• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Popular Characters for Every Tier

Pikachu for the top of 8-A: is the mascot of the biggest entertainment media franchise in the world, is recognized by even non-pokémon fans (including non-gamers as well as those who don't watch anime or read manga) and do I really need to say anymore?

Monarch of pointland is definitely the most popular 11-C have you seen the jokes also SCP-682, Thunder McQueen, and Ness

If by "popular" means the most used in vs battle, then Mami Tomoe and Homura Akemi should be on the list of all of their tiers.

Back in the old forum, people spammed the hell out of these two against so many characters. Most of the time just to get them lose

Shouldn't Dragon Ball also be in 3-A and 4-B? And on the note of 4-B, Marvel and DC Comics are also there.

Considering the Angels are possibly or likely (can't remember) 2C, ans Grand Minister/Priest is straight up 2C, you could just replace Zeno with "characters from Dragon Ball."

Thinking about it Characters from My Hero Academia should also get popular High 8-Cs since like 80% of The early series cast got upgraded there via recent revisions

Make Deku a popular Low 7-B
Make Meruem a popular Low 7-B
Make characters from One punch man for High 7-C or 7-B you can honestly pick
Characters from Fate Stay night for Popular Low 7-B

Word of advice: If you wanna know which character is more famous in a certain tier, simply type the tier your wanna look for in the search bar and look for the characters that are first. The more you go down the less popular the character

*Characters from Persona 5 for 2-B, likely tied with the isekai verse
*Characters from Marvel and DC comics for 1st Low 1-C
*Characters from the Cthulhu mythos for second place 1-A
*Characters from Pokemon and Steven Universe for High 7-A and 7-A
*Characters from Avatar, the last Airbender for 7-B
*Characters from Danny Phantom for 6-C, Low 6-B, and 6-B

Could Xeelee actually be tied with Marvel and DC. There is literally a term for a massive stomp named after them (xeelee stomp) and are pretty well known in the vs debating community

Could Xeelee actually be tied with Marvel and DC. There is literally a term for a massive stomp named after them (xeelee stomp) and are pretty well known in the vs debating community
This popularity thing is about this wiki, the Xelee verse has lost most of it's relevance for a long while now, Marvel and DC are far more popular in terms of relevance and VS Matches both inside and outside this wiki.

Last edited:
Impostor for 9-C due to how Among Us became a pop hit since August when the Henry Stickmin Collection came out

5-A for Aizen
I think Aizen sama is one of the most popular character in Bleach if not THE MOST
Also u are reading this is a Plan of Aizen sama
Also as far as I know Low 2-C s from final fantasy series such as lightning considered as very popular
But its debatable whether they are more popular than ness (though I think she is more popular than ness or even yuuki)
Otherwise there are Lot of 3-C's such as Lightning, cloud, tifa from Final Fantasy
U can consider Bulma cause she is really very popular being A Main cast in the Original DB & Early DBZ
But I am not sure 10-B or 9-C with weapons which should be used
If peak is used then 9-C

Last edited:
Geralt is probably top 1 in 8-C. Just see how many matches he had, and he had far more during the forum move. And his revisions were absolutely massive.

Back