• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Ragna the Bloodedge for two tiers:
Added Ragna for High 7-C. But I saw that Azrael‘s profile said he held his own against two Low 6-B+ one of which is Ragna so I’ll let him take the spot instead.
We use the 98.9 Teratons end, 6-B+, still second though behind Vash, but only barely.
I have changed it
I looked around that poster thing, I think it's this you're talking about, "He's such a popular character throughout the world that he's rumored to be the strongest dragon ball character" but that's just wrong, he's not the strongest DB character and being rumored doesn't mean it's true.
Kay I‘ll change it to UI Goku

Danny Phantom for 2nd 6-C?

Danny is 100x weaker than Ecto Skeleton Danny Phantom who is comparable to Pariah Dark (Ring and Crown) who is at least twice as strong as Vortex who preformed this feat.

Dividing Vortex's feat by 100 gives you 38 Gigatons (Island level), then double that for Pariah Dark being twice as strong gives you 76 Gigatons (Island level+)

@Lord_JJJ Meh High 3-A is kinda empty so I might as well add her. But yeah some series have some rather crazy Low 2-Cs. Like if I remember correctly there was another series with a Low 2-C that was somewhere in the thousands of times baseline. So I think I’ll probably just leave her out of that tier for now.
Can't you put her at the spot until someone else bring a far stronger character? also what about SSJ4 Goku?

Danny Phantom for 2nd 6-C?

Danny is 100x weaker than Ecto Skeleton Danny Phantom who is comparable to Pariah Dark (Ring and Crown) who is at least twice as strong as Vortex who preformed this feat.

Dividing Vortex's feat by 100 gives you 38 Gigatons (Island level), then double that for Pariah Dark being twice as strong gives you 76 Gigatons (Island level+)
Added
Fire Emblem Three Houses characters for 7-A: They scale to 1/20 of Ailell Destruction's (665 Megatons)
Added. Although I kinda want to know where did the 1/20 thing even come from?
Can't you put her at the spot until someone else bring a far stronger character? also what about SSJ4 Goku?
Yeah I guess I could do that. Oh right forgot to add GT Goku. But question where is the calc or blog for 4.4x universal for Omega Shenron?

Last edited:
Added. Although I kinda want to know where did the 1/20 thing even come from?
Iirc, this calc is from the destruction caused by 10 Javelins of Light, and one character was able to withstand it. Characters like Sothis-fused Byleth was able to hurt her with a full powered Sword of the Creator. And then we have the 7-A characters who are two times weaker than a Sothis-fused Byleth due to the fact that a Full-Power SoTC is twice as powerful than the other Heroes’ Relics the 7-A characters utilizes.

The accepted size of the DB universe is 220x larger than the real universe
That was changed long time ago but for some reason the DBS profile did not get updated
If the reason for the DBS profile not get updated is due to the downgrade get debunked then limit break SSJ4 Goku and Syn Shenron should be upgraded back to 3-A

How would an infinitely expanding low 2-C universe play into this? There is a group of character I know that scale to that on the wiki.

Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas for High 7-C. He is capable of stomping a Ban who had stolen his base power and added it to his own
Pretty sure there was some other characters that were stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas. And wait a minute why aren’t a whole bunch of characters like Helbram, Diane, and King who are stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas High 7-C+ or Low 7-B?
Prime Assault Mode Meliodas for 3rd or second 6-C (at least 75.6 Gigatons)
I’ll add both him and Mael since they are supposed to be equals.
That was changed long time ago but for some reason the DBS profile did not get updated
If the reason for the DBS profile not get updated is due to the downgrade get debunked then limit break SSJ4 Goku and Syn Shenron should be upgraded back to 3-A
So wait do I still keep them at 3-B or are they actually supposed to be 3-A?
3rd place for 8-B: Characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba - 70.1 Tons
Added Base Gyomei as he’s supposed to be the strongest among the 8-B+

They are fine at 3-B
I guess 220 time universal for BoG saga come from SSJ multipliers and not the size of the universe
Wait but it says on the blog that destroying the DB universe is 110x baseline 3-A. So like what is the correct value for the destruction of the DB Universe now?

