• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Manipulating Laws to produce Beelzebuth which will then absorb someone isn't the same as affecting someone with law manipulation.
There's a reason glass said only the rewriting world laws was layered not the actual ability of the skill itself
This has always been the case, but if you replace Beelzebub with the Yog-Sothoth, for example, things change.

Can't find this being accepted on the hax layer evaluation thread?
I do not check that thread, but it may have been layer accepted at the very beginning and was forgotten to be added later during the evaluation of the 5 layers. (but if it hasn't been accepted yet, you can ignore it)

Manipulating Laws to produce Beelzebuth which will then absorb someone isn't the same as affecting someone with law manipulation.
There's a reason glass said only the rewriting world laws was layered not the actual ability of the skill itself
If it affects everything it affects you, like their power null, their magic, their desired effect, skills like shion is an example, she can just think "this wont harm her" and it wouldn't
The desired effect stretches out to everything and everyone under the influence of the law

Also, characters with Immortality Type 9 cannot spam endless clones from a distance of 2A like Rimuru (Web Novel). If the avatar dies, they have to send their physical bodies to the battlefield from the end of space-time through time travel and dimensional travel. So yes, it is not that difficult to obtain incap.
Not all, yeah, but obviously the tops which is what we are arguing about right now

What do slime characters CM 1 do?
Almost no Tensura (Light Novel) character has a conceptual manipulation move that can be used as a direct attack on the opponent, only obs' abilities are accomplished through the manipulation of concepts. (As far as I remember, conceptual manipulation ability that can be used for direct attack is the Ultimate Skill Gabriel, which stabilizes the concept of time embodied by the Great Spirit of Time, which only Veldanava and Velzard have. But Velzard still doesn't have a profile, so only Veldanava has it)

Last edited:
Not all, yeah, but obviously the tops which is what we are arguing about right now
Not every peak does this, at least they haven't been shown to do this, and as I said, Immortality Type 9 isn't that hard to overcome on your own.

wait
if someone is able to use madness hax on Rimuru, his true form still wont be affected
the true form can still attack the person with madness hax from 2-A range

2-A range
He has certain attacks and moves that he can perform from a distance of 2A, with information manipulation and quantum manipulation he can power his avatar with information particles that move at immeasurable speeds, he can attack at this level, control his life and death, or hit him with a space-time continius strike (this attack will hit his opponents unless his immortality beyond basic 2A) but as I said his opponent can still win via incap.

He has certain attacks and moves that he can perform from a distance of 2A, with information manipulation and quantum manipulation he can power his avatar with information particles that move at immeasurable speeds, he can attack at this level, control his life and death, or hit him with a space-time continius strike (this attack will hit his opponents unless his immortality beyond basic 2A) but as I said his opponent can still win via incap.
How does one now want to incap rimuru, after all you've mentioned

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that 2-A range only inside his stomach?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that 2-A range only inside his stomach?
As of now, the 2A size of Imaginary Space (aka stomach) is only for the Web Novel continuity. Rimuru (Light Novel)'s 2A attack range is based on a space-time continuum based attack. (also has dimensional travel operating in the 2A range) Abilities of 2A range of scales to the cosmology, currently 2A.

Note: Many people, including me, do not like the justification of the current Light Novel Cosmology, but that is the case until it is revised.

As of now, the 2A size of Imaginary Space (aka stomach) is only for the Web Novel continuity. Rimuru (Light Novel)'s 2A attack range is based on a space-time continuum based attack. (also has dimensional travel operating in the 2A range) Abilities of 2A range of scales to the cosmology, currently 2A.

Note: Many people, including me, do not like the justification of the current Light Novel Cosmology, but that is the case until it is revised.
It is just the fact he can reach sub-space that's all, we are leaving the questionable other like 2-A dimensions out of it

I am pretty sure is gonna be their layered hax again.... But unsure how many layers it is after the 20 layers were rejected?
Didn't see anything about Yomoji layers and Arifureta's were kinda rejected. They have at least 1 layer but until it's sorted out that's all they have

For Iihiko Shishime's subjective immunity, would it even work on abilities that don't exist in the verse? Would a technique that's conceptual in nature be able to bypass it?

I think Messengers from Sona-Nyl probably take #1 at 9-A due to being hard to interact with, and having law and concept manipulation with basically every attack.

Angel of Illusions is particularly nasty seeing as its distortion ability to erase stuff from existence is every single Messenger ability in 1: deconstruction, petrification, corrosion, even greater concept manipulation etc.

I think Messengers from Sona-Nyl probably take #1 at 9-A due to being hard to interact with, and having law and concept manipulation with basically every attack.

