• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Ultra Necrozma for 2nd High 3-A and 2nd 3-C (Immensely superior to Dusk Mane/Dawn Wing Necrozma, which are both far stronger than Base Necrozma, who could preform a High 3-A/1.198368 YottaFoe feat while badly injured)
High 3-A can’t have a calc as it literally starts from infinite joules. The calc you linked is for its 3-C low end. Ultra Necrozma upscales from Base Necrozma who is baseline High 3-A.

High 3-A can’t have a calc as it literally starts from infinite joules. The calc you linked is for its 3-C low end. Ultra Necrozma upscales from Base Necrozma who is baseline High 3-A.
I know that? I was putting the 3-C calc for Necrozma's 3-C spot, not their High 3-A one

Oh sorry my mistake only read the High 3-A part and saw the calc so I assumed you mistook that calc for High 3-A. Anyway gonna add him now. But just making sure how much higher does Ultra Necrozma scale again? Was it unquantifiably stronger than 2x the calc due to being stronger than Dusk Mane/Dawn Wing or was there another multiplier somewhere in the scaling that I’m forgetting?

Edit: For now I’ll just say Ultra Necrozma is far stronger than 2x the calc. Just tell me to change it if I’m wrong.

Last edited:
Stormy Weather for both 1st place in 7-A and second place in 5-B
Added
someone in OPM 7-A+
stronger than Gouketsu
who performed this feat
such as Elder Centipede
Golden Sperm and Overgrow Rover
Heard One Punch Man is going through some revisions so the strongest 7-A+ would be Post-Molt Elder Centipede right?
SCP-3812 for second or third strongest 1-A, passive transcendence.
No clue what lvl of 1-A that is but since there's no other candidates I'll throw SCP-3812 in 2nd
Herrscher of Sentience Fu Hua for High 6-A
She scales to being much stronger than 100x 90.6 Petatons
Aka 9.06 Exatons
Added
Also Welt Yang’s Self Destruction/Supernova for High 4-C
As that is calculated at 10.82 Foe
Also added
Added Behemoth. But I just want to make sure. So Urek can one shot 7 Teratons with 1% or is there a calc that shows what lvl he's at? Cause the one that you gave doesn't really explain anything. If he was 100x stronger than the low end of the calc he would be High 6-A. And the mid end is only like roughly 3x baseline High 6-B.

Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin should be removed from High 7-C, as he now scales to 1.2 Megatons

Tower of God 5.9 Teratons calc has been redone and downgraded to 1.2 Teratons, so S3 TSM Baam should be removed.

But with the current scaling, Current Base Doom should at the 4th place of the Low 6-B, since his scaling is this: Base Current Doom > Weakened Doom >> Post-Clone Absorption Hoaqin (5 Teratons, since he was stated to be slightly stronger than his Post-Spirit Room self) ~>~ Post-Spirit Room Absorption White = 4.96 Teratons

Also, Real Form Zahard should be at the 2nd spot of the High 6-B, since he is stronger than Arie Hon, who fought evenly with Urek, who scales notably above to 500 Teratons, just correcting the scaling

Enryu can overpower and kill the 43rd Floor Guardian, who can do a feat of 2.63 Petatons with ease

Since there is no one occupying the 1st place of the 7-B, Last Station Arc Base Baam should be able to occupy this spot for a while, he's 1/2 as strong as 133.8 Megatons, which result in 66.9 Megatons

Last edited:
Post-3 Siblings Absorption Hoaqin should be removed from High 7-C, as he now scales to 1.2 Megatons

Tower of God 5.9 Teratons calc has been redone and downgraded to 1.2 Teratons, so S3 TSM Baam should be removed.

