

That aside I wonder why Baba is listed so much. Given how its power works there should be plenty of people that kill it before it finds any relevant text blocks to move.

In fact, let me make use of that to get God Kumoko in High 6-A.

May I hear how 'characters from Bleach' would scale above Mukuro? Could someone also specify what characters fall under that catagory.

Ohhh Kumo is now High 6-A? I got to catch up again, I stopped when I got to the point where the translations stopped.

Back