• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

I seem to recall somebody saying countless is just defaulted to baseline 2-B a few years back. But okay I'll add Alternity on until somebody higher than countless arrives.

I find countless to be very weird. Many people would describe just hundreds of universes as countless.

Six Tails Naruto for 5th place of High 7-A (2.4 Gigatons)
Wasn’t Kyubi Chakra Mode Naruto stronger than Six Tailed Naruto? And isn’t Nagato even stronger than KCM Naruto with Susano’o Itachi being stronger than Nagato? Actually is Itachi the highest High 7-A in Naruto or was there somebody that scaled even higher than his Susano’o without reaching 6-C?

Last edited:
1st for low 2-C should be UI Goku.
Gogeta scales like this, Half 2-C < Beerus < Broly <<< Gogeta.
But UI Goku scales like this half 2-C < Beerus < Belmod < Jiren full power <<< Jiren hidden power < UI Goku.

Hash for 8-C, he upscales from a 1.803 ton feat.

Characters from Live a Live for 8-B, they all upscale from an 84.802 ton feat. If you want to be specific, Oersted upscales the most.

Masaru for 9-A, he upscales from a 0.229 ton feat.

Done
1st for low 2-C should be UI Goku.
Gogeta scales like this, Half 2-C < Beerus < Broly <<< Gogeta.
But UI Goku scales like this half 2-C < Beerus < Belmod < Jiren full power <<< Jiren hidden power < UI Goku.
Last I checked wasn‘t Broly considered stronger than Jiren?
Monkey. D Luffy for High 8-C (unless I mistaken he is the higher in High 8-C in the verse) : he massively upscale from 6.358 Tons of Tnt
And his 8-A rating for the 5th place in 8-A
Added
Hash for 8-C, he upscales from a 1.803 ton feat.

Characters from Live a Live for 8-B, they all upscale from an 84.802 ton feat. If you want to be specific, Oersted upscales the most.

Masaru for 9-A, he upscales from a 0.229 ton feat.
Added although next time can you link the calcs? Cause it was kinda annoying trying to find which calc since the verse page didn't list what tier the calcs were.
Son Goku for Low-5B as he 1/3 5B and for Low 4C for him be 87.5 Tenatons
Semi-Perfect Cell for 4C due to him be 448.291 Tenatons
Dragon Ball characters for High 4C as some of them scale above Shin's 11.41 Foe feat (I guess Android 18 is the one at the top of DBS High 4Cs)
I'm pretty sure Goku can use KKx2 and still be Low 5-B so I'll just list that version of him instead.
Isn't Pre-HTC Super Saiyan Future Trunks stronger than Super Saiyan Goku from the Namek Saga?
Also which feat does the 4-Cs upscale from again?
But anyway added all except for 4-C since I want to know which calc first.

Uchiha Madara for High 6C+ at 991 Gigatons for this

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei at 403.41 for 5C for this

Toneri Õtsutsuki moving the moon calced at 199.25 Exatons so 5C here

Last edited:
Egg Slamander for for 2nd place in Low 2-C due to him be half 2-C
Hecatia Lapislazuli for 1st place for in High 3A and 4th for place for Low 2-C due to her be at the top of a very big scaling chain
Janemba and Hirudegarn for 3C
SSJ4 Goku for 3B due to him be 3-B+
Son Goku for High 5-A to him with Kioken times 4 be 4 times 1.8 tenatons which makes it 7.2 tenatons
DBS Manga characters for 3B due to them be 3B from an over short time universe destruction
Kenshiro for Low 6-B
Also I am sure DBH will get it way to somewhere in 2A thanks to the big scaling chain but I am unsure who is at the top of the scaling chain for it

For Low 1-C I'll propose Thanatos after a recent-ish upgrade.

Thanatos > Asterius to the same degree Asterius is above a punch of mortal Low 7-B PC characters. Asterius is stronger than Rad who's more or less baseline Low 1-C as well.

No, if you want me to, I'll bring all the scans to prove my scaling chain.
Could've sworn back than Broly was considered stronger than Jiren due to a strongest enemy statement or something.
Oh yes, for some reason I was thinking that Trunks was 4C rather than Low 4C

4-C come from upscaling alone and High 4C come from Shin
The scaling looks kinda confusing but whatever. I'll add Semi-Perfect Cell to 4-C now. Also added Asura
Slayer of Demons for Low 5-B (half of baseline 5-B)

Assuming my next upgrades go through, they'll also be a contender for 5-B (about 36x baseline)
Added to Low 5-B
Uchiha Madara for High 6C+ at 991 Gigatons for this

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei at 403.41 for 5C for this

Toneri Õtsutsuki moving the moon calced at 199.25 Exatons so 5C here
Can't add Madara as his profile list him as Low 6-B rather than High 6-C+

That calc doesn't scale to anyone last I checked. The 5-C+ scale from Toneri if I remember correctly. And the strongest 5-C+ without breaching Low 5-B is I think Momoshiki's lava golem

