• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

which is why merging High 2-A with Low 1-C was absolutely stupid. Not to mention how damn awful it's going to be finding matches for them.

can't we seperate them for the sake of this list like this for example below??

"Low 1-C (5D)"

"Low 1-C (6D)"

Etc??

ZephyrosOmega said:
which is why merging High 2-A with Low 1-C was absolutely stupid. Not to mention how damn awful it's going to be finding matches for them.
Now we need to know if their Low 1-C is 6-D or 5-D, Not just looking at the tier like before

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:

"Low 1-C (5D)"

"Low 1-C (6D)"

Etc??
That seems like it could be a good idea? Maybe?

"Low 1-C (5D)"

"Low 1-C (6D)"

Etc??
1-C is for 7-D to 9-D and yet it's a single list. High 1-C is 10-D and 11-D and it's a single list. Heck, 1-B is 12-D up to any higher finite number and it's a single list. A single tier having more than one dimension =/= different lists.

OP, please scrap Downstreamers from High 1-C. They no longer qualify.

In return, both Downstreamers and its member ; The Goddess of The Manifold get a Low 1-A key now (yay! another Low 1-A to accompany Azrael (Discworld))

But... both are kinda in a limbo state between At least Low 1-A , to Likely 1-A (very high into 1-A too iirc. I mean, they almost got rated as Possibly High 1-A lol)

So... add them (or not) both at your discretion I guess, @Oblivion of The Endless

I think Kingdom Hearts can rise to the 4th spot in 3-A, Saint Seiya has no way for hitting stuff with Nonexistant Phisiology or Abstracts within 3-A itself, respectively.

Saint Seiya Verse has passive abilities. Alone (Hades) has the most passives, and he gains more if the location is in the underworld

though they are under revision, but i still completley disagree with them having 3-A tiering

Saint Seiya Verse has passive abilities. Alone (Hades) has the most passives, and he gains more if the location is in the underworld
though they are under revision, but i still completley disagree with them having 3-A tiering
Can they affect beings with Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology? If so, then nothing has to be changed as they just get stomped for the most part (Xehanort stands a chance to Hades, but he would likely get outnumbered even if he won).

Im not for sure how NE-P works tbh..

They have Passive Attack reflection, passive sense, perceptions, and Mind manipulation, A passive Aura that compels an enemy to obey their commands, and makes them feel a great emotion such as love, or fear, also a passive "Turn the mind and brain off via disabling them" type of aura

Alone (Hades) also has (In addition to the above) passive Death Manipulation via instantly killing people around him (Though if the fight takes place in the underworld he gains additional passive hax, but i don't think that counts for this list)

Theirs also Mid Godly regen

Most of KH has Mid-Godly regen negation, so that's not an issue.

However, because of the hax, only the Organization XIII members that are 3-A would remain, which includes Xehanort (As they are the only ones with NEP)

Nonexistent Physiology basically means that if you can't interact with something that technically doesn't exist, it just won't do anything in the first place.

does NE-P bypass passive abilities?

How would the organization survive?? due to which type of resistances??

well if thats true, then it i can see them winning.

Still want to say i completely disagree with Saint Seiya gods having a 3-A key, but im doing this because i love to complain about it

Agnaa said:
NEP does not grant immunity to passive mind manip, Bob.
Depends on how the Mind manip works, because if it doesn't work on beings who literally don't have minds then it shouldn't work.

Agnaa said:
NEP does not grant immunity to passive mind manip, Bob.
The problem is if it can even interact with it in the first place, as if it doesn't it just would do nothing.

@Udlmaster Sure, but from what I've heard about KH that's not the case, and their NEP doesn't grant many immunities to abilities like that.

@Bob It probably can.

Well, after some research across SS, they only have the NPI to affect abstracts and ghosts, but nothing to support interaction with NEP beings.

Not all NEP beings are the same.

You don't need NPI to mindhax Monika.

They can't interact with NEP.. I hate to say... And i don't know enough about the ability to find a way unless its balantly obvious.. Thats why i can only debate using their passives in regards to NEP...

Also Abstracts, Ghost, and Non-corporal beings

Can we go ahead and at least put Characters from Nasuverse on the 3rd or 2nd level for 6-C? Kama vs Devimon as a thread has kinda reached an impass, but it's already been established that Slime characters cannot deal with the non-existent beings.

Mami can be taken out by quite a few of the people who attack with concept, Okitan is able to kill her and she isnt god tier or anything like that, and if you wanna go with the absolute best for this tier then Kama and Kazuradrop take her out. Kama passively mind haxes her, and Kazuradrop's passive law hax makes it so Mami can't effect her, then Kazuradrop washes her concept away.

Shion vs Okitan has kinda fallen asleep for the moment, but I feel like it is decently clear that Shion is gonna die there. Kama can likely passively mind hax her. Also, Merlin has a stalemate with her

I may try to make Kazuradrop vs Devimon or Shion, but I'm not about to open the can of worms that is the DnD characters. The latter will have to come later.

Agnaa said:
Not all NEP beings are the same.
You don't need NPI to mindhax Monika.
Well, the ones in KH are immune to conventional attacks of all kinds to the point NPI is needed to actually interact with them, IIRC.

Bobsican said:
Well, the ones in KH are immune to conventional attacks of all kinds to the point NPI is needed to actually interact with them, IIRC.
I don't know enough about KH to properly comment on this, but considering that you've provided incorrect comments on this topic in the past half an hour, I don't really trust you on it.

I mean, to say the least they don't exist on a conceptual level (As they lack a "heart"), for instance.

Back