• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

The storm breaker is 6-C and it doesn't scale to Thor doesn't it?
No, it doesn't scale to Thor, it's just that rejuvenated Awakened Thor on his own downscales from Thanos's 6-C yield and just so happens to have a storm calc that wields 3.7 gigatons.

7-A: Ifrit is 700 Megatons, as he's half as strong as the guy who tanked this 1.4 Gigaton feat.
Wasn't there a 7-A stronger than Ifrit? Or are all the characters stronger than Ifrit High 7-A instead? Also isn't that value actually closer to 1.48 Gigatons? But anyway adding Ifrit for now
Aka and Lorkhan for 1st high-1B both are stronger than Et'ada which they far above 16× prince.
I'm gonna need you to write down some explanation for the High 1-B stuff and why they should be that high as I have no clue how any of those tier 1 scaling things work. Like are they higher than whatever the heck Gan's infinity scaling is?
Hibiki for 1st High 6A she scales to 99.7 % of 5C
Captain Planet for 2nd High 6A he is 23 exatons
I've actually been meaning to ask about this when I saw Hibiki on the previous thread. But where's the calc or statement for her being High 6-A+? Cause her profile just says she stopped a beam that was going to destroy the moon which just sounds like straight up 5-C rather than High 6-A+ to me. Also didn't the previous thread say 90% of the moon why is it 99.7% now?

Wasn't there a 7-A stronger than Ifrit? Or are all the characters stronger than Ifrit High 7-A instead? Also isn't that value actually closer to 1.48 Gigatons? But anyway adding Ifrit for now

I'm gonna need you to write down some explanation for the High 1-B stuff and why they should be that high as I have no clue how any of those tier 1 scaling things work. Like are they higher than whatever the heck Gan's infinity scaling is?

I've actually been meaning to ask about this when I saw Hibiki on the previous thread. But where's the calc or statement for her being High 6-A+? Cause her profile just says she stopped a beam that was going to destroy the moon which just sounds like straight up 5-C rather than High 6-A+ to me. Also didn't the previous thread say 90% of the moon why is it 99.7% now?
From gan's explanation isn't infinite above high-1B , atom of a grass analogy is for higher-D evidence , not for his scaling chain.

Yeah, you're actually correct. It's Ifrit and Folgen.
Ifrit trained while imprisoned in Rimuru's stomach. He got significantly stronger, that he could already handily defeat the Sky Dragon, which was on his level before training.
Folgen is comparable to him.
So they're both > 700 Megatons.

I just didn't remember Folgen because the most memorable thing he did was getting his brain lasered.

From gan's explanation isn't infinite above high-1B , atom of a grass analogy is for higher-D evidence , not for his scaling chain.
Yeah whatever I'm not even gonna question about these High 1-B stuff. So I guess Aka and Larkhan are both equal to each other and therefore share the spot right?
Yeah, you're actually correct. It's Ifrit and Folgen.
Ifrit trained while imprisoned in Rimuru's stomach. He got significantly stronger, that he could already handily defeat the Sky Dragon, which was on his level before training.
Folgen is comparable to him.
So they're both > 700 Megatons.

I just didn't remember Folgen because the most memorable thing he did was getting his brain lasered.
Lol I didn't even think it was gonna be him. I just recalled some other characters being stronger than Ifrit but not exactly High 7-A.
Saitama to a spot in High 6-A, as he is 4 exatons, likely far higher
I'll add him later after figuring out where Hibiki's High 6-A+ tier came from.

Yeah whatever I'm not even gonna question about these High 1-B stuff. So I guess Aka and Larkhan are both equal to each other and therefore share the spot right?

Lol I didn't even think it was gonna be him. I just recalled some other characters being stronger than Ifrit but not exactly High 7-A.

I'll add him later after figuring out where Hibiki's High 6-A+ tier came from.
Gan's scaling is to unknow above baseline, and yeah aka and lork both are equal but it should listed as "characters from TES" because we had other character did comparable to them.

Cool alright so Elder Scrolls are now #1 unless somebody else brings up how Gan is actually way higher than baseline or if there are other characters that are way higher in AP.

Asta (Black Clover) for 3rd place of High 7-A, due to being far superior to 2.65 Gigatons

Asta and Yuno for 2nd place of 6-C, scaling to 84.85 Gigatons

Asta again for 1st place of High 6-C, Scaling far above constructs capable of withstanding 851.1 Gigatons

Last edited:
Jake Long for 3rd 8-A (Preformed a 532.162069789675 Tons of TNT) he's basically a bit above the half point of that tier.

