• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Uhh 1-A stuff. Hate that tier due to how confusing it is. But yeah sure so The One Giver is now #1 1-A until anybody brings up a 1-A+ with higher AP.

Maybe X792 Base Natsu for High 7-A?

Brandish (2.65 Gigatons)<<<Enhanced Neinhart<<<Base Natsu

Worth a suggestion 🤷‍♂️

Okay I think I finally got the Void Termina thing sorted out and it seems like the kirby supporters made a mistake. Nobody in the Kirbyverse is 4-A+ not even Void Termina is 4-A+. He’s only 1.08032e+65 Joules for being 64x the starry sky calc which is 1.688e63 Joules. So Void‘s 4-A value is roughly 9.75x away from baseline 3-C while 4-A+ starts at 5.265e+65 Joules.

So yeah I think Void could still be a candidate but I’m not sure if he deserves #1 anymore.

Anyways gonna start adding everything else now. Give me a moment.

Iczer is 18.74 TeraFOE, he's the highest 4-B on the site, Invisible Dragon is 2nd, Sailor Moon is 3rd via this.
Whose the strongest 4-B in Sailor Moon? Cause I’m pretty sure I have seen a scaling for the series.
Johnny Bravo for top dog of High 8-C via this since Liu Kang is now 8-B via upscaling
Done
Oops, thought this was Top 5 Strongest. Anyway, 3812, CM guys, and some others are equal to them.
I assume they are all around the same lvls of infinities or whatever and are 1-A+ as well right? Can you link the profiles then?
For Low 6-B, I got:
I assume they are respectively the strongest Low 6-B in their verse?
For 8-A, I got Spider from Edens Zero who is 999 Tons from backscaling from a Low 7-C calc
Why does he even downscale in the first place? From the looks of it the Low 7-C feat he scales to isn’t even baseline.
Here are some I've got:

G1 Optimus scales above 9 exatons for High 6-A

The One for 2-A.

It's scaling chain is:

The One > Abstract Unicron >>> Avatar Unicron >>> The True Star Saber > Transformers Multiverse = Baseline 2-A

Avatar Unicron view baseline 2-As as practically nothing to him fyi.

IDW Unicron for 4-B, scaling to 7.1504962020301211 GigaFoe

Alternity for 2-B, scaling to counteless 2-B
Can you link the profiles and the calcs? Also I feel like for 4-B the characters should at least be somewhere in the hundreds of GigaFoe in order to be a contender. Cause almost every other 4-B on the list is in the TeraFoe range. But yeah I’ll add the others if they are the strongest for said tier in their verse once you link them.
Maybe X792 Base Natsu for High 7-A?

Brandish (2.65 Gigatons)<<<Enhanced Neinhart<<<Base Natsu

Worth a suggestion 🤷‍♂️
Added until somebody else nominates a better candidate for the top 5 spots
Marvel Cinematic Universe for High 7-A, scale to 3.7655562040518196 GT
Whose the strongest High 7-A in the verse?

I assume they are respectively the strongest Low 6-B in their verse?

Why does he even downscale in the first place? From the looks of it the Low 7-C feat he scales to isn’t even baseline.
For Dry Leonhard, he is the only person I can find on the verse page to be scaling to Low 6-B. For Ha Yuri Zahard, it might be best to replace her with Season 3 True Self Mode Baam, he scales higher above the feat.

As for Spider from Edens Zero, I have no idea. Have to ask a Edens Zero supporter to find out

For Dry Leonhard, he is the only person I can find on the verse page to be scaling to Low 6-B. For Ha Yuri Zahard, it might be best to replace her with Season 3 True Self Mode Baam, he scales higher above the feat.

As for Spider from Edens Zero, I have no idea. Have to ask a Edens Zero supporter to find out
Done for the first.

I‘ll hold off on adding Spider as it makes no sense to say he‘s 8-A+ via downscaling from hurting a Low 7-C that is stronger than Low 7-Cs that are at least 1.9x Baseline Low 7-C.
Added

Last edited:
you link the profiles and the calcs? Also I feel like for 4-B the characters should at least be somewhere in the hundreds of GigaFoe in order to be a contender. Cause almost every other 4-B on the list is in the TeraFoe range. But yeah I’ll add the others if they are the strongest for said tier in their verse once you link them.
I'll add the links in a bit

Whose the strongest High 7-A in the verse?
Thor himself (The Awakened version, he's the one with the 3.7 gigaton feat), since the next strongest dude is Thanos (Who survived a 5 gigaton surge from the gauntlet according to the film's holograms).

I thought they downscale to base line island level
They do, but ironically the 3.7 gigaton feat just happens to support that downscaling, also they downscale from Thanos's 5 gigaton Snap surge (Since Thanos took all of it to his right arm)

Thor himself (The Awakened version, he's the one with the 3.7 gigaton feat), since the next strongest dude is Thanos (Who survived a 5 gigaton surge from the gauntlet according to the film's holograms).
I thought Iron Man was higher? As he was able to make Thanos bleed while Thor was stomped

Actually looking at the profiles isn‘t Ant Man the strongest High 7-A+ in the MCU? According to the profiles Giant Man (Full Size) easily beat Cull Obsidian who is stronger than Iron Man who is High 7-A+.

Actually looking at the profiles isn‘t Ant Man the strongest High 7-A+ in the MCU? According to the profiles Giant Man (Full Size) easily beat Cull Obsidian who is stronger than Iron Man who is High 7-A+.
Actually, yes. Which is a bit lame tbh. My boi, stark got rent but some fodder villain that got rekt by some other hero

You know with how close the MCU High 7-As are to 6-C I would’ve expected Giant Man (Full Size) to be 6-C since he basically killed a High 7-A+ by simply stepping on him. Anyway replaced Thor with Ant Man for High 7-A.

Last edited:
Huh , where do you brought this from i never heard that.
Basically, STTGL being a combination of all of the Tengen Toppa Mechs and all of their spiral energy with him basically being equal to all of their spiral energy combined

Back