Pretty sure there was some other characters that were stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas. And wait a minute why aren’t a whole bunch of characters like Helbram, Diane, and King who are stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas High 7-C+ or Low 7-B?
Just briefly checked and I believe that Hendrickson is the strongest High 7-C in NNT

Wait but it says on the blog that destroying the DB universe is 110x baseline 3-A. So like what is the correct value for the destruction of the DB Universe now?
After a quick look to the thread when Syn Shenron get downgraded
110×Baseline come from destroying the universe from earth, Omega Shenron was gonna destroy the universe by spreading his energy through all the universe, so he dod not scale to the same value
Also appently the DB universe is 8.8×universal rather 4.4 so Goku will end up take the first place in 3-B rather than the second

Super Dimentio for 5th place in 2-B as he scale to the Dream Depot a place where every dream in all the universe, through all history become universes with every atom in the universe be able to Dream and the inhabatant of the dreams themsves be able to dream and create even more universes!

Just briefly checked and I believe that Hendrickson is the strongest High 7-C in NNT
He shouldn’t though. Like he should honestly be a Low 7-B based on scaling.

Gray Demon Hendrickson (Nearly one shot) > King (Stronger than) > Diane w/ Gideon (Far stronger) > Helbram w/ Link (One shot) > Incomplete Wrath Meliodas (Far stronger) > Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas (Stomped) > Ban w/ Base Meliodas’ power (849.94 Kilotons)
After a quick look to the thread when Syn Shenron get downgraded
110×Baseline come from destroying the universe from earth, Omega Shenron was gonna destroy the universe by spreading his energy through all the universe, so he dod not scale to the same value
Also appently the DB universe is 8.8×universal rather 4.4 so Goku will end up take the first place in 3-B rather than the second
Yeah I’m gonna need to see the blog or calc for DB universe being 8.8x 3-A. I only ever recall seeing and hearing about the 4.4x 3-A thing.
Super Dimentio for 5th place in 2-B as he scale to the Dream Depot a place where every dream in all the universe, through all history become universes with every atom in the universe be able to Dream and the inhabatant of the dreams themsves be able to dream and create even more universes!
So like that counta as countless 2-B right?

Yeah I’m gonna need to see the blog or call for DB universe being 8.8x 3-A. I only ever recall seeing the 4.4x 3-A thing.
Her is the thread when Syn Shenron get donwgraded to 3-B+
It was agreed here that the DB universe is 8 times universal that additional 0.8 come from the
kaioshen realm that is 1/10 of the universe that Omega was gonna to destroy too
Omega Shenron is 8.8×universal for be able to destroy the universe and the Kioshen realm
Syn Shenron is 1/10 of that therefor he is 0.88 universal and Limit Break SSJ4 Goku upscale from him

It was agreed here that the DB universe is 8 times universal that additional 0.8 come from the
Omega Shenron is 8.8×universal for be able to destroy the universe and the Kioshen realm
Syn Shenron is 1/10 of that therefor he is 0.88 universal and Limit Break SSJ4 Goku upscale from him
Yeah that thread doesn’t explain anything they talked about a calc but I don’t know which one they are talking about. Not to mention one of the later replies said it was actually 4.4x 3-A and another said like 3/10. So yeah honestly pretty confusing so I’m gonna have to remove him untiil I figure out what lvl of 3-A he downscales from.
He is (countless x number of atoms in the universe repeat forever)x2
That does not sound like 5th place 2-B at all. That sounds closer to #2 if I’m being honest.
I picked Coolie because he’s the one who actually has the Low 2-C feat, but if Genie’s stronger than him, then I guess he can take the spot instead

Also that sounds like it’s put him in 3rd place, not 5th
Alright so Genie in 4th place

It actually sounds closer to 2nd place based on Deonment’s description about him being countless x atoms in the universe. Since I’m pretty sure there are more than 59.88 million atoms in the universe.

Dragon ball universe is 110x universal, SSJ4 Goku should be universe level not multi-galaxy+.

It actually sounds closer to 2nd place based on Deonment’s description about him being countless x atoms in the universe. Since I’m pretty sure there are more than 59.88 million atoms in the universe.
Well some people have it as 10^78

Alright I removed GT Goku for now as I have no clue I he’s supposed to be 3-A or 3-B.

Added Super Dimentio to 2nd place 2-B

Added Genie to 4th place Low 2-C

Back