• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Just say who. You see how the list is made, "Characters from X (x, x, x)"
Given you think they should go there, you must have some in mind.
Can be done the same way it’s “characters from nasuverse” and “characters from kamen rider”

Because nothing would against 16 layers of resistances lol but dmc is a different case
There are things 282882828 layers won't help with if you could just sit down and understand that the main bodies of slime characters can't be interacted with unless you have some 2-A ap or range, anyways, you were yapping about DMC being stronger and you didnt even know even the soul of a slime character is a type 1 concept lol

Ngl idk if a lot of other parts of the list does this but there's no way these characters are all inconning each other

3. Characters from Destiny / Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei) / Characters from Anima: Beyond Fantasy

For one Anima characters I'm seeing a bunch of subsonic or supersonic so for them I'll add "equalized speed" to clarify them. How does Anima characters beat Junko, Yukari, and Reimu? Just a summary so I understand why they're placed there along with Destiny characters

I mean If Beyond The Grave destroy Mardicus' hands and cut his fuse out maybe he could win, but it's a bit unlikely
Well, again, he is skilled, Stampede levels so going by Ginsama (well known Nightow verse supporter). I think it could be possible, as with this skill, tons of weaponry at his disposal, and time-slowing perception powers, he could pull it off.

Yes they appear in 2-C, 4 and 7 (correct one is 4)
also we should remove that Li quey Chinese guy from the list, he have no supporters plus he have justified abilities, this is just a suggestion @Rakih_Elyan is an expert in this, lets know what you think
He stay, and I will torturing myself reading 5000+ chapters of Emperor Domination.

Well, again, he is skilled, Stampede levels so going by Ginsama (well known Nightow verse supporter). I think it could be possible, as with this skill, tons of weaponry at his disposal, and time-slowing perception powers, he could pull it off.
Well, he don't know about Mardicus abilities and don't have a way to discover, unless he is the type of guy that don't kill at all, and go to incap, Mardicus probably will take the victory

Well, he don't know about Mardicus abilities and don't have a way to discover, unless he is the type of guy that don't kill at all, and go to incap, Mardicus probably will take the victory
Oh he is definitely the type to go and kill, but what about him not knowing the abilities. Trial and error right? This is the same guy that just casually walks into a room, goes to the sniper rifle, and immediately knows where the hidden target is at buildings away despite not being informed on the situation.

Oh he is definitely the type to go and kill, but what about him not knowing the abilities. Trial and error right? This is the same guy that just casually walks into a room, goes to the sniper rifle, and immediately knows where the hidden target is at buildings away despite not being informed on the situation.
Well, If Grave kill Mardicus, his immo type 4 will be triggered and nothing will stop him from spam his strongest haxs (Sealing, Mind control, Death hax or Self Destruction)

Ngl idk if a lot of other parts of the list does this but there's no way these characters are all inconning each other

3. Characters from Destiny / Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei) / Characters from Anima: Beyond Fantasy

For one Anima characters I'm seeing a bunch of subsonic or supersonic so for them I'll add "equalized speed" to clarify them. How does Anima characters beat Junko, Yukari, and Reimu? Just a summary so I understand why they're placed there along with Destiny characters
All the information about the verse, soul flux, those who can control it, beings of gnosis, magic, and resistances, should be on the verse page.
But like, guys with gnosis levels 35 to 45 have the highest resistance to magic and can control the soul flux, the origin of all laws, magic, ideas, and concepts, to varying degrees that increase with higher gnosis.
Then nemesis is a force of death beyond nothingness and the soul flux. Can be wielded offensively by a few to bypass all resistances and erase the soul, a type 1 concept and can also be used passively by the nameless. Guys like baal are gnois 45 and can use all these abilities and that of almost everyone in verse to a greater degree.You need high levels of layers that’s up to 16 to fight them. Btw, I think junko’s nonduality is what made them incon don’t know if it’s before after the ND thread though. As for oryx, they apparently have dozens of layers.

There are things 282882828 layers won't help with if you could just sit down and understand that the main bodies of slime characters can't be interacted with unless you have some 2-A ap or range, anyways, you were yapping about DMC being stronger and you didnt even know even the soul of a slime character is a type 1 concept lol
Immortality only prevents one from dieing. If he's arguing with madness hax then they're gonna be incapped and same thing will happen to any other body Rimuru sends so the 2-A range doesn't seem to matter in this case.

What do slime characters CM 1 do?

The biggest problem for Grave is that he don't way to bypass immor or regen
Aside from of course, the afformentioned method in which he'd need to figure out before the hax kicks in.... could he buy himself some time by using stuff like Dawn of the Grave, which slows down his perception of time (aka just a straight up time slowdown) to a near halt?

