• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Ehh might as well since there are only four other contenders right now for High 6-A according to the previous thread. So who is the strongest among the High 6-As of Bayonetta?

Ehh might as well since there are only four other contenders right now for High 6-A according to the previous thread. So who is the strongest among the High 6-As of Bayonetta?
It should be Base Rodin as he casually blocked a punch from Madama Butterfly who's equal to each of the Four Cardinals who have that massive scaling chain.

Just slap em on the bottom of high 6-A. And I think you're forgetting the 183.24 is only a fraction of the true power of the guy whos at the dead bottom of the chain.

And its not like anyone has shown better alternatives yet.
If we are going to do that then what about Characters from Honkai Impact 3rd
They scale to be 100x stronger than 6.31 Petatons
Herrscher of Sentience Fu Hua can harm someone who cant be harmed at all by 631 Petaton attacks

Like will we take the mountain of scaling above 183 or go with no selling 631 Petatons

So I've been meaning to ask. What is the exact value for Void Termina? Cause I still can’t find what value it scales to as a 4-A.

@catzlaflame This is a highest AP thread not a strongest characters thread. There’s no such thing as smurf AP. If they have 2-A AP despite being a 10-B than they are in 2-A simple as that.

Okay even looking at that thread I’m still confused on his AP. So like what is the multiplier? I’ve seen some say 64x while other say 120x. And another thing what value are they using the multipliers on? Cause there has to be a starting value for the scaling right?

@catzlaflame Nah it’s fine.

idk, I'm not exactly a Kirby expert and you're better calling one in rather than just asking me.

Regular Show characters for 8-C, following by Geralt Of Rivia (Video Games) and Dettlaff, and then Wonder Woman (DCEU)

@HowManyMemes You know what I’ll just ask some kirby supporters about the scaling later. Cause even with the 64x multiplier they wouldn’t be in the 4-A+ range off the 4-A feat I found on the Kirby verse page. And there was also some other mentions of a 1920x multiplier in that Kirby thread. So yeah not gonna touch that myself, just gonna have to ask someone else about it. So for now I’ll hold off on adding Void Termina.

Also, put I/O = magi cause they scale to the same thing in 1-B with both of them having infinite hierarchies

@deonment So they are both essentially Infinite - 1 layers? Why did the previous thread say I/O was countless layers then? Anyways whose the strongest 1-B in the I/O verse or are all the characters like the Gods of Magi where they constantly have one being stronger than the other going on infinitely?

@deonment So they are both essentially Infinite - 1 layers? Why did the previous thread say I/O was countless layers then? Anyways whose the strongest 1-B in the I/O verse or are all the characters like the Gods of Magi where they constantly have one being stronger than the other going on infinitely?
there are infinite layers, no idea

Kirby characters for 4-A, know the old "Borderline 3-C" and stuff
+ they got upgraded to 4-A+ as well so there's that

Post-Rehabilitation Training Marked Tanjiro for second strongest High 8-C, he scales 100x above 9-A, wich makes him 8 Tons.
You know with how high Tanjirou already scales above 0.08 Tons I’m pretty sure he would be the strongest High 8-C in AP. Anybody else thinks Tanjirou should be above Nine with this scaling?

Demon Slayer Mark Tanjirou 100x> Post-Rehabilitation Tanjiro w/ Dance of Fire God (One shot)> Enmu (Muzan Blood Enhanced) (Comparable if not a bit stronger)>= Post-Rehabilitation Training Base Tanjiro (Stronger than)> Enmu (Far stronger than)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Tanjiro w/ Dance of the Fire God (Overpowered)> Rui (Curbstomped)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Base Tanjiro = 0.08 Ton

Done
for 9-B:

1. Human Right Hand Man (Stronger than Henry, who's 20.766 Megajoules)

2. Kool-Aid Man (20.036 Megajoules)

3. Characters from A Heist with Markiplier (19.621 Megajoules)

4. Characters from Gravity Falls (17.2511 Megajoules)
And done

@The_Pink_God Yeah I know Void Termina. But like what is the exact 4-A+ value? Cause that’s what I want to know first.

Also dark tower for first high 1-B
Who is that and what is the reasoning?

Oh right also you were saying that Simon is like 11x - 231x infinite*infinite times baseline right? So like I guess Honkai gets dropped down a place?

Who is that and what is the reasoning?

Oh right also you were saying that Simon is like 11x - 231x infinite*infinite times baseline right? So like I guess Honkai gets dropped down a place?
Infinite layers in which the multiverse of a previous layer can be held in the atom of a blade of grass in the layer directly above it, with the tower being infinitely tall and the multiverses having infinite universes

Strongest 4-B so far might be The Sentry cuz he has the power of a million exploding suns
That’s only 1 MegaFoe which is no where near enough to be considered a candidate as there are characters that are in the GigaFoe and TeraFoe range in this tier.

Infinite layers in which the multiverse of a previous layer can be held in the atom of a blade of grass in the layer directly above it, with the tower being infinitely tall and the multiverses having infinite universes
Okay so who is this character? Is it Gan? Cause that’s what showed up when I searched Dark Tower.

Back