Edit: He's actually a bit below the half way point. My bad.
Ehh close enough to the half way point so I’ll add him until there’s somebody that is higher. But if I’m being honest the + sign thing should only apply to the tiers with a small gap. Cause the larger tiers’ + sign is sometimes like billions of times higher than the baseline of the tier.
Asta for High 7-A, due to being far superior to 2.65 Gigatons

Asta and Yuno for 2nd place of 6-C, scaling to 84.85 Gigatons

Asta again for 1st place of High 6-C, Scaling far above constructs capable of withstanding 851.1 Gigatons
Does Asta scale higher than Natsu in High 7-A? Natsu is there for one shotting people stronger than High 7-A+. I’ll add them for the other tiers. But I’ll ask the same question I ask everybody else just in case. You sure nobody else scales above Asta in terms of AP in Black Clover for 6-C and High 6-C? Also if so which key is Asta’s highest 6-C and High 6-C AP in?

Ehh close enough to the half way point so I’ll add him until there’s somebody that is higher. But if I’m being honest the + sign thing should only apply to the tiers with a small gap. Cause the larger tiers’ + sign is sometimes like billions of times higher than the baseline of the tier.

Does Asta scale higher than Natsu in High 7-A? Natsu is there for one shotting people stronger than High 7-A+. I’ll add them for the other tiers. But I’ll ask the same question I ask everybody else just in case. You sure nobody else scales above Asta in terms of AP in Black Clover for 6-C and High 6-C?
I don't know. Natsu seems to massively upscale from a 1.94 Gigatons calc while Asta is scaling far above a 2.28 Gigatons calc

Maybe you should put both at the same spot

Both of them upscale from a character who is baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons) for being stronger than a High 7-A near the + sign.

Also I don’t know which form is Asta’s highest AP for 6-C and High 6-C assuming he is the strongest of those tier in Black Clover.

While there's probably characters with higher AP, characters from Inanimate Insanity could take 4th 8-C for now (Can harm each other and no-sell 1.5863 Tons)
Added
I dunno, I didn't make the scaling 🤷
First Void Termina turning out to not be 4-A+ then Spider somehow being 8-A+ downscaling from a Low 7-C that is stronger than 1.9 Kilotons. Followed by Jake Long turning out to just be barely under 8-A+ and now this. This thread honestly feels like a place where people realize what is wrong with some of the profiles AP.

First Void Termina turning out to not be 4-A+ then Spider somehow being 8-A+ downscaling from a Low 7-C that is stronger than 1.9 Kilotons. Followed by Jake Long turning out to just be barely under 8-A+ and now this. This thread honestly feels like a place where people realize what is wrong with some of the profiles AP.
Lmao

Anyways just gonna leave Asta w/ Black Divider in High 6-C for now. Also replaced Asta with Patry in 6-C since Patry actually scales higher than Black Asta as a Dark Elf.

For High 7-C:

1. Characters from Battle for Dream Island (Can no-sell 937.2294396131065923 Kilotons and some characters can one-shot each other with weapons)

2. Post-3 Sibling Absorption Haoqin (3x as strong as this calc, which makes him 912.8 Kilotons)

3. Stormy Weather (808.5369024856596952 Kilotons)
Added the first two but why does Stormy Weather’s profile says her season 1 key is 7-C and not High 7-C based on the calc? I’ll hold off on adding her due to this.
Done
Squall and Eden for 4-A (8.13 ZettaFOE)
Characters from Kirby to be in second place in 4-A
And Done. Although for Kirby the placement will be taken by Void as it is the strongest 4-A in the series. And Void would be far stronger than 1.08032 ZettaFoe.

Also from the looks of it Spider is 8-A+ because of a stat thing from the manga where Spider is 999 while Shiki is 2000-2500. Which would mean assuming Shiki is 2000 while Spider is 999 would mean Spider is 949.5 Tons and not 999 Tons. Which would still make him the strongest 8-A in AP.

Last edited:
Huh , where do you brought this from i never heard that.
11 Tengen Toppa Gunmen combining, and it’s 231xinfinity if TTGL was created by all 21 Dai-Gurren members, but we know that it wasn’t. It might be much higher than 11, considering Lordgenome sacrificed his life to convert the IBBS, so he has that energy, and his own. So maybe it’s now 33xinfinity

Back