Aside from of course, the afformentioned method in which he'd need to figure out before the hax kicks in.... could he buy himself some time by using stuff like Dawn of the Grave, which slows down his perception of time (aka just a straight up time slowdown) to a near halt?
I mean, If Grave is not going to incap Mardicus, his only way of winning is doing the same thing the player did to beat Mardicus in the game:

Beat him until Mardicus run out of Stamina and get knocked out of exhaustion, but unlike Grave Mardicus has a justification for Stamina

Immortality only prevents one from dieing. If he's arguing with madness hax then they're gonna be incapped and same thing will happen to any other body Rimuru sends so the 2-A range doesn't seem to matter in this case.
So you can't kill him, easy as ABC
What do slime characters CM 1 do?
What does CM1 do?
Or what type of CM1 is going on?
They just alter the root is things like death, life, this and that, basically all over the place, their CM1 is connected to their subjective Reality, law manip and reality altering so basically any thing they imagine becomes real affecting the root of the world, altering everything at once
And it was accepted to be 5 layers its passive for true dragons btw, 6 for rimuru and Veldanava although the 6th layer isn't passive, though all this doesn't come close to 10 layers for anima, STILLL, they can't win if they don't kill us and we can kill them bypassing their passives with speed
Edit: all their abilities are layered btw, like all of em. (Ultimate skill users only)

Last edited:
I mean, If Grave is not going to incap Mardicus, his only way of winning is doing the same thing the player did to beat Mardicus in the game:

Beat him until Mardicus run out of Stamina and get knocked out of exhaustion, but unlike Grave Mardicus has a justification for Stamina
Oh damn, really is missing huh

This has already been settled you're being stubborn for no reason. They have 16 layers of hax so anything would incapacitate them, same with DMC for madness. I told you, immortality only prevents permanent death, which isn’t nearly the only way to put someone down.

i dont think DMC can get passed kamen rider saber
that dude has passive and conceptual plot manip which will either end in incon or a win for him

This has already been settled you're being stubborn for no reason. They have 16 layers of hax so anything would incapacitate them, same with DMC for madness. I told you, immortality only prevents permanent death, which isn’t nearly the only way to put someone down.
Oh please, DMC isn't doing anything, anima for sure is, but the thing is we can hit them before they affect us

What does CM1 do?
Or what type of CM1 is going on?
They just alter the root is things like death, life, this and that, basically all over the place, their CM1 is connected to their subjective Reality, law manip and reality altering so basically any thing they imagine becomes real affecting the root of the world, altering everything at once
And it was accepted to be 5 layers its passive for true dragons btw, 6 for rimuru and Veldanava although the 6th layer isn't passive, though all this doesn't come close to 10 layers for anima, STILLL, they can't win if they don't kill us and we can kill them bypassing their passives with speed
Edit: all their abilities are layered btw, like all of em. (Ultimate skill users only)
Okay, okay i'll state my reasons so everyone can be happy
  • We have passive 5 layers of CM1, SR, RW, LM
  1. I asked before but what does it do?
  2. I strictly recall glass saying it wasn't RW but SR.
  3. Are these abilities 4D in potency?
  4. I'm pretty sure it isn't passive
Glass also said the layers only apply to affecting the world laws, concepts, reality not the unique abilities of an individual's skills. This takes me back to the first question. Having up to 5 layers of CM/LM is useless if all it's gonna do is something like creating fire. There's no tangible advantage Tensura's LM & CM in an actual battle
  • 2-A immortality, time travel and dimensional travel. Like you absolutely not wining if you cant reach the main body
Doesn't matter if they can incap any avatar that arrives
  • Abstract on type 1 concept , physical bodies are also abstract
The type of concept doesn't matter if all they're doing is interacting with it
  • passive 2 layer power null
How many of these are actually 4D?
  • Immeasurable attack, travel and perception speed
Do they do this in character?
  • Passive Nonexistent erasure, plasma manip, creation, death manipulation, void manipulation, deconstruction, barrier negation, technology manipulation, existence erasure, resurrection, space manipulation, time.manipulation (layered)
For who, evidence showing it's passive?
  • Resistance to 5 layers CM1, SR, LM and RW, what else?
I'm definitely sure this shouldn't have translated into resistances in the first place but I ain't interested in touching Tensura

1. I asked before but what does it do?
  2. I strictly recall glass saying it wasn't RW but SR.
  3. Are these abilities 4D in potency?
  4. I'm pretty sure it isn't passive
Glass also said the layers only apply to affecting the world laws, concepts, reality not the unique abilities of an individual's skills. This takes me back to the first question. Having up to 5 layers of CM/LM is useless if all it's gonna do is something like creating fire. There's no tangible advantage Tensura's LM & CM in an actual battle

The type of concept doesn't matter if all they're doing is interacting with it

How many of these are actually 4D?

Do they do this in character?
Uhmmmm, do you know the reason tensura characters got removed from 6-A and 6-B?, yeah because their power is 4D making them a smurf, so yes.
All of it is 4D, power null, SR, CM whatever and whenever, also who wouldn't want to protect themselves (why are you asking if they would do it in character), aura is an always active defense mechanism of characters it's also known as force of will, it protect them from anything hitting them, they produce different kind of effect, so all those passives you see are getting a hit
I'm definitely sure this shouldn't have translated into resistances in the first place but I ain't interested in touching Tensura
Don't care.