Also only one character from a verse allowed for each tier so no Toneri
Egg Slamander for for 2nd place in Low 2-C due to him be half 2-C
Hecatia Lapislazuli for 1st place for in High 3A and 4th for place for Low 2-C due to her be at the top of a very big scaling chain
Janemba and Hirudegarn for 3C
SSJ4 Goku for 3B due to him be 3-B+
Son Goku for High 5-A to him with Kioken times 4 be 4 times 1.8 tenatons which makes it 7.2 tenatons
DBS Manga characters for 3B due to them be 3B from an over short time universe destruction
Kenshiro for Low 6-B
Also I am sure DBH will get it way to somewhere in 2A thanks to the big scaling chain but I am unsure who is at the top of the scaling chain for it
Added Egg Salamander
How high is Hecatia's scaling chain? Cause there are quite a few other Low 2-Cs with scaling chains that makes them in the hundreds to thousands of times baseline without including the stomps.
Pretty sure GT Base Goku is stronger than the two of them so I'll just add him instead.
Also why was SS4 Goku 3-B+ again? Like I think I remember them downscaling right? So how much do they downscale and why?
Pretty sure overtime universe destruction is treated as unquantifiable so that isn't really enough to have them take a spot.
Added Kenshiro
Gonna hold off on adding DBH as I don't know how far into 2-A they are
For Low 1-C I'll propose Thanatos after a recent-ish upgrade.

Thanatos > Asterius to the same degree Asterius is above a punch of mortal Low 7-B PC characters. Asterius is stronger than Rad who's more or less baseline Low 1-C as well.
Not exactly sure how that works but since Low 1-C is empty I guess I'll just add him.
Since there isn’t anyone for 7-b kazumi subaru, she scales to a fusion of 13 versions of herself which if they were all baseline would be 81.9 megatons
Yeah like I don't really remember what lvl of 7-B the Puella Magi characters are at. But I'm pretty sure they aren't baseline. Also wasn't like many of the calcs considered outdated and the profiles just aren't updated?
Xue Ying for a spot in 3B. He is 10% of universal

Ark for 5B it is 2.64 yottatons 5A starts at 2.7
Okay no matter how much I read his description it doesn't sound like Xue Ying is 3-B. Like the statement literally says
"The width of his waist had occupied one-tenth of the entire vast River of Time! Compared to Xue Ying's colossal figure the broad River of Time seemed to be a little river."
Like isn't this saying Xue Ying's waist width is 1/10 while his body is bigger than the River of Time which encompasses the cosmos? That sounds like 3-A rather than 3-B.

Added Ark
Oryx scales to akka whole along 4 other gods moved 52 moons
No clue what value they scale to as they don't have a calc linked on their profile or the verse page so I'll hold off on adding them. Also the gap between baseline and the highest 5-C is 14.62x. So I'm pretty sure if they are 52x baseline 5-C they would just be Low 5-B instead.

Last edited:
No clue what value they scale to as they don't have a calc linked on their profile or the verse page so I'll hold off on adding them. Also the gap between baseline and the highest 5-C is 14.62x. So I'm pretty sure if they are 52x baseline 5-C they would just be Low 5-B instead
52/5 = 10.4, so just over 10 times baseline.

How high is Hecatia's scaling chain? Cause there are quite a few other Low 2-Cs with scaling chains that makes them in the hundreds to thousands of times baseline without including the stomps.
Hecatia is the stronger character in verse even sepriour to all the moon gods, moom gods are far more powerfull than moon people sonce they are thier gods after all, uncluding the likes of Sagome, who is far more powerfull than Doremy, who is far seprior than any being in Gensokyo which include Suika who is seprior to Kasen, which just her hand was able to completly stomp Reimu, who can destroy a bairier Marisa was compley unable to destroy, Marisa should be stro ger than Clownpiece by Clownpeice own words and Clownpeice is stronger than all the Kishin matsers and normal gods combined and just one of the Kishin masters was able to create countless explosions just one of them can one-shot Seiga, who had reach level other hermits need years to reach, the average hermit should be capable of doing cusual Low 2-C feat
to makes simplier :

Hecatia >>Moon Gods >>>Sagume >>>Doremy >>>>> Suika >Kasen >Kasen's hand>> Reimu >>>Marisa >Clownpeice >>>> Suiki >>>Seiga >>> Average Hermit >Baseline Low 2-C

I don't know if there is any other verses with higher scaling in Low 2-C since most Low-2C I know do not even have scing chain, but for High 3-A, I am sure Hectia will desrve to be there looking how few charaters there are in that tier

Also why was SS4 Goku 3-B+ again? Like I think I remember them downscaling right? So how much do they downscale and why?
Omega Shenron is 4.4 universal due to the size of the DB universe, Syne Shenron is 10 times weaker than Omega which makes him 0.44 universal since SSJ4 Goku was far stronger than Syn, he end up be baseline 3-B+

Could've sworn back than Broly was considered stronger than Jiren due to a strongest enemy statement or something.
I know of no such statement, one might exist but I doubt it's official, the only scaling we have for broly that I know of is that he's stronger than beerus, and gogeta easily beat him. But in the case of Jiren he's both stronger than beerus and belmod who's also considered stronger than beerus, and then UI Goku stomped him then Jiren matched him again until he was defeated, so logically UI Goku would scale higher than blue gogeta.

Back