Angel of Illusions is particularly nasty seeing as its distortion ability to erase stuff from existence is every single Messenger ability in 1: deconstruction, petrification, corrosion, even greater concept manipulation etc.
The 1st spot also has CM and Law hax, so you gonna need do a match

Forgot about Aiko, even as a supporter, idk where Arifureta layers stand these days.

Sounds like a pain, Messengers should be at least take #2.

Veldanava for second spot in 2-A
*he have access to these
*passive CM1 (5 layers), SR, RW, and LM (6 layers)
*all abilities on profile is layered
*have access to all her abilities
*every thing he does is 2-A based, etc
Also resist verse abilities so turn null won't work on him

Idk jack about Tensura, but care to explain how it is passive? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around smth like that being passive (Probably result of studying ITE for 10 hours), considering what it would actually do if it was. Does he just delete the concepts around him, change it, erase the concept of the people around him, etc...?

Idk jack about Tensura, but care to explain how it is passive? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around smth like that being passive (Probably result of studying ITE for 10 hours), considering what it would actually do if it was. Does he just delete the concepts around him, change it, erase the concept of the people around him, etc...?
They just using the concept itself lol.

Veldanava for second spot in 2-A
*he have access to these
*passive CM1 (5 layers), SR, RW, and LM (6 layers)
*all abilities on profile is layered
*have access to all her abilities
*every thing he does is 2-A based, etc
Also resist verse abilities so turn null won't work on him
This really pisses me off, stop bringing up any god tier Tensura (Light Novel) character in this thread. Every day more and more things come to light in the verse that need to be reviewed, yet you want Veldanava to rank higher, as if his profile is completely clean and none of the issues we have mentioned in the general discussion thread exist.

Also, even if we ignore the fact that Veldanava's God key is not a fighter, at least the True Dragon key has a character and starting moves, but you only list the abilities that you think the character has that are op, instead of talking how the character might behave in a possible battle scenario and what main abilities he uses.

The word "passive" can really be used in so many places that I don't understand why some people often treat things that are said to be passive as an instant wincon. Some abilities are always passively active within a certain range around the character, some abilities passively spread around the character, some abilities passively activate upon physical contact with the user, some abilities passively activate depending on seeing the user, that is every passive ability doesn't work the same way.
They just using the concept itself lol.
I mean, I wouldn't say it this way, but the ability that is currently listed on the pages as passive conceptual manipulation in the Spiritual Lifeform and True Dragon Physiology is nothing more than the effect that their being of concepts/laws has on their environment as they exist, or the standard requirements for a type 1-2 concept to have.
"All Aspects" insane
I don't want to say anything about this...

"All Aspects" insane
Not the one who wrote em, the all aspects is gotten from but here it is
(there's no information, there's no concept of time and space, therefore no timeline, there's obviously no mind nor soul)
He is the concept
This really pisses me off, stop bringing up any god tier Tensura (Light Novel) character in this thread. Every day more and more things come to light in the verse that need to be reviewed, yet you want Veldanava to rank higher, as if his profile is completely clean and none of the issues we have mentioned in the general discussion thread exist.

Also, even if we ignore the fact that Veldanava's God key is not a fighter, at least the True Dragon key has a character and starting moves, but you only list the abilities that you think the character has that are op, instead of talking how the character might behave in a possible battle scenario and what main abilities he uses.
Hmm?
Bro, hope you know they don't have any issue with this right?, lol, how many times was it reviewed?(bambu, everything12, ant all review the current thread accepted before jozay got banned), again, there's no issue with all these (plus if there is, its only nep erasure which wouldn't affect jackshit of his secured spot in 2-A)- i honestly don't even care about that ability and obviously seems too far stretched
Since the wiki is getting silent i am just doing what comes to mind.
If anyone have problem with the placing its fine, but just review it
The word "passive" can really be used in so many places that I don't understand why some people often treat things that are said to be passive as an instant wincon. Some abilities are always passively active within a certain range around the character, some abilities passively spread around the character, some abilities passively activate upon physical contact with the user, some abilities passively activate depending on seeing the user, that is every passive ability doesn't work the same way.
The passives is instant tho?
Idk, im just yapping

for the in-character thingy
I seriously dislike his pacifist attitude so lets say he is bloodlust, his starting moves never works (i mean you know sealing all these types of people doesn't do anything)

for the in-character thingy
I seriously dislike his pacifist attitude so lets say he is bloodlust, his starting moves never works (i mean you know sealing all these types of people doesn't do anything)
The list of the strongest smurf and non-smurf characters is based on the character's standard tactics and characteristics, not their bloodthirsty state.

Back