Uhmmmm, do you know the reason tensura characters got removed from 6-A and 6-B?, yeah because their power is 4D making them a smurf, so yes.
I clearly didn't which is why I asked
All of it is 4D, power null, SR, CM whatever and whenever, also who wouldn't want to protect themselves (why are you asking if they would do it in character)
Because from what I saw in threads, the only utilized IP when in the suspended world or when Rimuru was sent to the end of time. Y'all actually admitted it isn't something they've used in regular combat.
aura is an always active defense mechanism of characters it's also known as force of will, it protect them from anything hitting them, they produce different kind of effect, so all those passives you see are getting a hit
Doesn't mean they're gonna get hit by all of that at once
Don't care.
Neither do I

Bottom Line, if Tensura characters placement is because of 5-6 layers of Law, CM, SR then the characters on the 2-C list need to be revised. Those abilities aren't affecting the opponent directly but rather affect the world around them to produce a desired effect (whatever the skill does) which is not layered.

I clearly didn't which is why I asked

Because from what I saw in threads, the only utilized IP when in the suspended world or when Rimuru was sent to the end of time. Y'all actually admitted it isn't something they've used in regular combat.
Digital lifeforms physiology makes them utilize it outside time stop, hence the travel speed, they just can move in sus world because of that, that's what op explained.
Bottom Line, if Tensura characters placement is because of 5-6 layers of Law, CM, SR then the characters on the 2-C list need to be revised. Those abilities aren't affecting the opponent directly but rather affect the world around them to produce a desired effect (whatever the skill does) which is not layered.
Nah, bro didn't just yap this 😭
Everything includes their damned opponent, their power absorption feats, rimuru god damn beelzebuth, what else, everything gets affected blud dk what you are on about

Everything includes their damned opponent, their power absorption feats, rimuru god damn beelzebuth, what else, everything gets affected blud dk what you are on about
Manipulating Laws to produce Beelzebuth which will then absorb someone isn't the same as affecting someone with law manipulation.
There's a reason glass said only the rewriting world laws was layered not the actual ability of the skill itself

I asked before but what does it do?
Baseline; They turn their own ideas/desires into reality by manipulating the Laws of the World. (What they do with it varies from character to character, all kinds of elemental manipulation, teleportation, healing, existence erasure, space-time manipulation, information manipulation type 2 etc.)

1 Layer; Powernull (Anti-Magic Barrier) that nullifies all use of magic by manipulating the Laws of the World at a level higher than basic magic.

2 Layer; Greater Powernull, Power Modification (The Holy Field), which rewrites the World Laws at a higher level, working on characters that are not affected by the anti-magic barrier.

3 Layer: Abilities unique to each character that are not affected by the Holy Field , manipulating the Laws of the World according to their own Unique abilities. (Just one example, Diablo's unique skill can that turns reality into unreal illusions and unreal into reality)

4 Layer: Shion's special layer, Shion's Unique Skill is the Chaotic Fate ability that works on characters who can resist unique skill Cook. Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation that overwrites the World Laws that govern Fate)

5 Layer: Ultimate Skills are abilities that are unique to characters, such as the Unique Skill, which is completely independent of the World Laws (governing Fate, Time, Causality, Laws, Concepts), manipulates the System that covers the entire World Laws, and works on characters that can resist all abilities from lower layers. (Abilities such as time manipulation, time travel, etc. that rewrite the entire world)

6 Layer: The layer possessed by Veldanava and Rimuru, who created the system, is the Law that creates the logic that even Ultimate Skill users' binding Ultimate Skills can only be countered with another Ultimate Skill. (Law Manipulation working on Acausality Type 4 users)
I strictly recall glass saying it wasn't RW but SR.
All layers except the base magic layer are reality warping, only magic disappears if the user stops imagining the magic all other abilities exist as fundamental information in the characters soul.
Are these abilities 4D in potency?
They all depend on the laws/system/logic that govern reality throughout the entire space-time continuum, Laws can interfere with the space-time continuum, Voice of the World (System) prevents all contradictions from occurring in any space-time continuum.
I'm pretty sure it isn't passive
There are some completely passive skills (like Unique Skill Chosen One), some skills that work passively through physical contact (Anti-Skill), but the majority are skills that are activated or controlled by thinking-based (imagination).
Each character does not have an avatar via a split body at the end of Space-Time, it will be removed when the page is updated.

Also, characters with Immortality Type 9 cannot spam endless clones from a distance of 2A like Rimuru (Web Novel). If the avatar dies, they have to send their physical bodies to the battlefield from the end of space-time through time travel and dimensional travel. So yes, it is not that difficult to obtain incap.

Last edited:
Back