But with the current scaling, Current Base Doom should at the 4th place of the Low 6-B, since his scaling is this: Base Current Doom > Weakened Doom >> Post-Clone Absorption Hoaqin (5 Teratons, since he was stated to be slightly stronger than his Post-Spirit Room self) ~>~ Post-Spirit Room Absorption White = 4.96 Teratons

Also, Real Form Zahard should be at the 2nd spot of the High 6-B, since he is stronger than Arie Hon, who fought evenly with Urek, who scales notably above to 500 Teratons, just correcting the scaling

Enryu can overpower and kill the 43rd Floor Guardian, who can do a feat of 2.63 Petatons with ease

Since there is no one occupying the 1st place of the 7-B, Last Station Arc Base Baam should be able to occupy this spot for a while, he's 1/2 as strong as 133.8 Megatons, which result in 66.9 Megatons
All done

Mega man characters for 1st 5A they are 11 ninatons
Offspring for 2nd 5A he is 9 ninaton
Added
Warhammer Fantasy characters largely scale above 7.83 tons of TNT (High 8-C), Darkest Dungeon characters scale to 3.08 kilotons of TNT (low 7-C)
Added Darkest Dungeon characters. Didn't add Warhammer Fantasy because of Mortal Kombat having what seems to be a higher end of High 8-C.
Fire God Liu Kang for High 8-C. His profile rates him as 8-B, but that's only because the feat (which is 10.72 tons approx) he scales to is extremely casual and a small measure of his real power.
That doesn't matter as he scales to 8-B. So who is the strongest High 8-C in the series that doesn't reach 8-B due to how casual their High 8-C feats are? And what value of High 8-C do they scale to?

That doesn't matter as he scales to 8-B. So who is the strongest High 8-C in the series that doesn't reach 8-B due to how casual their High 8-C feats are? And what value of High 8-C do they scale to?
Ah crap

I guess Shinnok for being unharmed by weaker characters scaling to a 6.6 ton feat and being on par with characters who downscale to FG's casual feats?

Star Platinum and The World from JoJo should be right below Wonder Woman for 8-C. They scale far, far above ~1.75 tons.

Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O for 2-B

Oma in his weaken and borderline dying state casually one-shot Neo-Decade All 21 which is far more powerful than his base Neo form and base Neo form is stronger than his Complete.

The current structure of KR multiverse is explained on base Decade page.
So Full Power Ohma > Weakened Ohma >(one-shots)>> Neo-Decade All 21 >> Neo Decade > Complete Decade > Countless 2-B

I guess that's stronger than Alternity.

Mh, well there's also some stuff I missed in that scaling chain like Another Decade stomping Decade Neo, and Decade Neo in that scaling chain is only utlizing half of his power during the show because of circumstances.

Also each Word (universe) spawn more A.R.World in KR verse.

Tankmen characters for 10-A at 284.94 joules
Added
High 6-C: Asta actually scales to 906.6 Gigatons
Changed
Star Platinum and The World from JoJo should be right below Wonder Woman for 8-C. They scale far, far above ~1.75 tons.
Where is the calculation? I can't find any 1.75 Tons calc on the verse page.
Overdosed Hody to 7-A (994.24MT) and Monster Hody to High 7-A (3.98GT).
Added
Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O for 2-B

Oma in his weaken and borderline dying state casually one-shot Neo-Decade All 21 which is far more powerful than his base Neo form and base Neo form is stronger than his Complete.

The current structure of KR multiverse is explained on base Decade page.
Replaced
Mh, well there's also some stuff I missed in that scaling chain like Another Decade stomping Decade Neo, and Decade Neo in that scaling chain is only utlizing half of his power during the show because of circumstances.

Also each Word (universe) spawn more A.R.World in KR verse.
Pretty sure that's still just countless albeit a higher degree of it
Also Demon Slayer is getting downgraded so Tanjiro may have to be removed
Yeah saw the thread so removing Tanjirou from High 8-C

Last edited:
Dio scales 2.5x above Tarkus, who has a ~0.7 tons calc. The World and Star Platinum scale far above.
Okay dude, I know this is way out of left field, but I was browsing through an Ikki thread right now and I encountered you and some other guy dissing this Earl dude and it was so hilarious I still can't stop laughing.

It was agreed that Dio is 2.5x Tarkus because Dio is 5 times above Jonathan. Dio > Tarkus > Jonathan who is 5 weaker than Dio, Tarkus is the in between, thus 2.5.

Are. Are you even allowed to use multipliers like that? Like was there even a statement that said Tarkus is 2x Jonathan?

I don't know, I think I wasn't even on this wiki when they agreed to do that lol. If it bothers you, I can fix the Jack calc (people choose 0.6 tons as the accepted end, but that's wrong) and then multiply by 5, since Dio > 5 times Jonathan > Jack = 0.3 or 0.4.

Back